Replies

• lisa46219
    lisa46219 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Bump!! These sound great!
  • stacyanne123
    Options
    Great ideas!

I mix chopped scallions into cottage cheese and have as a spread on whole wheat crackers or dark rye toast
  • 1kerriberri
    Options
    good old fashioned soaked chick peas soaked overnight, not the one out of the cans yuck.
    and for those who think they wouldnt like them, dont knock it til youve tried it. they are filling and verrrrrry moorish :tongue:
  • TaraFTMVA
    TaraFTMVA Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    my housemates think it's really weird,but I LOVE a banana cut in half longways and then half short-ways filled with peanut butter: like a pb sandwich but with banana instead of bread!
    Love this idea! MAybe even Nutella instead! Yummy :3 I may be trying this...despite the fact that bananas seem to be my weight loss enemy.....so idk which is worst the bananas or the bread for me :grumble:
  • ericalynn104
    ericalynn104 Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Bump!

Hmmm.... One of my favorite snacks is a rice cake topped with apple butter. Or peanut butter and strawberries. :)
  • DrPepperLeigh74
    DrPepperLeigh74 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    oatmeal with almonds mixed in...yummy
  • collarbonescollarbones
    Options
    Bump, this all sounds so good!
  • lisa46219
    Options
    In a blender mix very cold nonfat, 1% or 2% milk, add ice cubes, fruit of you choice, and blend up. Tastes like a milk shake without all the quilt.
  • sarahsmom1
    sarahsmom1 Posts: 1,501 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Justacoffeenut
    Justacoffeenut Posts: 3,808 Member
    Options
    my are not to unique

1 tsp peanut butter and 5 pretzels. I eat the peanut butter with the pretzels

blackberry's with a tablespoon whip cream

my girlfriend likes 1/2 tsp peanut butter with 1/2 tsp kraft philly indulgence chocolate cream cheese I haven't tried this one.
  • LexieSweetheart
    LexieSweetheart Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    One small tub of nonfat Greek vanilla yogurt with two tbsp. peanut butter, 1/2 tbsp. honey, and 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon. great with apples
  • lisa46219
    Options
    Two grahm crackers with fat free whip cream between them..freeze...a yummy ice cream sandwich:)

Just tried this... OMG... it is great!!!!:love:
  • lisa46219
    Options
    Two grahm crackers with fat free whip cream between them..freeze...a yummy ice cream sandwich:)

Just tried this... OMG... it is great!!!!:love:

By the way- I just used frozen whipped topping instead of freezing.
  • SweetSammie
    SweetSammie Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Sliced tomatoes, salt and pepper, fresh basil and cottage cheese with a balsalmic vinegar reduction ... or drizzle.
    We call it Poor Man's Caprese.
  • coloschick
    Options
    bump
  • dmcw19
    dmcw19 Posts: 129
    Options
    Bump
  • marla_jones
    marla_jones Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    bump! Great ideas in here!
  • heavenlyhazel
    heavenlyhazel Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Not the healthiest, but something that cures a sweets craving for me. Chocolate animal crackers with a dab of reduced fat peanut butter. Super yummy! Reminds me of Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, but way less fat, calories and sugar. 16 animal crackers has like 110 calories so you can have a bunch of them and still be within a decent amount of calories.
  • SweetSammie
    SweetSammie Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    I forgot to add... Tribe 40 Spice Hummus (SO Delicious, flavorful and spicy), with Kashi Salsa Pita Crisps (also flavorful). It is spicy, slightly sweet, savory and if I add a salad it can be lunch.
  • lkcuts
    lkcuts Posts: 224
    Options
    homemade Jalepeno jelly plain or mixed with light cream cheese on anything (even graham crackers) or dip pretzel rod,triscits,let your imagination go wild. It is sweet with a little zing at the end. I heard you can buy it other places but I grow a garden every year and use the fresh peppers. I read that hot peppers help burn calories , the "warmth" from the peppers help with any cravings and my sweet/salty taste is satisfied.:flowerforyou: