Singles???

Options

Replies

• maryjay51
    maryjay51 Posts: 742
    Options
    im very happily divorced.. i have no problem dating.. i have a problem getting guys to understand that marriage is totally out of the question for me at this time in my life.. im having too much fun and enjoying my career...............perhaps when im like 70 or something i might consider it
  • silkysly
    silkysly Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    Single as of yesterday.... BOO HOO!!
  • seal57
    seal57 Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    Single here..............
  • hiker282
    hiker282 Posts: 983 Member
    Options
    29 - Northern UT - nope, I don't have 32 wives. They keep trying to beat down my door, but I run 'em off with a cross and some garlic!
  • lorac321
    lorac321 Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    I'm single!!!

(don't pay any attention to that guy on my couch watching football who smacks my *kitten*. he's just here to watch the kids.)

Me too!
  • _snw_
    _snw_ Posts: 1,305 Member
    Options
    J4 nash you're no longer single, I've staked My claim ...lol jk

i thought the same thing. but then again, that whole guy on my couch thing cramps my style.
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    47 single and in eastern upstate NY (for now but hopefully not much longer).
  • Charloo1990
    Charloo1990 Posts: 619 Member
    Options
    Yup, singleton here :) But losing weight for myself.
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    Options
    Single from Ireland sad030.gif
  • acasey0123
    acasey0123 Posts: 640 Member
    Options

awww sorry to hear that :(
  • Quasita
    Quasita Posts: 1,530 Member
    Options
    Single, no kids, no one waiting on me but my wallet lol Having a sponsor for my weightloss has helped, much better than a partner trying to motivate me! As in a spouse... ha!
  • mauryr
    mauryr Posts: 385
    Options
    Single. Fitness effort coincided with divorce, kinda... but it's coincidental. Kinda. A very handy coincidence.
  • ninjabarbie
    ninjabarbie Posts: 18 Member
    Options

Thank of it as new opportunities instead of only being stuck with one bad decision.
  • DMZ_1
    DMZ_1 Posts: 2,889 Member
    Options
    I am single. Would be glad to change that.
  • Jconner30
    Jconner30 Posts: 311
    Options
    I have been single for a little over year now. I love the freedom of it - don't have to answer to anyone. I love the fact that I can just pack up and go somewhere and only person I have to let know is my boss at work so I can get time off :smile:
  • kimoRUN
    kimoRUN Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Not single, but my wife is out of town for a week.

Better get on it bro. lol
  • sylvuz323
    sylvuz323 Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    single in LA here...but I'm getting fit and healthy for me.
  • DietingMommy08
    DietingMommy08 Posts: 1,366 Member
    Options
    Single as of friday.
    Dropped a 7 year relationship to find myself and I plan on being single for awhile!!

Losing weight and getting healthier for me and my 3 year old son. <333
  • Kaylee_law_123
    Kaylee_law_123 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Another singleton here!

I'm not doing this so much to find my mate but to find happiness in myself, as I don't believe you can have a truly healthy relationship until you are happy with yourself!

:-)
  • xxleonieansellxx
    Options
    im a singleton...but seeing as i love to cook for someone it is a good thing...means i just stick to the healthier salad option!lol not losing the weight for anyone except my lovely little boy! besides ive found the guys ive met whilst being bit bigger are much nicer!! lol