Yep.. still am.
  • gsbanks1
    gsbanks1 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    IM AS SINGLE AS A DOLLAR!!! LOL
  • Showgirlbody
    Showgirlbody Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    I'm single, too. And one of the few in her 30's with no kids or ex-husband's either. lol Must be an LA thing, some of you in other parts of the country get started early. lol
    I definitely want to be fit for myself. But I also have vanity and would like to be marketable to a wider range of men. Too many cute 22 year olds with big, fake boobs (not that there's anything wrong with that) to compete with. The more confident I am, the more I will radiate to the universe. I don't want to force anything or settle but would love to meet my match.
  • Tavele
    Tavele Posts: 2
    Options
    I'm also single, finding out again, that I can do bad all by myself. But I would rather do good. Thats why I'm choosing to lose weight and stay healthy. I'm doing it for myself, going to be the maid of honor in the fall, and hey since I'm back on the market after my 3rd failed relationship, why not get back sexy....? Indianapolis, IN :smile:
  • ActorGirl1476
    ActorGirl1476 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I'm single, too. And one of the few in her 30's with no kids or ex-husband's either. lol Must be an LA thing, some of you in other parts of the country get started early. lol
    I definitely want to be fit for myself. But I also have vanity and would like to be marketable to a wider range of men. Too many cute 22 year olds with big, fake boobs (not that there's anything wrong with that) to compete with. The more confident I am, the more I will radiate to the universe. I don't want to force anything or settle but would love to meet my match.

I think it's a big city thing. Pretty much everyone I know under the age of 40 is single here in NYC too.
  • happyhiram
    Options
    I am indeed single. But I haven't lost all the weight I have for anyone but myself. Don't get me wrong, girls actually talking to me is a wonderful perk of weight loss but this was all about me and my health. Ultimately I made the decision because I didn't like the road I was headed down.

Anyway, I'm pretty daft when it comes to women so even after losing the weight I have, I still find myself barely talking to them.
  • momtozmc
    momtozmc Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    So many singles!!!! But where are the 45+ ers - men please!!!!!! Most of the single men are a weeeeee bit young!!!!
    But that could be good right????

L
  • momtozmc
    momtozmc Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Single and looking and this is how I would treat you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfeys7Jfnx8&feature=share

Edit: Too lazy to figure out how to make it a clicky. Copy and paste is your friend. :)

Cute video.... Kina Grannis - one of the girls in the video has awesome music!!!!!! Listen to her!!!!
  • dodger7977
    dodger7977 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I'm single, and for the most part happy! Every once in a while I am reminded of just how lonely the single life is but what are you going to do? Get over it and keep on going! Lol I am getting fit for me so I can like me a little more than I did a few years ago. I figure the " man problem" will work itself out in time.

Oh and I'm 26 and live in Phoenix, Az.... Just incase.

6147579.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • YassSpartan
    YassSpartan Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    Being single is actually not a bad thing unless you're with someone who supports you in your goals.

Now that I'm single I'm taking the time to workout twice a day, use my free time to develop my business, meeting new friends, etc. It is also giving me the time to work on myself, get to where I want to be in all aspects of my life as an individual and only then I'll be able to offer something good to the girl I date in the future.
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    newly single! :drinker: :bigsmile: I'm 32... Good ole Austin, Texas!!!!
  • KickingDarkness
    Options
    I'm a singleton (happily at the moment I might add). Losing weight for meeeee no one else is seeing me naked at the mo. :D
  • mona24523
    mona24523 Posts: 100
    Options
    I'm single and like it that way for the most part. My daughter graduates this year and my son in 3 years. I'm getting fit for me so I can enjoy life.
  • calvert6183
    calvert6183 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    Im single in Austin.
  • Ruz456
    Ruz456 Posts: 99
    Options
    Single here in Mass woooo lol
  • Johnny_Castle
    Options
    Hey there single ladies! ;D loooool :P
  • hope516
    hope516 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    Well mfp is like real life ....there are 3 men for every 100 women!!!! Aghhhhhhhhh.....lol :grumble:
  • Pookylou
    Pookylou Posts: 988 Member
    Options
    Single at 30! Not terribly good at looking for someone new (been on 3 dates in the year and a half I've been single)
  • hope516
    hope516 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    3 dates in a year and a half?? Wow! I've been on that many this week....let me tell you :happy: lotsa crazies out there ..