Your Main Photo

Options
1202122232426»

Replies

• La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    I change pics like I change shoes!!

This one was taken on Saturday. I picked it because I like my new hair!!
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    I took this one because it's more flattering than my other head shot was.
  • Zaggytiddies
    Zaggytiddies Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    <~~~~ Is Funneh.
  • clydethecat
    clydethecat Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    i dont like pics of myself yet, so i put up my little muffin, he's clyde the cat, and he has the longest tongue i've ever seen on a cat... we pulled it out once and it measured almost 3 in... hes my weird little guy
  • BetterWithAge
    Options
    It was a really fun time. We had just hiked Diamond Head and shared a Hawaiian Ice in Hawaii. We were married a few days later. May 2011
  • paulamarsden
    paulamarsden Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    Me with my Glee mug, I'm a Gleek.
  • ejohndrow
    ejohndrow Posts: 1,399 Member
    Options
    <Speaks for itself. Always be prepared.
  • candykay0605
    candykay0605 Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    mine is 15 days into 30ds :)
  • loobie1805
    Options
    Mine was last July taken on the beach in Malibu. Hubby and I had been apart for 3 months and I got to come out to LA for 2 weeks to spend some much needed time together. Thankfully the kids and I finally got the go ahead to move too and we have been reunited as a family again since November 1st 2011.
  • harrydresden
    Options
    Too self-conscious for a photo, so, Harry Dresden, instead. Whom I look nothing like, being pale-haired and not a six-foot giant. Of course, I am a wizard, so we have that in common. ;)
  • nursenikki829
    nursenikki829 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    It is my hubby and I this past summer at a Kid Rock concert on my birthday. It was an awesome time!
  • kriggs1976
    Options
    <<Mine is me at my heaviest EVER...I put it up because I do not want to be there again. I will change it once I hit 50 pounds lost and then it will be replaced with a new one.
  • lily1972
    lily1972 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Mine is a progress pic prior to bulking. I wanted to show my new glasses and haircut :smile:
  • mgmlap
    mgmlap Posts: 1,377 Member
    Options
    so you know how everyone says muscle weighs more than fat..blah blah blah.. I used this photo as an example as how muscle doesnt weigh more..it just takes up less space...
  • iceqieen
    iceqieen Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    What I'm aiming for

(yes I know it is unrealistic to aim for the exact figure - but what I want is to be super fit and feel confident enough about my body to dress up like her ;) )
  • VictorianJade
    VictorianJade Posts: 705 Member
    Options
    I was digging the 'Snow White' feel of this pic.
  • Begood03
    Begood03 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    To show what going to the gym at least 4 times a week, for over a year has done for me.
  • mykala1988
    Options
    i chose this photo because its from my wedding day 18 months ago.... i was 8 months pregnant, the weather was gorgeous, i was marrying my soulmate and it was one of the most happiest days of my life.

i love this photo.