Options

Replies

• hope516
    hope516 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options

Ps if your talk, dark and handsome My phone number is 555 ....JK
    :laugh:

How dark are you looking for?? LOL j/k :flowerforyou:

Lol...dark as in dark hair....as in your just what the doctor ordered....My real phone # is......Ahhh ill pm it to you ;)
  • CavewomanCoby
    CavewomanCoby Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Single.... I think guys get scared when I tell them I'm fighting MMA :(
  • YouAreTheShit
    YouAreTheShit Posts: 510 Member
    Options

I think it's hot...
  • raven23uk
    raven23uk Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    LOL LOL bwoy that was good
  • CavewomanCoby
    CavewomanCoby Posts: 253 Member
    Options

I think it's hot...

Thank you - you're one of VERY few :)
  • Gary1977
    Gary1977 Posts: 804 Member
    Options

I think it's hot...

Thank you - you're one of VERY few :)

WOW!!!!!! I'm officially turned on!!! It's not just the good looks, but I"m like such a huge MMA fan. :love: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :bigsmile: :laugh:
  • Single.... I think guys get scared when I tell them I'm fighting MMA :(

That is AWESOME!! go you! im sure your a knockout in and out the ring/octagon :-)
  • GoreWhore72
    GoreWhore72 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Single....
  • retrogal76
    retrogal76 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    completely agree.. You can't love anyone else til you love yourself....guess I'm destined to be alone because I can't stand myself!
  • ChellieIrish
    ChellieIrish Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    Single for now :laugh: I'm not in a rush I am doing this for me and no-one else :bigsmile: if I meet someone along the way that's cool too :laugh:

40/Ireland
  • firesoforion
    firesoforion Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    Single, but that's fine. I'm just trying to start my career, and I'm not sure a boyfriend would be compatible with the lack of independence I currently have. Plus with the amount I've learned about relationships (without even being in one, LOL) in the last year, I just figure, well, a relationship will come into my life when I'm ready for it.

25/Colorado
  • CocoMartha08
    Options
    Single also. Going to school right now with a major in Art Education and a double major in Art Studio. Definitely losing weight for myself. :) Trying to lose weight for a man never ends well. It just brings down your self esteem.
  • msespresso
    msespresso Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Why not... I'll chime in. I'm single, mid-30's, in Canada. Losing weight for me and nobody else this time. My goal is to be healthy and feel good in my own skin.

Meeting someone is not a priority, but if he happens to come along, I hope I won't be too shy to talk to him :)
  • Bysshe
    Bysshe Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    I'm single. I figure I need to get my life in order before I try to take on a relationship.
  • Nopedotjpeg
    Nopedotjpeg Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options
    Yup. Maybe won't be for long though if I play my cards right.
  • Shausil82
    Shausil82 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I'm single, and I'm making this change for me. I've been obese since age 8, and I missed out on decades of my life because of this weight. If I happen to meet 'the one' this year, I hope he loves me for my intellect and strength, instead of my body.
    I've been dumped and cheated on because of my weight, so, if a guy likes me in a completely superficial way, it will turn me off.
  • popeyebluto
    Options
    Living my half-century year now. Gods. I'd say where does the time go, but I do have accomplishments to show for it, that's cool.
    Single and plan on staying that way until I change my mind. People are weird - LOL.
    Trying to get a bit healthier just for myself. Keeping under these calorie goals is a challenge when wine costs 150 calories!
  • bpurc22
    bpurc22 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Single...not because of how I look (not being arrogant just saying lol) but because I have a serious problem. I always, always wait for the perfect girl...and three months ago I thought I met her..I was careful, I was worried what she thought of me, if she wanted me too...and a few days ago I was honest with her and learned that she didn't want much more than what we already have, that she doesn't want a serious relationship or anything, and being not an idiot I understood that meant "I like you, but not that much, and not enough to be serious but I'll still get with you"...so the girl I had put so much thought, effort, and time into basically told me I'm not worth her time (I don't blame her for being honest, she is still amazing in my eyes)

Sorry for venting, but I had to get that out to somebody, I feel like my head is going to explode. Being a guy it's tough to get personal with your friends without their opinion of you changing..I just don't know what the **** to do with that now, do I continue pursuing the girl I honestly like so much and can't stop thinking about with the highest potential status being "getting with her" and maybe prove to her otherwise, or do I be honest with her and tell her I want more and basically end it...and let her go..
  • jeepingirrl
    jeepingirrl Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Single here!
  • Going4Lean
    Going4Lean Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options
    I am single from Connecticut
    I changed my ways for me and somewhat, because i keep hoping ill have better luck meeting the one for me.