Your Main Photo

Options

Replies

• CharityPearce
    Options
    It's who I am. Not before, or where I want to be, but where I am now.

^^^this^^^
  • CharityPearce
    Options
    Simply because SQUINTS is the man!

"Forever....forever....forever...." Oh yes he is! I LOVE me some Squints Palidoris!
  • Sixalicious
    Sixalicious Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I chose mine because it was the first time I felt comfortable in front of a camera in years.
  • sgutteridge
    Options
    Mine is about motiivation. It's one of the worst shots of my I have ever seen and reminds me so much of why I need to lose weight. Puting it out in the public eye just makes me what to replace it with something better............lose some weight and I can.
  • silhouettes
    silhouettes Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    I just changed it, picked it because it's my new dress for our vacation we are going on in a few weeks! I will probably change it afterwards.. I have a thing for changing it alot.
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    Because it's one of my "better" photos. :P
  • crazedcujo
    crazedcujo Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Because it's one of my "better" photos. :P

I feel the same! And that is the same reason I picked mine.
  • fionat29
    fionat29 Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    I chose it because it is one of me trying on size 10 (UK) jeans, the first time I've been that small since I was a child.
  • SherryR1971
    SherryR1971 Posts: 1,170 Member
    Options
    Because i liked the old timey look. But i recently changed it it used to be the cast of winnie the pooh listing their disorders. :P

I LOVE IT!!!
  • JeSuisPrest
    JeSuisPrest Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    Because it's my before and during photo.....getting close to my goal weight, looking forward to adding my after photo!!
  • scribe313
    scribe313 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    my pictures shows me and the world how far I have come....
  • GoldenGirl1979
    GoldenGirl1979 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    i just added this photo yesterday, to show my peeps my new hair do! & i love how it's bright & sunny & it makes me happy :laugh:
  • TheLuSir
    TheLuSir Posts: 1,674 Member
    Options
    I thought it was one of the better photos of my face. Didn't want MFP getting sick!!!
  • sandram82
    sandram82 Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    I just changed mine to show all my MFP friends the snow Im shoveling!! LOL
  • adamlb
    adamlb Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Thought it was a bit funny and halfway interesting without showing my whole face, plus I wasn't sure of the etiquette of posting body pics on here - not to mention I'd be a bit self-conscious taking them!
  • Churble
    Churble Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I actually just changed mine. Originally I had a picture of me in an Ironman mask at a toy store, but then I started hating looking at a picture of me 50 lbs ago, so I switched to just my face, with a much smaller double chin, which makes me happy.
  • dragomom
    dragomom Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    mine is because it is the worst one of me and it reminds me to stay focused and on track to accomplish what I set out to do.
  • cessnaholly
    cessnaholly Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    Because this one makes me giggle a little . My husband had just driven his bike back from the shop and was trying to get it through the back yard and into the shed. He was glaring at me because he got stuck in the snow and i was laughing at him and not helping.
  • alyssa92982
    alyssa92982 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    To show off my results from p90x workouts!
  • DarthCeltic
    DarthCeltic Posts: 1,274 Member
    Options
    Why? Because bowties are cool!