Singles???

Options
1101112131416»

Replies

• krissagirl0709
    krissagirl0709 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Defenitly single and loving it! Was in a off and on relationship for 3 years and got out of it of Christmas and I feel so much freedom now! Eventually I want to date again but I think starting off as friends would be better..and it is motivating me to loose weight to get to pre pregnancy weight I cant wait!
  • MelissaT81
    MelissaT81 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Been single for 5 years. In the Houston area looking for someone to do fun activities with and maybe even work out with. But it seems guys dont like the "fat" girl....so I just hang out with my closest friend and she helps motivate me to eat right and work out.
  • ivanaaaaaaaaa
    Options
    a lot of the reason behind the "single" has to be insecurities cause i'm seeing a lot of beautiful and gorgeous faces who don't seem like they would have any issues getting a date! :happy:
  • im_blessed
    im_blessed Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Single, 21, just moved from NC to Northern VA to be closer to my fam & start my nursing career. I'm looking but i haven't met any prospects since I've moved here. But my main focus is the job search ( it sucks), no one wants to hire a new graduate and of course getting fit & healthy. Anyways I'm patiently waiting on both the job and a good man. Hopefully they'll come at the same time :)

10614423.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • ricsin1
    ricsin1 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    single....in atlanta....
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    hope516 wrote: »
    ...where's the singletons? I can't be alone.

Ummm...technically, that is what single is. :/

• strozman
    strozman Posts: 2,622 Member
    Options
    Forever alone LMAO
    I'm starting to feel like that may be my life
  • anachronicles
    anachronicles Posts: 109 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Oh so single, and have been on a series of very odd dates recently
  • Bennysammysofie39
    Bennysammysofie39 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Single here, kinda!!!
  • shiraLA
    shiraLA Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Oh so single, and have been on a series of very odd dates recently

^^^ single as well and can totally relate to the weird dates haha
  • Jessica_L_E
    Jessica_L_E Posts: 1,969 Member
    Options
    I'm single!
  • HumboldtFred
    HumboldtFred Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Hello,

I am a single 40 year old male in the wild mountain reaches of the rural California coast. I am single because I like being single and I live in a hunting and fishing paradise. I am never bothered by being alone until I get lonely. I am just starting to date again five years after my last relationship. As soon as I get approval from the boss, I will post pics.
  • lbrann25
    lbrann25 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Forever alone LMAO

Me too!!!

• edwardbarillas9
    edwardbarillas9 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Single from California
  • micmin2015
    micmin2015 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I'm single from Maui, Hawaii. Loosing weight for me though and if it leads to something then its all good
  • micmin2015
    micmin2015 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Single from California
    Hello,

I am a single 40 year old male in the wild mountain reaches of the rural California coast. I am single because I like being single and I live in a hunting and fishing paradise. I am never bothered by being alone until I get lonely. I am just starting to date again five years after my last relationship. As soon as I get approval from the boss, I will post pics.

Dude I wish I lived someplace like that I love to hunt and fish but Hawaii only has so much animals to hunt.
  • callmejessica
    callmejessica Posts: 1,868 Member
    Options
    strozman wrote: »
    Forever alone LMAO
    I'm starting to feel like that may be my life

Stopppppp Mister!!!!! You have me. We can go on a singles hike together, but take different paths, then conveniently both end up at Dad's Kitchen.

I am single, but I'm ok with it! :)