What's your breakfast?

Options

Replies

• bill_i_am
    bill_i_am Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Apple Jacks with Vanilla Almond milk....and some coffee :)
  • MaggieMay131
    MaggieMay131 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I had 3 strips of nitrate-free bacon and 3 scrambled eggs with a big handful of sauteed spinach.
  • mummyv811
    mummyv811 Posts: 237
    Options
    Mine was porridge made with water with a teaspoon of golden syrup! Nom nom nom!
  • kellaha
    Options
    Special K with Protein cereal & Kroger CarbSmart Yogurt
  • Jellyphant
    Jellyphant Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    3 scrambled eggwhites with white cheese and baby spinach, 2 turkey sausage links, V8 fruit juice and a small bowl of blueberries, raspberries and strawberries. SOO FULLLL. <3
  • CelinaGunn
    Options
    21 frosted mini wheats, a half cup of 1 % milk, one yoplait dessert selection yogurt and a banana
  • Frumpy2Fit
    Frumpy2Fit Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Oatmeal with walnuts and 12 oz. orange juice :) Oatmeal is the only thing that seems to keep me full and energized after at 5am workout.
  • Elf_Princess1210
    Elf_Princess1210 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    Roasted chicken thigh and leg with tossed salad and couscous is what I'm having around 6pm. I work at night so my breakfast is dinnertime:)
  • gatecityradio
    Options
    Regular Work Mornings:
    1/2 cup of plain oatmeal
    1/2 cup organic plain soymilk
    1tbsp of flax
    1tsp of ideal sweetener
    &
    activia yogurt.
    &
    4 slices of low fat turkey when I get to work.

Long Bike Ride Mornings:
    1 Cup Plain Cheerios
    1/2 cup Organic Plain Soymilk
    &
    Activia Yogurt
    &
    Medium Banana (for the extra carbs so I don't bonk on my ride)

If I get up late:
    1 cup plain cheerios
    1/2 cup soy milk
    &
    Activia Yogurt
    &
    4 slices of low fat turkey when I get to work.

We usually eat breakfast together at work so that's why I take the turkey with me, plus it helps to get a little protein in between breakfast and lunch. The reason I'm eating the activia is because since I've started this diet I'v been having stomach problems, but I plan on switching to probiotic pills so I can ditch the extra calories, carbs, and sugar from the yogurt.
  • Selyan
    Selyan Posts: 51
    Options
    Coffee with milk
    Toasted bread with strawberry jam and almond butter (sooo jummy)
  • LetsDoThisTrish
    Options
    A Whole Wheat English Muffin, one side with a Tbsp of Crunchy Peanut Butter other side with honey, one large over-easy egg, 1/2 Ruby Red Grapefruit sprinkled with a dash of Truvia and 6oz hot coffee with 1 Tbsp of Coldstone Creamery Sweet Cream coffee creamer.
  • vjrose
    vjrose Posts: 809 Member
    Options
    Lol, ground turkey, Sauteed onions, peppers,mixed Trader Joe's veggies, garbanzo beans and spinach with 1/2 cup of Egg Beaters, Chachie's mango/peach salsa on top.
    Coffee with coconut milk creamer.
  • ShellyJ123
    ShellyJ123 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Chocolate Elvis... Yum!
  • newme201213
    newme201213 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    fresh vegetable juice...with a mix of carrot, cucumber, apple, honey and apple..yummy....i love my vegetable juicer...now to start my yoga and 30 day shred...
  • butterfly3500
    Options
    One large egg, one large egg white, 1 tsp. safflower oil, cooked flat on one cinnamon raisin bagel thin. and a small banana. Great breakfast that fills me up and keeps me going for three to four hours:smile:
  • NiciS72
    NiciS72 Posts: 1,043 Member
    Options
    3 scrambled eggs with 1 oz. crumbled goat cheese and 2 oz ham. Yummy!
  • kaetmarie
    kaetmarie Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    Protein Shake -- 1 cup skim milk, 1 tbsp natural peanut butter, 1 scoop whey (GF) powder ... yum!
  • Sunshine734
    Options
    I had 3 chocolate chip pancakes 1/2 c sugar free syrup, and a banana with a big ol glass of ice water.

400 cals. YUM!

What kind of choco chip pancakes did you make for so few calories? I'd love to try them!!
  • jaebarnett
    Options
    3/4 c fage yogurt, diced apple, 1 tsp maple syrup, 1/2 cup go lean crunch OR 1/2 steamed sweet potato, 1 tsp maple syrup, cinnamon & ginger, 1 T chopped pecan
  • NomNomCupcakes
    NomNomCupcakes Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    1 cup of Honey Nut Cheerios
    2/3 cup of Almond Milk

MMMMMM!