Singles???

Options

Replies

• Adelphia
    Adelphia Posts: 176
    Options
    I'm in a serious relationship with Star Wars.
  • seehawkmomma
    Options

Ps if your talk, dark and handsome My phone number is 555

I second this :bigsmile:

I hope that my weight isnt whats keeping me single :noway:
  • seehawkmomma
    Options

Whoaaa I noticed my ewok was missing....was it you?!
  • puppy1002
    puppy1002 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Single here 26 Phoenix, AZ no kids and happy just want to share my life with somebody
  • BlessedandBeautifulBrown
    Options
    HERE
  • lappyd425
    lappyd425 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Recently divorced ;) So single here!!
  • Gatorjrm
    Gatorjrm Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    single and ready to mingle! 29/female/south florida
  • Nicola0000
    Nicola0000 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Recently divorced ;) So single here!!

me too, (well, nearly!!)
  • allysonb80
    allysonb80 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I am newly single again. Have kids. Losing weight for me and to play with the kids. But the thought of having to date again has also crossed my mind. EEEEEKKKKKK!!!!!!!!
  • papastu
    papastu Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    I'm single after 15 years of marriage and 7 kids! The only change that will bag me a man is when some of these kids move out..until then..i'm a cat collector.

ur hot :explode:
  • Kissybiz
    Kissybiz Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    I'm single.... divorced 23 years.... happily so... but maybe one of these days...
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    SIngle 31/f/south florida.... LOL
    I dont mind being single I broke up with my ex last march and I've been out on one or two dates.
    As long as there are batteries Im willing to wait til I meet a guy who sparks my intrests :devil:
  • Adelphia
    Adelphia Posts: 176
    Options

Whoaaa I noticed my ewok was missing....was it you?!
    ...maybe. Reminds me it's time to feed the colony.

Next week on Hoarders.
  • Jconner30
    Jconner30 Posts: 311
    Options
    I'm single and very happy!

I am also raising twin girls (age 15). They are AWESOME! They are respectful, smart, and still innocent :smile: They are also not (yet) interested in boys - so that's one less burdeon for me to worry about :smile:

I am getting in shape for them and me - I don't want to one day leave them w/o a father due to poor health issues. I started out last January wearing size 42" jeans and they were tight! My blood pressure was 160/95 and I was on medication for that and anxiety. Fast forward to today - I run 30-35 miles/week, cross train, and carry a permanent smile on my face :smile: My blood pressure is 115/65 and my resting heart rate is 55 bpm :smile: Only medication I take now is for allergies - it sucks in San Antonio, Texas this time of year... I also wear size 34 jeans! I went from size XXL shirt size to size XL. I am also training for my second marathon! NEW ORLEANS Rock and Roll Marathon!!! Goal for 2012 is to run 1000+ miles! Wish me luck!
  • OnWisconsin84
    OnWisconsin84 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Sorta.

Left my husband in September & working through divorce. Things have been 100% over since the day I left (actually, long before that), so I consider myself to be single. A lot of people would disagree. To each their own :wink:

Oh, and no I'm not working on myself in order to attract someone else. I need to get my mind right first for ME before I worry about anyone else.
  • allysonb80
    allysonb80 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Single as of yesterday.... BOO HOO!!

Think of it this way , you already lost 100+ pounds.

Single too , but losing weight for myself.

Yup! I say I already lost 360 lbs!! GO ME!
  • foxygirlact
    foxygirlact Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    As long as there are batteries Im willing to wait til I meet a guy who sparks my intrests :devil:

bahahahah!!! :laugh:
  • rmartin72
    rmartin72 Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    I'm Single :flowerforyou: :wink: :flowerforyou:
  • Bella3119
    Bella3119 Posts: 104
    Options
    I'm single and very happy!

I am also raising twin girls (age 15). They are AWESOME! They are respectful, smart, and still innocent :smile: They are also not (yet) interested in boys - so that's one less burdeon for me to worry about :smile:

I am getting in shape for them and me - I don't want to one day leave them w/o a father due to poor health issues. I started out last January wearing size 42" jeans and they were tight! My blood pressure was 160/95 and I was on medication for that and anxiety. Fast forward to today - I run 30-35 miles/week, cross train, and carry a permanent smile on my face :smile: My blood pressure is 115/65 and my resting heart rate is 55 bpm :smile: Only medication I take now is for allergies - it sucks in San Antonio, Texas this time of year... I also wear size 34 jeans! I went from size XXL shirt size to size XL. I am also training for my second marathon! NEW ORLEANS Rock and Roll Marathon!!! Goal for 2012 is to run 1000+ miles! Wish me luck!

Wow! great job man!!!
  • puppy1002
    puppy1002 Posts: 162 Member
    Options

There really needs to be a like button!!!!!