Replies

• lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    Spinach - Raw, 2 cup
    Renee's Wellness - Cucumber & Dill Salad Dressing, 2 Tbsp
    Seaquest - King Crab Flavoured Alaska Pollock, 100 g
    Egg, Hard Boiled - 1 Hard Boiled Egg, 1 large egg
    No Name (Superstore) - Vegetable Condensed Soup, 1 container (250 mls ea.)
    Tomato - on the Vine, 1/2 cup
  • boobee32
    boobee32 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    This is what I had... 153 calories and it was soooooooooo good :)

P01-16-12_11552ddd.jpg

Dang, I would bed starving if that is all I ate.
  • SLaw4215
    SLaw4215 Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    I had a Morning Star spicy black bean burger on Arnold Selects and 2 cups of homemade vegetable soup - 299 calories and very filling
  • memobe
    memobe Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Salad with:
    Spinach, broccoli, cauliflower, red onion, red pepper, avocado, 2oz chicken, mushrooms, litehouse popyseed dressing
    and a kashi bar (fruit & grain peanutty dark chocolate

All for 308 calories.
  • therealangd
    therealangd Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    A bowl of home made chilli.
  • amybrauch
    amybrauch Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Leftover spaghetti - whole wheat pasta and 93% lean ground beef in the sauce
  • Kaddyshack21
    Kaddyshack21 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    spinach
    tuna
    olive oil & rice vinegar ( a little salt & pepper mixed in)
    goat cheese (FETA)
    tomato
    cucumber
    YUM!
  • SLaw4215
    SLaw4215 Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    Cranberry and Herb turkey burger on a whole wheat bun. Love having leftovers for lunch :)
    Is that a frozen burger or did you make that from scratch?? it sounds yummy
  • antonio823
    antonio823 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    I went to the Cheesecake Factory and I ordered the grilled salmon, broccoli, spinach, & I drank water. Of course I had to have a piece of cheesecake and I did not feel the least bit guilty;)
  • Betsiz17
    Betsiz17 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Steamed zucchini,mushrooms,diced tomatoes, 2 oz chicken over 1/2 cp brown rice. Very filling!
  • Hoppymom
    Hoppymom Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    Spicy Three Pepper Hummus, Multi-grain pita chips, fresh pineapple, half a sweet potato with a tsp of Benacol and 5.5 oz can of V-8 juice.
  • cassiejo84
    cassiejo84 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Leftover stir-fry.
  • Symphony6
    Symphony6 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I was suddenly craving eggs, so I had one piece of ancient grains bread (toasted, no butter), with one lightly fried egg (no oil), 30g of light marble cheddar and 2 tbsp salsa. 306 cals and it was just want I wanted :)
  • SarahMorganP
    SarahMorganP Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    Nothing good for me. LOL My husband made me a 1/3lb hamburger and brought it to work for me. I didn't have breakfast so that was kind of like brunch though, so even though it was almost 600 calories that's ok. :)
  • 69mustang
    69mustang Posts: 185
    Options
    Cranberry and Herb turkey burger on a whole wheat bun. Love having leftovers for lunch :)
    Is that a frozen burger or did you make that from scratch?? it sounds yummy

Made from scratch. Tastes almost like turkey dinner lol. Here's the link, I think it could use a bit of poultry seasoning but other than that its great. I just topped it with cranberry sauce and a bit of mustard.

http://www.eatingwell.com/recipes/cranberry_herb_turkey_burgers.html
  • DaddyofMEA
    Options
    Out running errands during lunch (new work out shoes and sweat pants) stopped at Smoothie King and grabbed a Strawberry/Blueberry Gladiator, 270 calories, a shot of wheat grass, 5 calories and I'm nibbling on a tablespoon of sunflower seeds w/o the hull for an additional 47 calories. Total lunch = 322 calories.

I gotta say I'm proud of myself. I don't know how many fast food restaurants I pased up while out.
  • tinydancer24
    Options
    subway 6" with all the veggies! So good!!
  • jlemoore
    jlemoore Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    huge salad with lots of veggies, 1/2 cup lentils with curry, chopped apple, and raspberry vinagerette. <300 cals.
  • klopiccolo1
    klopiccolo1 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Bump... All your lunches sound delicious! :) I haven't had lunch yet so I will be back :)
  • Jaradel
    Jaradel Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    2 cups chopped iceberg lettuce, topped with homemade guacamole (1 whole avocado), 3T fresh salsa, 1/4 cup 2% milk sharp cheddar cheese, and 3 slices of bacon, crumbled. 460 calories. (I'm doing a paleo + dairy thing.)