• fitaliciag
    Options
    I assume most girls do not like a guy like this:
    muscle_man.jpg

i dont think this is real....
  • hope516
    hope516 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    I don't like the big huge meat head bodies...but a nice lean well-fit man has never turned me off :tongue:

ps veins popping out of the neck and chest are very gross :noway:
  • jazzie2421
    Options
    I know a body builder who is not disgustingly huge, he is crazy sexy. I don't think he has an inch of fat on him, and a lot of people ask him what he takes, but it is all natural. Diet and exercise. Anyways, muscle is definitely better that fat, but fat can get my attention if the personality is beautiful. Overly huge, like the ones that go into the competitions with fake & bake/spray tans and oiled up... that's gross. But bench press 350+ lbs because you've worked hard and trained without chemicals? Sexy.

This particular body builder has a wonderful personality and isn't cocky, but most people see his bulk and just assume he's 1) a hot head (which he can be if provoked), 2) an *kitten*, or 3) mentally slow. But he's the sweetest, gentlest person I know and crazy smart to boot. Heaven.
  • Psyb3r
    Psyb3r Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    According to bb.com woman choose their life partners in the following order:

Confidence> Money > Looks > Height

How true that is I don't know....sucks to be a shy poor ugly manlet lol

Hilarious!!!!
  • Ajenk13
    Options
    I agree! The hot guy in the photo above is where you should set your goals.
  • ANeWcRe8N
    ANeWcRe8N Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    Not a fan of Body Builder muscle but, I love the bodies of Randy Orton, Triple H, Seamus, John Morrison and The Rock. (Hubby is a WW fan and I watch it with him to 'oggle' at the men's bodies.)

My hubby is also a big fan and I agree with you on the bods.. especially THE ROCK!! :bigsmile:
  • Legalchica
    Options
    So upon talking with most of the girls I know around 90% of them say that lean muscle and a guy having rippling abs is just pure gross!!!

I somehow think that these girls re misguided and just are not used to seeing a well built guy...

Do the girls here agree?? If not what is your ideal guy??

I know that there is more to a guy than a 'hot body' and that his personality plays a huge role... But who wouldnt want a guy with a hot body?? Am I right???

First off WRONG. Love me some defined abs!! OMG usually it is paired with that great "V" mmmmmmm love it! What is gross is the guys on the bodybuilding mags. but a guy with some great arms/shoulders/chest... a definate YES.
  • Legalchica
    Options
    24et6js.jpg

THIS is a turn on.

bodybuilder.jpg_320_320_0_9223372036854775000_0_1_0.jpg

THIS is just a little too big.

Somewhere in between is perfect :)
  • likeaphoenix28
    Options
    I like muscles on a guy! Not the veiny type though...
  • warmachinejt
    warmachinejt Posts: 2,167 Member
    Options
    are u kiddin? the 1st guy is skinny as f!! i get called skinny a lot and i know i am a little bit beefier than him
    oh well...guess that's what money does to girls lol...
    also can't help being veiny it comes with low body fat %.. :(
  • sjkcarter
    sjkcarter Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    Love lean muscels. Not the huge bodybuilders, but love a 6 pack or 8 pack.
  • mochalovies
    mochalovies Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    yup yup. Lean muscle is super sexy -- heavy body builders look like someone attached a pump to them to inflate them. Not cute.

Personality? who cares about personality?

jk! (a bit) :tongue:
  • stayxtrue
    stayxtrue Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    Its good to see what girls actually think about it all... I will be honest and say it is shallow to only look at someone for their defined physique as there is more to someone then how their body looks, but I do have to say that it shows that the guy takes pride in himself and that he looks after himself...

But being huge and muscular beyond natural physiques just looks utter ridiculous ..

this is more the physique I am looking to achieve

x1300833982sweat_equity_rob_riches-807.jpg
  • meltygarden
    meltygarden Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    my daughter totally loves that look, too.
  • tkb1985
    tkb1985 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I hope that ladies like lean muscle. If not, I'm wasting my time!! Crap! At least my lady likes it!

ericb14 - If my man has a body like yours at your age (or any age for that matter!), I'll be a happy lady :happy:
  • alecta337
    alecta337 Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    For me I'd like a guy to look like he could physically protect me and pick me up (primal urges... for protection and whatnot). I like a 6 pack and some pecks (I don't want his boobs bigger than mine). Arms are sexy when they're defined, but not veiny.

BUT I do not want him to look like a roided out monkey.

But then again... if you're looking for the type of girl on Jersey Shore I believe they like the roid monkeys. I think they call them beefheads or something.

Moral: Don't over do it and don't use stereroids because your peepee will be useless to get women anyway LOL!
  • seph_house
    seph_house Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    But Id definately argue girls like guys like this:
    fightclub2.jpg

I guess I cant speak for all women, but I know thats what my girl likes

And, no, the second one isn't attractive to me, either. Not gross, but not my thing. I can see how OTHER women would find that attractive, but I just don't.

One thing I don't like (and, again, if we were talking about a man I actually know and have feelings for, this would be different) is the hips on men with a lot of muscles. That indentation creeps me out. But I do like strong shoulders and arms.

now see, i **love** that crease of the hips, the abs above it i prefer to be low key or even not realy defined, the the slim hip crease i love. It's awesome on women too IHMO.

the smooth chested bulky without being excessive (i.e. the firs smooth chested guy pic ion the thread) i find attractive enough but i don't find it sexy (if i can make that distinction). I want to poke the abs/cest to see what they feel like :D but once the novelty is over, they don't do anything for me at a gut feel level. the Brad pic did make me go mmmm though ...apart from the whole beaten up thing ...and the character's personality in the film, but the skinny streetfighter look i love :)

PS: i'd agree with the "Confidence> Money > Looks > Height " thing too with the clarification that it doesn't mean "has the most in each catagory" but instead "has a level that i'm comfortable with". too much confidence i see as arrogance so isn' attractive to me, equally shy doesn't mean a lack of confidence, a shy person can be very attractive because they are compfortable in themselves and their life without being a super-extrovert. Same goes for the other catagories.
  • alecta337
    alecta337 Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    x1300833982sweat_equity_rob_riches-807.jpg

To me this is a tad more than necessary. I don't want him to be able to crush my head, lol
  • BellydanceBliss
    Options
    I am one of those who DOES NOT like that ripped look. I actually prefer big men always have even when I was thin. I am would be more attracted to a man whos focus is just to be healthy as opposed to that ripped look. People really get addicted to fitness sometimes and morph their bodies into something that it was not intended to be.
  • trailblazer888
    trailblazer888 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I think when anyone takes care of their body it is attractive. The girls I know agree that lean muscle is attractive but aren't too crazy about the body builders with veins popping out all over their bodies. If getting a ripped body is something you aspire to then I say go for it, you may just be looking in the wrong circle of females. Try meeting girls who are just as serious about their health and fitness as you are . :)
    Best wishes.