Your Main Photo

Options

Replies

• JanineHarrison
    JanineHarrison Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I started with a "goal" picture which was me at my smallest, but then I didn't want people to think I was trying to lose 40lbs ontop of already being in a normal BMI range. This iss one of the most recent ones I had where my hair and face looked nice to me.
  • decemberjewel
    Options
    Because it's me and I'm actually smiling, which is really really rare in photos! And plus I like the picture and it doesn't make sense because it was on Christmas day after I woke up... :blushing:
  • Picola1984
    Picola1984 Posts: 1,133
    Options
    Because I don't wear dark eye make up often and liked my red hair.
  • kassandra81
    Options
    It's a picture of me - so that was pretty easy. That picture was 25lbs ago though, lol, so maybe I should update it. ;)
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    Because it shows my personality. Silly, fun, and happy :)
  • raindropwishes
    Options
    because it made me giggle
  • ScatteredThoughts
    ScatteredThoughts Posts: 3,562 Member
    Options
    Its how I felt about having to work this past weekend. :P
  • adamsonam
    adamsonam Posts: 127
    Options
    It's one of the only photos of me alone that I actually liked. lol
  • middlegoss
    Options
    Mine reminds me of how overweight I am but still shows the happiest day of my life which happens to be my heaviest, my wedding day Sept. 2010.:happy:
  • trhops
    trhops Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Mine shows before and a recent pic :smile:
  • KathieElisa
    Options
    I picked mine because its from my 20th birthday, im hoping my 21st birthday pic is a skinnier version of me :D
  • lacharp
    lacharp Posts: 66
    Options
    Mine is me when I was last at my goal weight... taken in 2004 but I maintained until 2006. I've been struggling with weight gain and not being able to lose weight since then, and because I've hated how I looked for so many years I just needed that reminder of what I used to - and someday will again - look like!
  • liroez29
    liroez29 Posts: 221
    Options
    Because I like the guy in it and he let me use it as my profile picture? :P

Nah it's the best self-portrait I've taken.

I like this one, you have a very nice smile :happy:
  • nalia08
    nalia08 Posts: 252
    Options
    My profile picture shows how I looked when I was at a good weight (145lbs) Still need to loose about 10-12 lbs to get back to that. My goal weight would be 140lbs.
  • liroez29
    liroez29 Posts: 221
    Options
    This shirt didn't even fit the day I got it. It does now!

Nice!
  • MissFit0101
    MissFit0101 Posts: 2,382
    Options
    Well I change mine often but the one I have now is chosen to show the progress I have made thus far on my journey.
  • sameervasta
    Options
    Because it was part of a photo that my best friend (read: love of my life) had of the two of us together. She no longer loves me the way she used to; I keep it as a reminder that she once did, that someone once did.
  • NicLiving
    NicLiving Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I created this masterpiece at Painting With A Twist last week and it reminds me of my sissy. She passed away at a very young age due to obesity. Here favorite colors were green & white.
  • WarriorWomanMaxine
    WarriorWomanMaxine Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Because i kicked cancers butt :smile:
  • jnbud2002
    jnbud2002 Posts: 216
    Options
    I thought this one looked more fun then the one I had up! Makes me laugh too, it's my "YEAH!" face hahaha, courtesy of one of my bestest friends who told me to do one like hers :D