Girls... Is muscle a turn off?

Options

Replies

• ItsMeRebekah
    ItsMeRebekah Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    Lean and Muscular at the same time.. Like Jeffery Donovan.. Hes like perfect!
  • hbrittingham
    hbrittingham Posts: 2,518 Member
    Options
    Also fun note: body hair in general for males is generally seen as a turn off by the majority of women studied.

And to me, some body hair is what makes a man a man. I'm not interested in a man who has hair growing on their backs and the back of their necks. Nothing against men who don't have any chest hair, but I feel like I am looking at a teenager's body when there isn't any hair. And there's just something creepy about that!
  • seehawkmomma
    Options
    So upon talking with most of the girls I know around 90% of them say that lean muscle and a guy having rippling abs is just pure gross!!!

I somehow think that these girls re misguided and just are not used to seeing a well built guy...

Do the girls here agree?? If not what is your ideal guy??

I know that there is more to a guy than a 'hot body' and that his personality plays a huge role... But who wouldnt want a guy with a hot body?? Am I right???

I've always....always...gone for the football player build.

Someone with big shoulders, tall, toned but not ripped.
  • jennajava
    jennajava Posts: 2,176 Member
    Options
    I do not like the professional bodybuilder type. .

This. But my husband's lean body and cut shoulders and arms are lickable. :love:
  • RacerX_14
    RacerX_14 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    I hope that ladies like lean muscle. If not, I'm wasting my time!! Crap! At least my lady likes it!
  • kimdoes
    kimdoes Posts: 90
    Options
    I think a ripped up man is AWESOME!! Just saying...
  • _Ben
    _Ben Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    I assume most girls do not like a guy like this:
    muscle_man.jpg

But Id definately argue girls like guys like this:
    fightclub2.jpg

I guess I cant speak for all women, but I know thats what my girl likes
  • samcee
    samcee Posts: 307
    Options
    Well defined muscle is quite hot but not when they over do it so that their head is smaller than their beefy body XD

Its nice when a guy takes care of himself but not attractive when too vain that they have to check themselves out every time they walk past a reflection. ew
  • candykay0605
    candykay0605 Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    24et6js.jpg

THIS is a turn on.

bodybuilder.jpg_320_320_0_9223372036854775000_0_1_0.jpg

THIS is not.

AGREE !!!!
  • fitaliciag
    Options
    I don't like the big body builder types, but holy **** are ripped guys hot! I love the ripped/lean look and I think the girls you are talking to just don't know what they are talking about, lol
  • JennBunny73
    JennBunny73 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    A guy that takes care of himself, healthy, with some nice strong arms is great, but a guy that has muscles all over and veins popping out is very unattractive.
  • ladybug1009
    ladybug1009 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    My husband is a hottie with a body. He has the abs, the butt, arms, everything! I normally wasn't attracted to that because of my bigger size and always thinking it was out of my league and I felt more comfortable with chubby guys before. That ws until I had lost a lot of weight (which I have gained most of it back but I'm working on that).

But who was I kidding?

Guys with muscles are really attractive! And they keep your warmer.
  • candykay0605
    Options
    Well defined muscle is quite hot but not when they over do it so that their head is smaller than their beefy body XD

Its nice when a guy takes care of himself but not attractive when too vain that they have to check themselves out every time they walk past a reflection. ew
    agree to this also
  • candykay0605
    Options
    A guy that takes care of himself, healthy, with some nice strong arms is great, but a guy that has muscles all over and veins popping out is very unattractive.

I agree to this also
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    muscle_man.jpg

fightclub2.jpg

That first one looks like the muscles are going to pop off into fully grown men, like in Gremlins. EEEEWWWW!!!

And, no, the second one isn't attractive to me, either. Not gross, but not my thing. I can see how OTHER women would find that attractive, but I just don't.

One thing I don't like (and, again, if we were talking about a man I actually know and have feelings for, this would be different) is the hips on men with a lot of muscles. That indentation creeps me out. But I do like strong shoulders and arms.
  • fitaliciag
    Options
    24et6js.jpg

THIS is a turn on.

bodybuilder.jpg_320_320_0_9223372036854775000_0_1_0.jpg

THIS is not.

AGREE !!!!

i completely agree!!!
  • firefly171717
    firefly171717 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    what are they talking about!?!? Muscle is hot, a guy the live at the gym and obsesses about it is not though-he needs to have a life too
  • firefly171717
    firefly171717 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    muscle_man.jpg

fightclub2.jpg

That first one looks like the muscles are going to pop off into fully grown men, like in Gremlins. EEEEWWWW!!!

And, no, the second one isn't attractive to me, either. Not gross, but not my thing. I can see how OTHER women would find that attractive, but I just don't.

One thing I don't like (and, again, if we were talking about a man I actually know and have feelings for, this would be different) is the hips on men with a lot of muscles. That indentation creeps me out. But I do like strong shoulders and arms.

How would you even fit clothes on that!?!?!?
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    Options
    I like all types of muscle. "bulky" "lean" "defined"
    To me it is more that it shows that they are active, take care of themselves, and enjoy lifting. Same as me!
  • tiger87lilly
    tiger87lilly Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    The ideal look for me is a swimmers body.