Girls... Is muscle a turn off?

Options

Replies

• Smuterella
    Smuterella Posts: 1,623 Member
    Options
    I like my fellas skinny, that undernourished look gets me every time.
  • thisisabbie
    thisisabbie Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    A little muscle, and super toned is hot in my eyes. :love:

Big muscles so you look like you have no neck and would have trouble wiping your own butt, that is just gross. And those that forget to work the lower body as much as the upper, well that just looks weird... In my opinion :wink:

Each to their own though I guess. It takes all types in this world :happy:
  • PrincessGlitterTush
    Options
    I find muscles a turn off. I like slim yet cuddly guys!

Perhaps that just isn't a physical thing though; often muscly guys are also a bit full of themselves and I like a down to earth guy!

Thankfully, both these descriptions describe my husband :)

This is how I feel.. A guy with a set of hot abs and killer arms.. is effing SEXY!!! BUT.. and this is just my experience.. These guys can be total *kitten*.. they think too much of themselves and expect girls falling over at their feet.. And the girls do fall over at their feet.. but theyre being played..

Okay.. just to clear the records.. i live in South Africa.. and this is what the guys here are like.. so other nationalities are not to take offence..

But there real isn't better eye candy than a sexy body!!
  • Nitachi
    Nitachi Posts: 142
    Options
    5yz3tf.jpg

This is my year to achieve such a physique!!
  • munkeyfunk
    munkeyfunk Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I like my fellas skinny, that undernourished look gets me every time.

haha what?
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Options
    According to bb.com woman choose their life partners in the following order:

Confidence> Money > Looks > Height

How true that is I don't know....sucks to be a shy poor ugly manlet lol

10245820.jpg

Anyway, does it really matter what the majority of people think or want? I don't need the whole world to love me, just that one, two or three special women...
  • finding_my_way
    finding_my_way Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    a body that is healthy is sexy, muscle definition is always a good thing ;)
  • Chrisborro
    Options
    This is hot....

5yz3tf.jpg

This is not....

9suhig.jpg

Totally agree
  • p0stdramatic
    Options
    Guys who spend a lot of time in the gym with weights actually DO turn me off, and always have. I never really understood why, until recently. I think I see those guys as narcissistic. I realize not all of them are, and hell, we all want to look good. I spend a lot of time in the gym and instruct, so yes... I have double-standards. :laugh:

I am VERY attracted to guys who have muscle they gained from working. Blue-collar types. I married a logger. :happy:
  • PrincessGlitterTush
    Options
    24et6js.jpg

THIS is a turn on.

bodybuilder.jpg_320_320_0_9223372036854775000_0_1_0.jpg

THIS is not.

OH MY.. i have some dirty *kitten* things running through my mind.. RYAN is gorgeous.. perfect in fact.. WOW!!
  • Crystalchaos72
    Options
    i love muscles....

ME TOO! :)
  • munkeyfunk
    munkeyfunk Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    This is hot....

5yz3tf.jpg

This is not....

9suhig.jpg

EXACTLY :heart:

Them two probably train in exactly the same way, except one is juicing and maybe a little photoshopped .
  • Articeluvsmemphis
    Articeluvsmemphis Posts: 1,987 Member
    Options
    muscles are great, I particularly like nice calf muscles, like those of a runner :blushing:
  • erin755
    erin755 Posts: 11
    Options
    I quite like the idea of having the protective type boyfriend, the muscles the whole lot. So that in pics he looks big nd bad nd i wud look sweet nd innocent!lol Altho do agree with pic below!lol
  • snookumss
    snookumss Posts: 1,451 Member
    Options
    This is hot....

5yz3tf.jpg

This is not....

9suhig.jpg

EXACTLY :heart:

Them two probably train in exactly the same way, except one is juicing and maybe a little photoshopped .

THANK YOU!!! :D
  • Ryan Reynolds = My Man Crush <3 lol
  • KellysDiet78
    Options
    I agree with most of the girls on here.. a nice athletic build is nice, but the whole huge muscle thing doesnt do it for me or any of my friends...
  • erin755
    erin755 Posts: 11
    Options
    I meant pic above!lol nt the top one tho! he too skinni!
  • Biggipooh
    Biggipooh Posts: 350
    Options
    24et6js.jpg

THIS is a turn on.

bodybuilder.jpg_320_320_0_9223372036854775000_0_1_0.jpg

THIS is not.

Totally agree
  • HeidiMightyRawr
    HeidiMightyRawr Posts: 3,343 Member
    Options
    According to bb.com woman choose their life partners in the following order:

Confidence> Money > Looks > Height

How true that is I don't know....sucks to be a shy poor ugly manlet lol

Not true for me, I would say for me it's more like:

Looks such as smile/eyes + personality > Looks (body + height) > Money (although moneys not really on the list at all as long as they're ambitious and not just lazy.
    Confidence comes under personality. I like confidence but there's a fine line with that and overconfident. I like shy guys, you can still be that and confident I think.