Replies

• jonny310580
    jonny310580 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    singleton here since the start of the new year. Nice start eh lol
  • CommandaPanda
    CommandaPanda Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Single -- I'm getting in better shape for the rest of the world something decent to look at. It's the least they deserve, right?
  • anelahm
    anelahm Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    *sigh. single:ohwell:
  • yesiamaduck
    yesiamaduck Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    So, why aren't we having sex with each other yet?
  • hunnyspice
    hunnyspice Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Single :grumble: /27/MA

Been single for almost 6 years!!! Wow can't believe it's been that long already. Maybe if I went on a date my mother would stop harping for me to get married and give her grandchildren.
  • Vjb2525
    Vjb2525 Posts: 67
    Options
    Single over a year now! 25 in Oklahoma City..... One day maybe I will find a man to support my goals and not complain Im always gone to work! Until then the gym will be my commitment!
  • acruz049
    acruz049 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    20 year old single college student ^_^
  • Pookylou
    Pookylou Posts: 988 Member
    Options
    3 dates in a year and a half?? Wow! I've been on that many this week....let me tell you :happy: lotsa crazies out there ..

I am pretty lazy with the dating thing, tried online dating but it is a lot of time and effort :wink: Pretty ok on my own at the mo, but I do miss snuggling *grabs dog and cat in choke holds*
  • baxyboy
    baxyboy Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Plenty of singles here too it seems!
    Might as well add myself to the collection... single, 29 from Sheffield, England :)
  • hope516
    hope516 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    3 dates in a year and a half?? Wow! I've been on that many this week....let me tell you :happy: lotsa crazies out there ..

I am pretty lazy with the dating thing, tried online dating but it is a lot of time and effort :wink: Pretty ok on my own at the mo, but I do miss snuggling *grabs dog and cat in choke holds*

lol..online dating is a joke. I have a couple of online dating websites (all free, because I am damn sure not going to pay to be virtually groped by tons of men a day....:laugh: ...now in real life I might pay :bigsmile: lmao jk)

and poor doggie and kittie :laugh:
  • hope516
    Options
    So, why aren't we having sex with each other yet?

:huh: Do you ask this on dates?? if so it MIGHT be why you're still single :laugh:
  • hope516
    Options
    Single and looking and this is how I would treat you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfeys7Jfnx8&feature=share

Edit: Too lazy to figure out how to make it a clicky. Copy and paste is your friend. :)

lmao!!! this video sums up my dating life in a chorus!! I always fall for these guys and the nice ones get kicked to the curb...lol!! its me, its me!!!!
  • BuffLoveWinning
    BuffLoveWinning Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Single here
  • kanesha31
    Options
    Single but not losing weight to find someone doing it for me :0)
  • lelliebugh
    lelliebugh Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    2 weeks single after a rough 2 years and I am loving it. So much more time to see friends and be happy instead of depressed and miserable everyday. 28/Nashville, TN
  • Maximus0005
    Maximus0005 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    wow I am shocked that there are this many singles. I feel all I ever see is people talking about there spouse and kids (not a bad thing! but still lol)

Anyway yeah! single twenty something and just graduated - in some ways it is a blessing in disguise lol
  • hope516
    Options
    :heart: ok so for the people who have posted if you saw someone you like send me a message with who you like and ill set you up :heart: im a regular matchmaker :laugh:
  • RedHotChiliSteppers
    Options
    Single! 24 from Michigan
  • NA_Willie
    NA_Willie Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Stay
    Intoxicated
    Nightly
    Get
    Laid
    Everyday
  • MsFat2Fit
    Options
    Single as well... maybe should go to the gym more often to see hot guys!!! :love: