NeedANewFocus Posts: 898 Member
    Options

Ps if your talk, dark and handsome My phone number is 555 ....JK
    :laugh:

How dark are you looking for?? LOL j/k :flowerforyou:
  • flea2449
    flea2449 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    I'm single! 5 minutes out of Houston, TX! I'm losing weight for me and nobody else!!
  • elimendoza31
    elimendoza31 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Single. I believe my weight is what has scared away all the ladies, But i am a really nice guy.
    what a cute baby...and sir your so handsome...
  • elimendoza31
    elimendoza31 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Im single to...trying to get a great guy...that wont be scared to be seen with me and that wuld give me moral support on losing the weight... Any takers..lol jj :smooched: :laugh:
  • lvk82
    lvk82 Posts: 21
    Options
    Single Chick!!
  • Stacera
    Stacera Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    single and ready to mingle.. hahahaha!! I'm kidding. sorta.. I am single though. :bigsmile:
  • MuffRuff
    MuffRuff Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    I am single as well and just trying to finish school.
  • lakersfan4life
    lakersfan4life Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    im single and looking for a nice woman who loves kids.

Wow are women actually allowed to tell a man she loves kids?? I thought that made men run in the opposite direction lol

i went on a date recently. Absolutley gorgeous flilipino girl. 115 lbs with natural dd boobs...... sorry got carried away.

Any way, during dinner she happens to mention that she would like to hvae 5 kids........

Needless to say, we did not go out again. :)
  • NA_Willie
    NA_Willie Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    im single and looking for a nice woman who loves kids.

Wow are women actually allowed to tell a man she loves kids?? I thought that made men run in the opposite direction lol

i went on a date recently. Absolutley gorgeous flilipino girl. 115 lbs with natural dd boobs...... sorry got carried away.

Any way, during dinner she happens to mention that she would like to hvae 5 kids........

Needless to say, we did not go out again. :)
    BFD - I still hope you hit it.
  • mymelody_78
    mymelody_78 Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    I'm single. 33, never married, no kids and living in Queens, NY. Still getting used to the new me and still have 16 more lbs to go till my goal!
  • sportsjunkee70
    sportsjunkee70 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Single here.

I am not tall (5-10), I am not dark (though I am not white) does that count me out? LoL

37-m-Cali
  • lesha_cole
    Options
    24 year old mississippi girl, newly single from a 2 1/2 year relationship. Doing it mostly for me, partly to make my ex envious of me.
  • chameleon73
    chameleon73 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    J4 nash you're no longer single, I've staked My claim ...lol jk

haha sweet ;)

He is totally going to have a line of girls stretching from Dallas outward to...everywhere. Lol

And to add my two cents, single, love it, and wouldn't have it any other way!
  • tuttie2830
    Options
    Kind of single. Best I got is a friend with benefits.
  • calvert6183
    calvert6183 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    Never been married. no kids, and no girlfriend.
  • darls25
    darls25 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I love all of the wittyness on here haha :)
  • JustGresh
    Options
    Single. 19 - North of Dallas.

Losing weight for the military, not a woman.
  • BrittanyH8588
    BrittanyH8588 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    As long as there are batteries Im willing to wait til I meet a guy who sparks my intrests :devil:

lmao love it ^
  • BrittanyH8588
    BrittanyH8588 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Im single and I am losing weight for myself and also because I will feel more comfortable to get out there and date again if I lose this weight
  • Moeincognito
    Options
    I've pretty much accepted that i'll be forever alone orz (」゜ロ゜)」 Noone my type ever likes me, and being overweight probably did not help it. So I will endeavor to become a scary dog lady.