MFP pet peeves.....go on, you KNOW you have one!

Options
1789101113»

Replies

• Pollywog39
    Pollywog39 Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the unexpected entertainment this evening folks!! I laughed so much I forgot what my peeves were...

Would someone please take Pollywog up on the arm wrestling?? I'm pretty sure she can wrestle my arm off and beat me with it so I will pass.

I could kick your *kitten*..............

but probably not anyone else's.

I'm NOT stupid :noway: :noway: :noway:
  • Pollywog39
    Options
    Being at the end of the thread and wondering if anyone will read your post... LOL

YOU ROCK, GIRL!!!

YOUR posts should always be #1.
  • JeSuisPrest
    JeSuisPrest Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    Being part of a challenge group and not getting to see everyone's final results. :sad:
  • Pollywog39
    Options
    I just gotta say that this thread was MOST entertaining!!!

Thanks, all, for your informed, educational, humorous, serious, very UNserious, cool posts.

MFP rocks, and so do all of you.

Now, really, WHO wants to arm wrestle????

:glasses: :huh: :glasses: :huh: :glasses: :huh:
  • bgc85
    bgc85 Posts: 68
    Options
    exclamation marks!!!!!!

and not answering a question directly..i know brown rice is better for me BUT I'M ASKING ABOUT WHITE RICE. FOR A REASON.

end rant.

AMEN on the BROWN RICE! :)
  • mistersmithsbox
    Options
    Being at the end of the thread and wondering if anyone will read your post... LOL

I'm a post killer. it happens.

- People constantly implying SF is better than sugar because, duh, aspartame must totally be better than the real thing.
    - Those who perpetuate the claim that a number on a scale is the main focus with health.
    - People that really want to believe all weight-loss is good weight-loss.
    - Gym rats. I give no f*cks about how much you can lift or press or squat or run. I don't care. Good for you? Stop telling me your 3hr gym routine. :yawn:
    - Some members who've never really been fat (chubby/chunky, sure) that get on their soapboxes because they're lost that nagging 25-30# from their youth and dammit, fat is the devil and some food is evil and blah blah blah.
  • TheBraveryLover
    TheBraveryLover Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    The "woe is me" posters who make it seem like just because they were miserable and felt ugly when they were overweight, that everyone else felt/feels the same as they did/do about themselves.
  • TheBraveryLover
    TheBraveryLover Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    Oh yeah, and when someone posts a topic asking for people who do a specific thing, and people who don't do it, comes in saying, "I'm the complete opposite". It's like, the thread asked for people who do do it. Are you that self-important where you feel the need to post in threads that ask for people who engage in the opposite of what you engage in? I understand if the OP was asking in a poll type manner (then obviously both sides are encouraged to reply) but when he/she is asking for people who specifically do a certain thing and you don't do it, it's probably a good idea to skip the post. :explode:
  • mistersmithsbox
    Options
    The "woe is me" posters who make it seem like just because they were miserable and felt ugly when they were overweight, that everyone else felt/feels the same as they did/do about themselves.

OMG AMEN. Even when I hate[d] every inch of my body, it was always fake it til you make it. NO ONE got to see me be fat and miserable. To everyone around me, I'm this ridiculous confident goddess. lmao