Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Black Team Challenge Week 11

Replies

• musicmom04
    musicmom04 Posts: 670 Member
    BETH - STOP CREEPING! POST SOMETHING, WOMAN! Welcome to the black team! :heart: *whispers* How was that, Andrew? :bigsmile:

Shuntae - Good job on the workout! That's pretty awesome!

aw man, you caught me :blushing: i was totally creeping.
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    BETH - STOP CREEPING! POST SOMETHING, WOMAN! Welcome to the black team! :heart: *whispers* How was that, Andrew? :bigsmile:

Shuntae - Good job on the workout! That's pretty awesome!

aw man, you caught me :blushing: i was totally creeping.

:laugh: Glad you decided to post! I guess I'll see you around this thread, too!
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Evening all,

Decent day today. 1200 cals in my morning work out and went out for my c25k this evening. Didn't make it all the way through. Not because the running was hard... I am just starting to discover some of the things that runners have to deal with and without giving TMI I should be fine the next time I give it a shot. lol.

Anyway,

The DW is a black team stalker and loves reading our posts so I am making her join the black team. So feel free to tell her she is no longer aloud creep about without posting lol :drinker: :bigsmile:

Andrew-- heck, don't be bashful. We've no secrets here on our black team! If I can share my bloating tales, and Sara can type on the john, heck, you can tell us anything!

Hi Beth-- no lurking. *hear that Tresa??* You come to read and laugh, you better say howdy do!
  • 3babybeans
    Hey, Marla! I just PM'd you! Read it STAT! :bigsmile: ps I was NOT on the john! :laugh:
  • musicmom04
    musicmom04 Posts: 670 Member
    Evening all,

Decent day today. 1200 cals in my morning work out and went out for my c25k this evening. Didn't make it all the way through. Not because the running was hard... I am just starting to discover some of the things that runners have to deal with and without giving TMI I should be fine the next time I give it a shot. lol.

Anyway,

The DW is a black team stalker and loves reading our posts so I am making her join the black team. So feel free to tell her she is no longer aloud creep about without posting lol :drinker: :bigsmile:

Andrew-- heck, don't be bashful. We've no secrets here on our black team! If I can share my bloating tales, and Sara can type on the john, heck, you can tell us anything!

Hi Beth-- no lurking. *hear that Tresa??* You come to read and laugh, you better say howdy do!

ok ok i love reading this thread but didn't want to just jump in in the middle:blushing:

ok that's in the quote box and i can't get it out
  • 3babybeans
    Ack! Beth's quote is stuck in a box! Help! :laugh: I need sleep....:indifferent:
  • 3babybeans
    Once again...MARLA!!!! PM!!!!! STAT!!!!
  • lynniejones
    lynniejones Posts: 1,291 Member
    I don't know. Where I am smells of poop right now. :grumble: and most of the hospitals in this area are private rooms. Spoiled Ohioans.

OH EM GEE I was in Dalton, Ohio today and it was fertilizer city! PEE EWE!
  • Marla64

LOL -- I read you loud and clear-- over!
  • Marla64

• 3babybeans

:laugh: 10-4 good buddy. I'm good now. Whew!

Please resume normal Black Team business. This emergency has been diverted. :bigsmile:
  • 3babybeans
    I don't know. Where I am smells of poop right now. :grumble: and most of the hospitals in this area are private rooms. Spoiled Ohioans.

Hey, Lynnie1 Dalton, OH, huh? Have to google that. Sounds like Tiffin, OH
  • lynniejones
    lynniejones Posts: 1,291 Member

Hey, Lynnie1 Dalton, OH, huh? Have to google that. Sounds like Tiffin, OH

nah it is near Akron/Canton area. I'm stuck here for another week.
    *sigh* 4 nights, then it's over.
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Again thank God for this thread!! Have you seen the drama on the chit chat thread! Thank god for work because I would have said something if I was here.

Thanks for the nice words on my picture.
  • Marla64
    Again thank God for this thread!! Have you seen the drama on the chit chat thread! Thank god for work because I would have said something if I was here.

Thanks for the nice words on my picture.

makes you shake your head, don't it? Heading to run, gang-- later!
  • Tri_Dad
    Tri_Dad Posts: 1,465
    [/quote]
    [/quote]

Ok marla, have it your way. Don't say I didnt warn you.

nips.gif

:laugh:
  • Girlmom282109

[/quote]

nips.gif

[/quote]

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Welcome Beth!!! Sorry I forgot that in the other one I did!!
  • Marla64

[/quote]

nips.gif

[/quote]

:laugh: :laugh: You are too much!!!!!!!!!
  • Girlmom282109
    something is wrong with the website.
  • Marla64
    something is wrong with the website.

huh?
This discussion has been closed.