Embarrassing question but need help

Options
12346»

Replies

• xLaurenex
    xLaurenex Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    You should try green tea, and the bonus is that it tastes quite nice too! :-)
  • AnarchoGen
    AnarchoGen Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Ok lots of answers, didn't read through them. Take an acidophilus supplement or plain greek yogurt. Make sure the only ingredients are milk. No sugars, carageenan etc (preservatives/additives). Papaya enzyme I hear is really helpful. If you can't stand the taste, mix in some berries or mango - something very fibrous.

My pre-workout is berries in oatmeal with milled flax. My post workout is a banana spinach smoothie. Sometimes I mix it with almond milk, other times I mix it with blueberry green tea. I break up bananas to equal 100g each baggie, throw them in the freezer, so the following morning I have cold tea, frozen banana chunks and about 50g of spinach. You don't taste the spinach AT ALL. You can even add peanut butter, cinnamon, cocoa powder - it all depends on your dietary needs. If you don't like eating leafy greens, I highly suggest making this. Maybe mix it with greek plain yogurt as well. Trust me, after drinking this in about 30 minutes I'm eliminating the waste, it's not painful, it's not a diuretic, it just naturally helps clean you out.
  • jaqiswany
    Options
    Simple solution.....A cup of boiled water at the start of every day before you have anything will keep your system right. If you can drink more that justy the morning one all the better.
  • kezziemc
    kezziemc Posts: 51 Member
    Options

Try drinking hot water and lemon in the the morning when you first wake up.

This works. I used to have problems until the doc told me to try this. This should be the first thing in your mouth in the morning which flushes through anything 'stagnant' which has been just 'lying' there all night. It takes a few days but now I have no bother.
  • ccbing
    ccbing Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Glad for this post..having the same problem here. I have just started eating Activia every night (for 2 nights now)....no verdict yet. lol
    but I will try some of the stuff listed here :)

Update....the Activia works ;) I will be keeping it in the fridge. Thus far I have been eating one every night. Have skipped a night or two.