Have you ever met any famous people/ celebrities?

Options
1234568»

Replies

• toebass
    toebass Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I get to meet quite a few famous people - I work for a major label, so we get artists coming through the office all the time!

I also work at festivals so I get to meet alot of touring artists as well

some of my favourites so far are Panic! at the disco, Clap your hands say yeah!, Sly & the family stone and The Living End!! such amazing people :)
  • afalls11
    afalls11 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I worked in the hotel industry. I have met a lot of celebrities and sports figures over the years. But these are some of my favorites

Packer players/coaches
    Mike Holgrem and his staff
    Donald Driver--- super sweet
    Randall Cobb
    Nick Collins
    Tim Masthay--look at my profile picture:)

Maury Povich
    Sean Penn
    Eric Darius ---Jazz Musician
    Ray Allen
    Frank Stallone--- Sly's brother
  • nikolaim5
    nikolaim5 Posts: 233
    Options
    Jason Bateman partied all night at my place a few years ago.
  • SomeMorr
    SomeMorr Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I gave the singer from Lamb of God a ride to a party after a concert and he gave me a hug and kiss for getting him there safe. lol considering they are one of my fav. bands it was an omg moment.
  • kellyrsmith82
    Options
    I met Andrew McCartney(or is it mcmarthy?) and Matt Dillion. They were filming KANSAS in my home towm of Valley Falls Kansas of course I was like 2 or 3 but I have pics of me and Andrew and then with Andrew, Matt and my dad. I havent met in person with Aaron Goodwin but he followers me on Twitter and we have tweeted back and forth. Aaron is on Ghost Adventures.
  • shady1987dre
    shady1987dre Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Kevin Clash

(Elmo's Puppeteer and voice)

Oh ya I also met Elmo too!
  • stefanieanne14
    stefanieanne14 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I met Al from Tool Time at an Antique store opening in my town...like 20 years ago when I was 8.
    I also met Billy Campbell (the guy who beats up J-Lo in the movie Enough) a few years ago.
  • thelovelyLIZ
    thelovelyLIZ Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    I met one of the guys from Star Trek, but I can't remember his name. He played the doctor though.
    I met the whole cast of Wishbone when I got to be an extra once in elementary school.
    I met Flogging Molly after one of their concerts once.
    Kristen Chenoweth and Kelli O'hara are both alums of my university, and so I've seen them both on campus several times. Kelli O'hara even sent the cast of our production of The Light in the Piazza cupcakes, and wrote us a sweet letter. Both have done master classes too.

I think there are others, but I can't remember.

If my life goes as I plan, I'll hopefully meet quite a few more. I work in the entertainment industry and will likely be moving to LA soon. Scott Schwartz was actually working where I work this past summer, before my contact began.
  • RogerF765
    RogerF765 Posts: 113
    Options
    I've met Mason Williams the guy who did Classical Gas. His drummer's parents used to live across the street from us when I was a kid and he kept his boat at their house. I was riding my bike and he talked to me for like 20 minutes he was really cool. Also living in the Daytona Beach area we get a lot of NASCAR people that come in to do autographs for the events. Mark Martin ( He lives here), Kurt Bush, Richard Childress, Denny Hamlin and the other day Rich Christiansen from the Speed Channel show Pinks. I also met Dan Haggarty from the show Grizzly Adams one night at the gas station when I was putting gas in my bike after class.
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,063 Member
    Options
    My brother and I met Tim Tebow in Olive Garden. He was super sweet. :)

Oh my goodness I would have passed out so excited!
  • woja9640
    woja9640 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    I have met Edward James Olmos (from "Selena"), Texas Battle (from "Bold and the Beautiful"), and Eileen Dietz (the Demon Face of Pazuzu in "The Exorcist"). I also went to the same high school as James Marsters (Spike from "Buffy" and "Angel") and live in the town where George Lucas grew up and was inspired by to write "American Graffitti".

I have also met Michael Tolcher and all of the band members from the band "16 Frames".
  • cheerz465
    Options
    Jake Owen...the country singer. The band Flyleaf.
  • JMHJess
    Options
    I met Shadowfax while I was living in New Zealand. He was eating grass. Thats the most famous person I have ever met. lol