when DID this becomer more attractive?!?! (pic.....i hope)

Options

Replies

• Priincess_Natalie
    Priincess_Natalie Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    I dont believe it has ever been more attractive. The clothing industry has tried to make it so that anyone with curves feels unattractive. Personally i believe having curves makes you look more like a woman and not a little kid.

So my body type is like that of a little kid? Don't you think that's a little mean/harsh? What if I said that bottom row of women have the body type of cupcake eaters...would that be okay?

There is too much controversy about how a women should look. There are plenty of Body Types out there. If your meant to be slender, then your beautiful, if your meant to be curvy your beautiful as well. The bottom line is health comes first. Us women have to become confident about our bodies, comfortable with ourselves. There is nothing more beautiful than a Healthy Confident woman! Myself as a mother, it is my job to make sure that my daughter has enough confidence in herself to know that no matter what she looks like, as long as she`s active and healthy, she`s a beautiful girl. There`s enough curvy ''celebrities'' out there today that we don`t need to always focus and blame the media for what young women are doing today. Parents need to step in and openly dicuss these things with their children. Don`t want to offend anybody.... just want to throw my opinion out there.

We as a society continuously blame the media for everything. But we`re just as bad enabling them to do so. If you don`t like the way models look like, then don`t watch fashion television, don`t buy magazines. If you don`t like the way actors or actresses look like then don`t support their movies. If you don`t like the way a certain singer looks like then don`t buy their music. We have to see past ''looks'' and concentrate more on personality and Health. It`s not the medias fault, it`s ours for enabling them.

100% agree.
  • Goofy076
    Goofy076 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    ewwww..those chicks seriously need to eat a mayo sandwich!!!
  • Priincess_Natalie
    Options
    I honestly have to say, shaming other bodies, whether for being "too fat" or "too thin" is just WRONG.
    Can any of you say for certain that any of the women from Hollywood today dont have eating disorders? Would you still shame them if you found out they did? Do you have any idea how damaging the comments you are making can be to someone who has had an ED?
    I do. I had one. I never got "too thin" but I was friends with people with EDs, and you cant imagine how triggering it is when they hear people say they are "gross" "disgusting" or even "too thin".
    I know you all are trying to boost your own confidence in your own bodies.
    But that should NEVER come at the expense of someone else's feelings.

Thank you. Couldn't agree more.
  • d2footballJRC
    d2footballJRC Posts: 2,684 Member
    Options
    As another poster said, this is probably one of the most beautiful women ever imo.

audrey-hepburn1.jpg?w=369&h=553

Funny enough my wife kinda looks like and has the same body type as Audrey Hepburn. She'd be in the top row of girls there.

AudreyHepburn1.jpg

But again the first image by the OP is just a piece of propaganda.
  • lglg11
    lglg11 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Ladies.....

you're all beautiful :)

^^This
  • ADobs
    ADobs Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I honestly have to say, shaming other bodies, whether for being "too fat" or "too thin" is just WRONG.
    Can any of you say for certain that any of the women from Hollywood today dont have eating disorders? Would you still shame them if you found out they did? Do you have any idea how damaging the comments you are making can be to someone who has had an ED?
    I do. I had one. I never got "too thin" but I was friends with people with EDs, and you cant imagine how triggering it is when they hear people say they are "gross" "disgusting" or even "too thin".
    I know you all are trying to boost your own confidence in your own bodies.
    But that should NEVER come at the expense of someone else's feelings.

well said.
  • maidentl
    maidentl Posts: 3,203 Member
    Options
    I just love reading a discussion about the similarity in these women's sizes, candid versus posed, the hypocrisy of body shaming and in the midst of this great discussion, all of these people popping in to chirp "ewwww gross!!! hahahaha." They make me want to punch my monitor.
  • d2footballJRC
    Options
    I just love reading a discussion about the similarity in these women's sizes, candid versus posed, the hypocrisy of body shaming and in the midst of this great discussion, all of these people popping in to chirp "ewwww gross!!! hahahaha." They make me want to punch my monitor.

I think we need to add that all the women on the top row must of used HCG while the women on the bottom row used a traditional diet. ;-)
  • Priincess_Natalie
    Options
    Allbodies.jpg
  • Jane92394
    Options
    I just saw this and I totally agree, I'd rather be 10 lbs over my goal weight forever than look like any of the gals on top.
  • Priincess_Natalie
    Options

Thank you. I was having a hard time figuring out the picture thing, lol
  • d2footballJRC
    Options
    I just saw this and I totally agree, I'd rather be 10 lbs over my goal weight forever than look like any of the gals on top.

This post made Audrey Hepburn sad..

audrey-hepburn-audrey-hepburn-6707471-372-450.jpg
  • Priincess_Natalie
    Options

My husband watched me find this picture and said that he finds each of these women sexy in their own way. I do too. He has his preferences but not one of them is "nasty", "ugly", "too thin", or completely unattractive to him. I love him because he IS a REAL man as much as each of these women are REAL WOMEN, curves, no curves, big chest, little chest...all real, all beautiful.
  • d2footballJRC
    Options

My husband watched me find this picture and said that he finds each of these women sexy in their own way. I do too. He has his preferences but not one of them is "nasty", "ugly", "too thin", or completely unattractive to him. I love him because he IS a REAL man as much as each of these women are REAL WOMEN, curves, no curves, big chest, little chest...all real, all beautiful.

I thought the same thing, All these women in that picture I find something sexy about. I will say, the chick on the right is hot but pretty sure she could kick my azz... Which I have a strict policy of not dating a girl that can beat me up. Mainly because I'm usually good for one or two foot in my mouth moments daily.
  • SDkitty
    SDkitty Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Friends with Benefits:

Dylan: Breasts.
    Jamie: Really? I think they're so tiny.
    Dylan: They're still breasts.
    Jamie: Thank you!

When it comes right down to it, he's going to be happy to have a warm body that wants him, regardless of the body shape.
  • Ladyloraella
    Ladyloraella Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Naturally thin is nice, naturally thick is nice but when you starve or stuff yourself to a certain size then that is when starts to become unattractive and unhealthy.

And I'm sick of hearing the Keira Knightly is naturally thin, yes she is (like in bend it like Beckham where she looks great) but no-one is naturally THAT thin.
  • cathome
    Options
    What a horrible nasty posts in this thread .

I do however, like the picture at the end.

Divide to rule appears to work well here though, divide the overweight, underweight and normal weight people and step back to watch them fight. Women are their own worst enemies.
  • rdpixie
    rdpixie Posts: 96
    Options
    Bettie Page surely has the most amazing figure!

I won't complain about skinny girls because we all come in different shapes and sizes but I ALWAYS want to feed Keira Knightley.
  • Priincess_Natalie
    Options
    Naturally thin is nice, naturally thick is nice but when you starve or stuff yourself to a certain size then that is when starts to become unattractive and unhealthy.

And I'm sick of hearing the Keira Knightly is naturally thin, yes she is (like in bend it like Beckham where she looks great) but no-one is naturally THAT thin.

Until I hit 30 I WAS THAT thin naturally. I ate pizza and drank beer. Never even thought about working out. Don't assume anything about anyone please. I'm not far from that thin at this time and it hurts my feelings when people ask me if I'm anorexic or tease me at the gym saying I don't need to be there. I want to be healthy just like anyone else and working out IS healthy.