If u offend easily pls don't read x

Options

Replies

• slay0r
    slay0r Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    Tried it out last night and my HRM said I have burned 193 calories :blushing:

We have some proof! How long is the question then we can all work it out from there as a rough estimate!

And she can't be the only one that got any last night surely?!
  • Shannon2714
    Shannon2714 Posts: 843 Member
    Options

WooHoo!! I'm with slay0r...how long?
  • Shannon2714
    Options
    You'll have to let us know. If you're spending that kind of rigorous time in the bedroom, the better question might be, why is it taking so long to get to the finish line for the two of you? I mean, if that's the case, make a standing sex date with him three times a week and skip the dang workout!

Just for me personally, it's not "taking so long"....it's MEANT to last that long!
  • Shannon2714
    Options

We have some proof! How long is the question then we can all work it out from there as a rough estimate!

And she can't be the only one that got any last night surely?!

I got some from myself last night, but I don't have an HRM! I think I need to invest in one....hmmmm...
  • 2LoveAndHate
    2LoveAndHate Posts: 57 Member
    Options

40 minutes in total :smile: not going into much detail but when climaxing my HRM went up a good few calories
  • Shannon2714
    Options

40 minutes in total :smile: not going into much detail but when climaxing my HRM went up a good few calories

NICE! :devil:
  • shelley7890
    shelley7890 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Hi Folks,

I've been asked to examine this thread and to possibly take some moderator action in response.

The guidelines do include the following item:
    17. No Profane, Vulgar, or Sexually Explicit Language

No explicit, sexual, insulting or vulgar content including expletives, or sexual innuendo, will be permitted. Publicly visible text on MyFitnessPal should be work-place friendly.

We reserve the right to moderate a topic based on the intent of the sexual material it contains. Topics intended to titillate will be removed. Topics with medical or clinical themes related to sex or sexual health may be permitted, at our discretion.

It does seem to me that the vast majority of the posts are reasonably within the bounds of clinical discussion of the exercise merits of sex. We'll keep our eye on the thread, and if it swerves irrevocably into titillation territory, we reserve the right to take action accordingly.

I'm a little swamped this morning and did not review each individual post. If there are concerns about specific posts in the thread violating a guideline, please report those posts and we'll investigate.

In the future, a post like this is ideal for inclusion in a Group rated for "Mature" content. In such a setting, there would be no question as to the permissibility of such content. For now, it's exactly borderline, so I'm going to defer further action unless my attention is directed to posts that are clearly not about the initial, clinical question.

Regards,
    Steven
    MyFitnessPal Staff

Oh I do apologise it was a question in the best possible taste I was interested in it this can actually be classed as exercise can u shed any light on this as staff?
  • AtticusFinch
    AtticusFinch Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    Oh I do apologise it was a question in the best possible taste I was interested in it this can actually be classed as exercise can u shed any light on this as staff?

You're assuming that the mods have sex lives ?
  • Shannon2714
    Options

You're assuming that the mods have sex lives ?

LOLOLOLOLOLOL :laugh:
  • CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    MFP rarely opines on topics like this. They leave it up to the community to do the research and help one another out.
  • opaulk
    opaulk Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    bump
  • CouchSpud
    CouchSpud Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    found a webpage that allows you to calculate your burn ^^
  • nurse_christieyne
    Options
    I know gals that breastfeed add negative calories to compensate for what was expressed. Should the guys do that too, in this case?

and would you track the protein on the food tracker?

I just spit out my water... LOL. Always wondered about the calories.. Lol
  • traceymccune
    Options
    I say wear nothing but a heart rate monitor and log it!! :laugh:
  • Cr357
    Cr357 Posts: 238
    Options
    I say wear nothing but a heart rate monitor and log it!! :laugh:
    Solved ^^^^
  • MrsCon40
    MrsCon40 Posts: 2,351 Member
    Options
    I think you're grasping at straws. Instead of worrying about nominal calorie burns, how about you focus instead on working out?

I've never heard of anyone banging their way into a bangin' body - have you? No. But you hear of LOTS of people running, lifting, and even Tae Bo'ing their way into a bangin' body.
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    Options
    I think you're grasping at straws. Instead of worrying about nominal calorie burns, how about you focus instead on working out?

I've never heard of anyone banging their way into a bangin' body - have you? No. But you hear of LOTS of people running, lifting, and even Tae Bo'ing their way into a bangin' body.

Exactly how I feel. I don't see why anyone would care to log it.

Have sex and enjoy it. That should be a time wear calorie counting shouldn't be on your mind IMO
  • BethanyMasters
    BethanyMasters Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    I would but my boyfriend won't let me wear my HRM in bed. : /
  • lorac321
    lorac321 Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    When I first started reading this post I laughed out loud. As I got to the end it has left me rather depressed. I have come the to the realization that I'm not even doing it right when I'm alone... Damn, more practice I guess.
  • ratellcm
    ratellcm Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Depends if football is on and I have to haul him off the couch and drag him to the bedroom.