Options

Replies

• JenPro77
    Options
    That sounds SUPER yummy! Can u email me some. lol
  • paeli
    paeli Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    A great big piece of spinach quiche, baby carrots and some dried apricots.
  • brittanyjeanxo
    brittanyjeanxo Posts: 1,831 Member
    Options
    A cup of organic mac and cheese and a serving of tomato basil Wheat Thins.
  • Hink4Iowa
    Hink4Iowa Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    turkey sandwich wl sour cream special k chips and a yogurt
  • emmyvera
    emmyvera Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    I had a spinach salad with mushrooms, tomatoes, homemade croutons, a hard boiled egg and a lite raspberry dressing. :tongue:
  • armyzeke123
    Options
    Brunch. 4 oz of Shrimp + a sweet potato
  • SwankyTomato
    SwankyTomato Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Tuna fish sandwich, 355 calories.
  • futuresize8
    futuresize8 Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    Sustainable Seas Solid White Albacore Tuna (5 0z can)
    Organic mixed greens salad + cucumber + bell peppers + organic carrots + dried cranberries

AND...

my new trick...I use the creamy balsamic vinegar dressing, but add more balsamic vinegar to it so I can use half the dressing I normally would/still not feel like I'm eating dry salad. Hooray!
  • Sweet_Potato
    Sweet_Potato Posts: 1,119 Member
    Options
    Large spinach salad, with tuna and french vinagrette (140 cals just for the dressing...)
    Baby carrots and hummus.

yeah dressings can be a killer!!! for sure... I usually just use fat free cottage cheese as dressing now as a substitute and if it is more like a taco salad I use greek yogurt instead of sour cream.. little changes can help in big ways :)

I've been heading in the opposite direction actually. I used to not use salad dressing, but since I've started logging I discovered the kinds I like are only adding 50 calories or less. So I sometimes use it now.
  • cuptmor99
    Options
    Almost All American Fast Food Burger from the Biggest Loser Family Cookbook, a serving of baked seasoned fries and 1/2 c cottage cheese.
  • WilmaLewis
    WilmaLewis Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I have Source Raspberry yogurt with 2 tsp oat bran
    1 can of light tuna packed in water, 145 calories
  • Pea4jjab
    Pea4jjab Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    I had one cup of homemade turkey sausage/vegetable/bean gumbo that my 20 yr old son made (sooo good!), Cottage cheese with sugar free strawberry preserves, and an apple. Total calories were only 370 and I am STUFFED!
  • MeganMac17
    MeganMac17 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Tortilla soup from the Betty Crocker Everyday Vegetarian cookbook! Delish!
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    Home made turkey vegetable soup, a piece of sharp cheddar cheese and a clementine!
  • clareotting
    Options
    A wedge salad from California Pizza Kitchen. It was delicious and only 278 calories!
  • alliesun53
    alliesun53 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    17 day diet Taco salad! 4 oz on ground turkey seasoned with taco seasoning, shredded lettuce, chopped onioin, 1/2 of a chopped tomato, 1/2 of a chopped cucumber, 1 oz of plain non fat greek yogurt, 1 tbsn shredded non fat cheddar, and a spoonful of salsa. DELISH and super satisfying. :) wish i took a picture of it because I'm loving how I'm gaining cooking skills while losing weight.
  • grumpy2032
    grumpy2032 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    lindas oyster soup mmmmm...........& oyster crackers
  • ikkle_hellie
    Options
    Homemade tomato and chorizo soup (217 cals).... then munched my way through a tub of grapes in meetings this afternoon!
  • neversettle
    neversettle Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Sandwich ; Chicken bacon, cucumber & mustard on whole grain bread
    FF yogurt
  • 69mustang
    69mustang Posts: 185
    Options
    Cranberry and Herb turkey burger on a whole wheat bun. Love having leftovers for lunch :)