What did you have for lunch???

Options
This is what I had... 153 calories and it was soooooooooo good :)

P01-16-12_11552ddd.jpg

Replies

• MelissaWI
    MelissaWI Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    12 bake Special K multi grain crackers, 1 piece of Crystal Farms Wisconsin light string cheese sliced and one Spring Valley Vegetable egg roll..
  • Birdsong
    Options
    I tried a new salad today made with a 1/2 cup of the wild grain minute rice with quinoa, 1/4 diced apple, 2 tbsp. red beans, 1/4 cup shredded chicken, and chopped cilantro. I may be addicted :) SUPER filling :)
  • YMTaylor
    YMTaylor Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Cup of Honey Vanilla Greek yogurt blended with 1 Tbsp peanut butter. Cut up apple slices to dip. MMMMMMM
  • yankeedownsouth
    yankeedownsouth Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    Huge salad: spinach, leaf lettuce, red tomatoes, gold tomatoes, cucumbers, black beans, corn, taco meat (low fat, low sodium), low fat cheese, and dressing. So yummy! 437 calories, but worth every single one!
  • maieranne77
    maieranne77 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    chicken, veggie and wild rice soup and 2 oz of chicken breast.
  • adf4
    adf4 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    1 cup of Taco soup made with ground turkey! Yummo! :)
  • Kimmer2011
    Kimmer2011 Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Tilapia with Cajun seasoning over broccoli & rice, with some salsa on top. An apple on the side. 325 calories of yum!
  • ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    Baked stuffed haddock Florentine.
  • I_get_fit
    I_get_fit Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I had brunch today -

oatmeal, carbmaster yogurt, babybell cheese, and a clementine (290 calories and 18 grams protein)
  • natalie1994x
    Options
    A healthy choice chicken and salad sandwich 265 calories:smile:
  • AggieCass09
    AggieCass09 Posts: 1,867 Member
    Options
  • Lesa_Sass
    Lesa_Sass Posts: 2,213 Member
    Options
    3 slices of diets and watson lite turkey meat, 2 oz baby carrots, 1 light activia yogurt and a half cup of cilantro lime couscous left over from dinner party I went to Saturday night. = 265 calories
  • GibsonDarlin
    GibsonDarlin Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Turkey breast sandwich on natures own 40 cal bread with spinach leaves, green peppers, and spicy mustard, Pringles 70 cal chips, apple = 351 calories
  • ZombieChaser
    ZombieChaser Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    Large spinach salad, with tuna and french vinagrette (140 cals just for the dressing...)
    Baby carrots and hummus.
  • Sweet_Potato
    Sweet_Potato Posts: 1,119 Member
    Options
    A big bowl of butternut squash and vanilla risotto, with kale salad on the side. 363 calories.
  • cessnaholly
    cessnaholly Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    minute steak with sauted onions, red/green/yellow peppers, mushrooms in fajita mix on a wrap with sour cream and hot salsa. mmmmmmm........
  • katkins3
    katkins3 Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    Carrot and Leek Soup

# 4 tablespoons (60 g) unsalted butter
    # 1/2 teaspoon ground cardamon
    # 3 medium leeks, white and light green parts only, washed well and cut across into 1/2-inch (1-cm) lengths
    # 5 large carrots, peeled and cut across into thin slices
    # 3 cups (750 ml) Basic Chicken Stock (page 345) or commercial chicken broth
    # 1/2 cup (125 ml) heavy cream
    # Kosher salt, to taste
    # Freshly ground white pepper, to taste

In a medium saucepan, melt the butter over medium heat. Stir in the cardamom and cook, stirring, for 2 minutes. Stir in the leeks. Cover with a lid and cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes. Stir in the carrots and stock. Bring to a boil.
    Lower the heat and simmer, covered, for 13 minutes, or until the carrots are tender.

In a food processor or blender, purée the soup. If using a blender, work in batches of no more than 2 cups (500 ml). Stir in the cream. The soup can be made up to 2 days ahead and refrigerated.

Remove from the refrigerator and serve cold, or heat through to serve hot. Season with salt and white pepper.

Makes 6 cups (1.5 L); 4 to 5 first-course servings
  • blink1021
    blink1021 Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    garden side salad and a bowl of turkey chili.
  • staceyseeger
    staceyseeger Posts: 783 Member
    Options
    4 oz Chicken breast, 50g baked potato & 1c broccoli with a slice of WW pepper jack cheese on top. Very common for me!
  • TRichmond2012
    Options
    Large green salad with: peppers, onion, mushroom, carrots, tomatoes. Shredded marble cheese and lite cucumber dressing