Your Main Photo

Options

Replies

• Craig_hyde
    Craig_hyde Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Because I look so damned awesome :-P

Na, it was taken 1 month into my weight-loss journey after I had lost a stone and a bit. so of course I felt like Superman :-)
  • rainbowkitty79
    Options
    i just woke up - no make up, hair not even brushed - I love this pic because it makes me look at myself, warts and all and say "NOT BAD!!!" LOL
  • skittybang
    skittybang Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    I do my best photobombing in reptile exhibits
  • the_journeyman
    the_journeyman Posts: 1,877 Member
    Options
    I do my best photobombing in reptile exhibits

That picture is hilarious!

JM
  • elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member
    Options
    Its my most recent photo(December 2011) that compares best with my starting photo in my profile collection...wish I could take better pictures. Will try harder...
  • Allie_71
    Allie_71 Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    Most recent pic here, from a size 20 (red shirt on the beach) to a size 10 :)

12854723.png
  • GBO323
    GBO323 Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Because I love to ride my scooter AKA Blue Thunder.

My doc asked me a couple of years ago (pre-scooter) what kinda life I wanted when I was older BECAUSE if I continue to almost tip 300 pounds, I could guarantee diabetes, straining to do anything basic, and being a medical burden on my wife and family. I didn't want that and it motivated me to turn it around.

So, the scooter pic reminds me of what I want to continue doing when I'm older-fun stuff instead of laying around taking meds and wishing I'd done it sooner.
  • NYCDutchess
    NYCDutchess Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    Mine is of Jessica Biel who is the person I aspire to look like...it reminds me to keep it going...lol
  • Mirimuffin
    Mirimuffin Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    It's me in my new carnival costume which I love because it underlines my hourglass shape <3
  • cygnetpro
    cygnetpro Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Because I signed up for MFP at work, and my work computer has almost no photos of me.
  • angiemartin78
    angiemartin78 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Because it's the most recent one I have.
  • DisneyAddictRW
    DisneyAddictRW Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    It's taken after I ran my first goofy race! (half and a full the next day) its the first time I felt like I could do anything I put my mind to!
  • JamesonsMommy
    JamesonsMommy Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    My little guy :) One of the main reasons i'm trying to get healthy
  • bubblywine
    bubblywine Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I went through and found a couple of photos of myself when I was more active and healthier to inspire me. Photos of the current me are rather depressing (how did I let THAT happen??). But I say on my profile that these are not current pics!
  • OSC_ESD
    OSC_ESD Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    <
    When I choose this pic ... It is a gentle reminder of how hard I have worked. It keeps me focused. :)
  • thefantasticmrsfox
    thefantasticmrsfox Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Because I HATE having my photo took. I don't look anything like I do in my head.
    But my friends keep inisisting on taking pictures of me. So I upload a different current one when I think I've been brave and try to convince myself that one day it'll look like I think it should.
  • april522
    april522 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    I normally just post a picture of me as my main photo, so friends can identify me easier.
  • firefly171717
    firefly171717 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Because its a good picture of me :-)
  • CheleLynn44
    CheleLynn44 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    It's one of the few decent photos I had of me on my phone!! I'm always on my kindle fire (no pics saved on there yet!).
  • melissanne81
    Options
    Because I don't want to post a picture of my face & I think my dog is super cute so I put up a pic of him instead