40 something ladies - come and join me please

Options

Replies

• douglas311
    Options
    Turned 40 in May....mom of 3....tired of hiding behind sweaters & jackets!! Down 5....33 to go! :-) ADD ME....:flowerforyou:
  • Amaznprincess
    Options
    I'm turning 42 in June....Add Me! ;o)
  • kruggsy
    kruggsy Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I will be 42 next month and want to be a yummy mummy not a frump. So I'm in
  • PamelaHenD
    PamelaHenD Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/forums/show/463-40-and-fabulous

It is called 40 and Fabulous. Great to link up with other 40-somethings.

Thank you I found the group...
  • lovelore1
    lovelore1 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Don't remember who I'm quoting from the thread but please count me in. Gonna be 43 in a few months and I can totally relate to "depression weight" and would rather dress like a sexy "swinger" than a frumpy Granny and wanna cry every time I go shopping and nothing fits me.

I'm your "depression weight" quote. :-) We can ALL make this happen as long as we stick to our guns about it.
  • dietonthego
    dietonthego Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    A young 50! Add me if you like. Maryann
  • lovelore1
    lovelore1 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me as a friend and to join the group called "Fabulous 40 something ladies!". Click on Groups and join in!

That name doesn't come up when I search for it :-(
  • bkallaos
    Options
    I am ready to ROLL!!! Is there anyone who has been with fitness pal for a while...and it's working???
  • zoocrew43
    Options
    45 and just signed up today...this is going to be a great year!!
  • Dayna154
    Dayna154 Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    Im in!!
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    I just turned 48 on Jan. 4th!!
  • MelissaE27
    MelissaE27 Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Just turned 40.. feel free anyone to add me..I HAVE to do this.. this year!.. Im on daily and here to encourage... so kick my butt I welcome it..LOL :)
  • sfrench43
    Options
    Would like to join too. I am 42, mother of 3 (at home - 18, 9, 3), work full time. Husband seems to be on fast track on losing. I am very slow.
  • diamondpinksky
    Options
    i would love to join 42 and need this to :)
  • chele1028
    chele1028 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    I am 41 and have lost 48 pounds so far, so 59 to go! Feel free to add me anyone, we got this!
  • sassmeknot
    Options
    Hi. how does this all work today. I've been using cell app. for journaling , but not sure how rest works
  • maryannbartiromo
    maryannbartiromo Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    hey thanks for the post! its refreshing! i dont really feel 46 but my body tells me different. I am still trying to lose those seven pounds. ALMOST impossible. People are telling me to just accept it. But im not. I think i may have to shave two hundred calories off my calories for the day.
  • SwissClover
    SwissClover Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I am coming up to 41 and after having major surgery last year plus hitting the big 4-0 I have been quite surprised about how difficult it is to now take any weight off...I am new to my fitness pal and already feel the disappointment about the scale not going down as quick as it used to..I may even have to start excercising..Help!!
  • cc692020
    cc692020 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Count me in!! Very difficult to lose at this age!! It seems I have to do twice the exercise and eat less than ever....this journey seems to get tougher every year and the struggles of losing and gaining are so frustrating, but it's comforting to know I am not alone on this journey!!
  • 4Tracylee
    4Tracylee Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'm 42 and want to look and feel fabulous. Just started, so I'm pretty new to the process.