Singles???

Options
hope516
hope516 Posts: 1,133 Member
See a lot of married with kids, engaged, and couples on here...where's the singletons? I can't be alone. Anyone here make a lifestyle change in order to find their mate??

Ps if your talk, dark and handsome My phone number is 555 ....JK
:laugh:

Add your stats cuz I'm a regular matchmaker

Lol

28 yo from Atlanta Ga

Replies

• rachs02
    rachs02 Posts: 47
    Options
    I'm single!!!! Not saying I'm making a change to meet someone but it can't hurt....right???
  • _snw_
    _snw_ Posts: 1,305 Member
    Options
    I'm single!!!

(don't pay any attention to that guy on my couch watching football who smacks my *kitten*. he's just here to watch the kids.)
  • hope516
    Options
    I'm single!!!

(don't pay any attention to that guy on my couch watching football who smacks my *kitten*. he's just here to watch the kids.)

Effin rolling on the floor!!... Can I get one of those?
  • jaxdiablo
    jaxdiablo Posts: 580
    Options
    There's a whole group dedicated to us - http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/282-single-peeps
  • chicklidell
    Options
    I'm single after 15 years of marriage and 7 kids! The only change that will bag me a man is when some of these kids move out..until then..i'm a cat collector.
  • Dmenace28
    Options
    That's funny... You got two replies. Well so am I and I kinda like it that way. Mind you I would like kids one day... Soon I hope. Just that finding the right person is just too hard.
  • PepeGreggerton
    PepeGreggerton Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    I'm single.

However, I'm not losing weight for anyone except me and my children.
  • UponThisRock
    UponThisRock Posts: 4,522 Member
    Options
    Not single, but my wife is out of town for a week.
  • CanuckLove
    CanuckLove Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    Holla! ;)
  • rjmwx81
    rjmwx81 Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Meeee! Well, divorced, does that count? I'm not exactly losing weight to attract the ladies...well, not *just* for that reason. I'm also doing it for myself and my long-term health. But I figure if I'm going to be "on the market" I might as well be in good shape.

Plus I figure getting in shape will be a great way to piss off my ex. But I'm not bitter or anything. lol
  • Dmenace28
    Options
    That's funny... You got two replies. Well so am I and I kinda like it that way. Mind you I would like kids one day... Soon I hope. Just that finding the right person is just too hard.
  • cdngirl71
    cdngirl71 Posts: 2,707 Member
    Options
    I am single.
  • Loverj79
    Loverj79 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    i am single but making the change for me but if i meet someone its all good.
  • youcandoitjess
    Options
    I'm single, but I'm definitely not doing this to find a significant other. I care more about myself than that.
  • maritenour
    maritenour Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I'm Single ! but by choice.

No time to babysit right now. ~
  • chicklidell
    Options
    Meeee! Well, divorced, does that count? I'm not exactly losing weight to attract the ladies...well, not *just* for that reason. I'm also doing it for myself and my long-term health. But I figure if I'm going to be "on the market" I might as well be in good shape.

Plus I figure getting in shape will be a great way to piss off my ex. But I'm not bitter or anything. lol

OOOOHHH! it pisses them off alright! :explode: my ex is with a new woman who has no kids, and I look better naked then she could ever possibly hope to, and make 3xs her salary....makes me feel amazing that I'm doing better alone then they are as a couple..even though i'm single, i'm happy now! It didn't come easy, but when the anger subsided, I realized i'm ok.
  • j4nash
    j4nash Posts: 1,719 Member
    Options
    Guilty as charged.. 31-Dallas
  • hope516
    Options
    J4 nash you're no longer single, I've staked My claim ...lol jk
  • chicklidell
    Options
    J4 nash you're no longer single, I've staked My claim ...lol jk

can't say I blame ya there! if I was younger, and lived in dallas, and had no kids..hahahahaha! you go girl!
  • hope516
    Options
    Not single, but my wife is out of town for a week.

LOL! Doesn't count