30 Day Shred ... (:

Options

Replies

• CountryGal83
    CountryGal83 Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    OMG!! Just finished Level 2 Day 1. What a killer workout! I so wanted to quick after strength circuit 1. But I didn't. I stuck it out. Arms are def sore. Which is good! No pain, no gain!!
  • LorahJo
    LorahJo Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    OMG!! Just finished Level 2 Day 1. What a killer workout! I so wanted to quick after strength circuit 1. But I didn't. I stuck it out. Arms are def sore. Which is good! No pain, no gain!!

Ahh thats gonna br me ib two days :-) ill keep an eye.on you to see how it goes lol xx
  • clarebear1982
    Options
    Day 1... here goes!!

7043033.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • LorahJo
    Options
    Day 1... here goes!!

7043033.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods

enjoy :-)
  • LorahJo
    Options
    If you like 30 day shred you really should try Ripped in 30. It is the next step up and it is AMAZING!

Soon as I did day 1 of shred I decided to order ripped .. can;t wait to try it .. only 20 more days to go of shred first lol
  • alliesun53
    alliesun53 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Definitaly sore tonight. My calves and quads are so tight. I've been trying to stretch them out all day...still hurts. haha. but the pain means something's happening...gonna stick with it!
  • LorahJo
    Options
    Definitaly sore tonight. My calves and quads are so tight. I've been trying to stretch them out all day...still hurts. haha. but the pain means something's happening...gonna stick with it!

I found that it got better after day 3 ... :) I start level 2 tomorro Im kind nervous lol
    Keep at it :)
    Day 1 I could do all of 2 modified push ups .... now I keep going and stop when she tells us to stop which fits in 18-20 :)
  • LorahJo
    Options
    Woooo finished level one today xxxx yayy
  • alliesun53
    Options
    Took a day off today from 30DS. My legs hurt to even walk. haha.
  • dchss80
    dchss80 Posts: 25
    Options
    hI, I PURCHASED IT MONDAY NITE TODAY IS DAY 3 FOR ME. i FEEL WORKING BECAUSE MY BODY ACHES IN PLACES i DIDNT KNOW i HAD. mY LEGS HURT WHEN I WALK TOO! iM GLD IM NOT THE ONLY ONE FEELING THIS WAY
  • dchss80
    dchss80 Posts: 25
    Options
    HI ITS DAY 3 FOR ME I COMPLETELY UNDERSTAND MY LEGS BURN TERRIBLY SO
  • mickijwat
    Options
    I had the same issues with this DVD i lost 20 lbs 2 years ago doing it, its a wonderful program, and am losing doing it again, however I dont do it daily, I try to skip days here and there, but keep it to atleast 4 a week, combined with running the couch to 5k app the alternate days, sometimes doing both, and I am doing each level for two weeks. The first time I did it I hurt my shoulder and I had to stop, I pushed myself as hard as I could so be careful, it is a tough workout. On a side note, Has anyone alse actually yelled a tiny bit at Jillian on level one while attempting to the bicycle crunch....if so your not alone.
  • sizzlinoverthefat
    sizzlinoverthefat Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    i was reading this last night and started looking fo rth dvd i had purchased 2 years ago. found the cove but no dvd, bummer. I guess'll all this talk has convinced me to give it a try again only stick with it and not quit after a week!
  • alliesun53
    Options
    Finished day 5! :) I can do jumping jacks and jump rope without stopping now. Still a little winded but that's normal, right?

The 2 moves I HATE: Butt Kicks--i can not do these!!!!! I dont get how they can stay in on place...when I try im moving all over and my knee starts to hurt. :( I also hate Anterior raises...holy crap do these burn. I cant do more than 10 at a time. and the 8-10 are awful. lol.

hope everyone is doing well with it!
  • CountryGal83
    CountryGal83 Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    Today will be day 5 for me on Level 2. Getting a bit easier with each day but still a very hard level. Loving the results though. Down 6.8 pounds in 2 weeks! Not sure how many inches I've lost, going to measure at the end. Keep up the hard work everyone!!
  • LittleMissRamejkis
    LittleMissRamejkis Posts: 11 Member
    Options

Does anyone else have serious knee issues doing the shred?

I know it's not my form - I'm extra-careful about that, and I've also had personal training, so I do know how to do the moves properly. The butt-kicks, especially, are nearly impossible with my knees - something about that angular force coming down just *kills* them. I was just jogging in place during those this morning, instead.

I've ordered some bands for 'jumper's knee' - wondering if anyone else has used them, and whether they might help.

Yes I am exactly the same, very very sore knees, had to put ibuprofen gel on them after my workout last night ! 30ds is a killer ! All them lunges and squats :(
  • wittlelacey
    wittlelacey Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    I just finished level one as well :))) i think im going to continue to do level one through the weekend and start level two on monday, fresh new week.
    My progress from day one to day ten is in my pictures if anyone cares haha, its not much but its something! only a third of the way finished :)
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/photos/view/13793694
  • jenndarmour
    Options
    A friend and I are doing this one day a week and a different cardio workout on a different day. We do strength training Monday, Wednesday, and Friday and knew we needed a boost on our off days. I'm hoping to see results by the end of next month.
  • Kagard11
    Kagard11 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Level 3 started today! I really liked it! Jillian barked a lot less, so it was better! I can't wait to take my end measurements in 9 more days!
  • calana
    calana Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Just finished L1D3. I was SO happy Friday is my rest day because yesterday my legs hurt so badly I could barely walk around at work! Today killed me but hey now I'm 1/10th of the way through! Hoping to see a difference between the picture I took before starting day 1 and a new picture at the end of 30 :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!