what movie still scares the crap out of you?

Options
191011121315»

Replies

• fatty2fabby
    fatty2fabby Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    i am such a baby when it comes to horrors / thrillers!!! that film the blair witch project still scares me and its soo horrible hahaa i love em though!! :) x
  • Goldenbast
    Goldenbast Posts: 227 Member
    Options

And it's not a movie, but the only episode of the X-Files that ever really freaked me out was this one with some crazy inbred hillbillies who were inbred over generations and generations and generations, and produced a baby with every genetic defect possible, and would try to kidnap the women of the neighboring town to "breed" with. They would just sneak around so quietly and one of them was hiding under a bed and grabbed someone's ankle as they walked by...GAH! I made the mistake of watching that one at like 2 AM, and later as I was in my bed, I heard some voices from the rooftop of my building and I was so jumpy from those creepy hillbillies that I thought I was going to have to change my pants. I slept with the lights on that night.

If that scared you, you should watch The Hills Have Eyes and House of a 1000 Corpses :tongue:
  • SRS1226
    SRS1226 Posts: 37
    Options
    IT....to this day, it petrifies me!

"We all float down here.." So frightening!
  • angied80
    angied80 Posts: 749
    Options
    IT.... Clowns, Ick!

ohh.... and Chucky... creepy little doll.
  • karinapeterson
    karinapeterson Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Definitely The Entity! Way before paranormal activity this movie was beyond the scope especially because they didn't have all the technology for the special effects they do these days.

Oh yes, forgot about this, watched it when I was 15, was really freaky and made me a bit scared in bed alone!! ick
  • mejustsmaller316
    mejustsmaller316 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Candy Man...... when i was a kid i had didn't want to go to the bathroom because the mirror. lol
  • courtneymal17
    courtneymal17 Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    Mothman prophecies...omg couldnt sleep for like a week when I saw it and it still makes me cringe
  • cnbeyerfink
    Options
    INSIDIOUS