Real women have curves - curves do not equal rolls

Options

Replies

• CrystalFlury
    CrystalFlury Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    vxymnc.jpg

I have been saying this for years, why has noone listened to me?
    Curves is a body shape... not size!

^^^ Agreed. I don't know if most women realize weight/clothing size means nothing when it comes to the naked eye. I'm finally finding my body shape (I'd never seen it before now because I'd always had the extra lumps filling out my frame). I'm proud of my, what I consider, small hourglass shape. :-D
  • bricktowngal
    bricktowngal Posts: 206
    Options
    I have curves when I stand up. I have rolls when I sit down.
    HAHAHA, LIKE IT!
  • kitkatkmt
    kitkatkmt Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Real women don't hang out with Yankees players.

^Ha! Yes :)
  • WhitneyAnnabelle
    WhitneyAnnabelle Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    but, also, real women can be very thin, some people naturally are. All women are real women regardless of their body size and shape.

This
  • KrystleKiri
    KrystleKiri Posts: 135
    Options
    I sincerely hate that. "real women have curves.." I think REAL women are the ladies that stand up for something, that work hard to make something of themselves, they're the mamas that wake up at all hours of the night to breast feed their infant, or surprise their moms with flowers on mothers day.

A real woman has heart, and that's it. A stick thin woman could be twice the woman a curvy lady is. Your soul matters.
  • jasonr1442
    jasonr1442 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I don't care what any of you look like, but I find it pretty funny that some say look inside, and judge on the person, yadda yadda. Why the hell are you on here trying to lose weight if it isn't to look better to yourself and the people around you. Are you on this site working to be a nicer person? NO!

Now go run a mile and curse the whole way.

Well I feel better now.
  • aaralyn
    aaralyn Posts: 7
    Options
    Actually, a "real woman" is any human with 2 X chromosomes
  • fakeplastictree
    fakeplastictree Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Damn, all I have is rolls.
  • mrscapamerica
    Options
    REAL women, come in all shapes and sizes.
  • lickmybaconcakes
    lickmybaconcakes Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    "damnant quod non intelligunt:stet"
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo Posts: 3,634 Member
    Options
    I'm sick & tired of hearing the word 'curvy' when addressing overweight people & at the same time the phrase 'real women have curves'. Overweight or not, we all have curves namely different types of curves like rectangle, inverted triangle, pear, hourglass, circle, diamond, number 8, etc. PERIOD
  • DarrellHodge
    Options
    I really really really love curves and a few rolls are not a deal breaker.
  • LadyQueefsalot
    LadyQueefsalot Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Real women don't have fake boobs, but fake boobs will make those curves bust out all over the G.D. place. WINNING!
  • Chantal34
    Chantal34 Posts: 128
    Options
    vxymnc.jpg

I have been saying this for years, why has noone listened to me?
    Curves is a body shape... not size!

Beyonce...best curves ever!!! Sometimes I think I'm curvy, then I remember I don't have much of a bust anymore, aha.

Im with you...my hips measure 40, my waist 26, and my bust? A paltry 30.5. :cry:
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    Curves is the way to go in my eyes....I don't want a straigt up and down look.....
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    Curves is the way to go in my eyes....I don't want a straigt up and down look.....

You really have no control over that unless you can somehow change your body's bone structure.
  • HMD7703
    HMD7703 Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    Pretty sure "Real Women" are born with a Vajayjay. Has nothing to do with curves, bone structure, real or fake boobs etc.

BTW
    - Curves does not equal fat rolls
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    You make the very best of what your family genes gave you. If you're clean and healthy and carry yourself with respect, you are beautiful.

My mom was flat-chested and had no *kitten* either. She was a 6 ft tall gymnast.

Thankfully I got my tits from my dad's side of the family. But I did inherit her flat butt.

So I lift.

You make the most of what you were given.
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    really bums me out that according to all these prisses on MFP, my mother was not a real woman cause she was flat and boney.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    really bums me out that according to all these prisses on MFP, my mother was not a real woman cause she was flat and boney.

She probably wasn't. She probably wasn't even your mother because if she wasn't curvy, she wasn't real and therefore could not get pregnant or give birth.

Now you know the truth.