If u offend easily pls don't read x

Options
14567810»

Replies

• eddie8131
    eddie8131 Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    When I first started reading this post I laughed out loud. As I got to the end it has left me rather depressed. I have come the to the realization that I'm not even doing it right when I'm alone... Damn, more practice I guess.

Really there is a "right" way? Maybe I need a class or something? Gosh I woud like to think I at least do THAT right haahaa!
  • musicgirl88
    musicgirl88 Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    I haven't read through everyone's replies, but I log mine! I tend to have wild and crazy sex and I know i'm burning some calories. I won't log masturbating though...Just beccause your heart rate is up doesn't mean you're getting a good calories burn. anywho...I had read somewhere that intense sex can burn up to 400 calories an hour. So I kind of went off that and log it as fun time! But I am also a very open person, so i don't mind who sees when I've had sex LOL
  • mmonconduit
    mmonconduit Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Their was this lady on Opra a while back who was obese and the way she got healthy was from having sex everyday so I would say it is an exercise.
  • Rubie81
    Rubie81 Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    I list it under a household chore, unless im doing it outside then I list it as yard work.

:laugh:
  • idealbody
    Options
    If you can do it for a half hour straight with no break, then it's exercise. Of course telling your partner "come on honey, it's time for me to exercise and get my heart rate up" daily can ruin your sex life. It would get old after a week.

A.C.E. Certified Personal Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

Speak for yourself.
  • idealbody
    Options
    ok, I wonder how many people have worn a BodyBugg (US) / KiFit (UK) to find just this kind of thing out?

*note to self, next time keep the armband on!* <chuckle>

I plan to do this tonight, very curious to see how many calories I burn

how did it go? what's your number? I mean your calories burned number..
  • StrongGwen
    StrongGwen Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Oh I don't get that kind of exercise all the time it was something a friend bought up she does and didn't wanna post it so I'm asking. I wish it was a part of my daily life lol. I thought she had a good point so I put it out there for ppls opinions
    . Oh, sure! I think your "friend" ;0 would count for it in the daily activity level. Guess u could count Pelvic Thrusts. It if you can keep track its not as vigorous as u need.
  • Quiing
    Quiing Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    (Hold that thought, baby. I need to adjust my HRM strap.)

LOL!!!
  • tscottym
    tscottym Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    This brings up a much more important question:

If you take a protein ...umm... shot.. is it void of calories?
    No need to log it...?

Just curious.
    Don't judge me!
    LOL

um...Love at first sight???
  • shelley7890
    shelley7890 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Their was this lady on Opra a while back who was obese and the way she got healthy was from having sex everyday so I would say it is an exercise.

That's interesting...... See to the haters at the top of this page
  • shelley7890
    shelley7890 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Oh I don't get that kind of exercise all the time it was something a friend bought up she does and didn't wanna post it so I'm asking. I wish it was a part of my daily life lol. I thought she had a good point so I put it out there for ppls opinions
    . Oh, sure! I think your "friend" ;0 would count for it in the daily activity level. Guess u could count Pelvic Thrusts. It if you can keep track its not as vigorous as u need.

Honey if I was in a relationship and Getting some I'd be loud and proud about it the fact I had to admit it was my friend and not me is what makes me sad lol
  • Shannon2714
    Shannon2714 Posts: 843 Member
    Options

That's interesting...... See to the haters at the top of this page

I am SO glad that I am not the only one that thought *haters*!!! :D
  • slay0r
    slay0r Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    I'm getting a heart rate monitor (polar FT4) on payday (25th this month) The girl I've been seeing has agreed to let me wear it for curiosity's sake so I'll post back from a mans perspective...just realised it depends who's putting in more of the work. In my case that would be me so I want to see if it's any higher from all of our movement that's needed! I'm sure I'd burn more than 193 in 40 mins but we'll see, that's still a decent burn for having fun haha!
  • Prozack1964
    Options
    yes I would and there is a place that will tell you how much you burn depending on how long you last
  • Shannon2714
    Shannon2714 Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    I'm getting a heart rate monitor (polar FT4) on payday (25th this month) The girl I've been seeing has agreed to let me wear it for curiosity's sake so I'll post back from a mans perspective...just realised it depends who's putting in more of the work. In my case that would be me so I want to see if it's any higher from all of our movement that's needed! I'm sure I'd burn more than 193 in 40 mins but we'll see, that's still a decent burn for having fun haha!

<Will be marking my calendar! LOLOL
  • munkeyfunk
    munkeyfunk Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    caloriechart.jpg

(btw its a joke hahaha)