Friend Requests

Options
d2footballJRC
d2footballJRC Posts: 2,684 Member
I have been shocked how many friend requests I've gotten lately. I'm guessing its the new year or I smell better, something.. Anyways my question is, Do you ever look at the profile and just think "nah, I don't think this person and I would get along" or "something about their picture and I don't jive" or "Uh, this chick looks freaking crazy?" and not approve the friend request. I hate to decline friend requests but there are some where I don't really want to approve either. Just wondering what the etiquette is considered on friend requests.

*also I have a bunch of people queued up in friend requests from the last few days, this doesn't pertain to you guys, sadly enough I've been lazy and not looked through them much!"

Replies

• seehawkmomma
    Options
    I rarely get friend requests.....you think i smell funny? :huh:
  • PepeGreggerton
    PepeGreggerton Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    I get several everyday. I must smell like chocolate.
  • d2footballJRC
    Options
    I rarely get friend requests.....you think i smell funny? :huh:

*sniff sniff* nah you are alright. Plus I'm friends with you, which means you can't be tooo crazy!
  • seehawkmomma
    Options
    *rubs chocolate all over*
  • badgerbadger1
    badgerbadger1 Posts: 954 Member
    Options
    Wtf dude you could have just told me you don't want to be friends. FML!!!!!!!

/teenage emo moment of the week
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    I accept 99% and only decline those that from their profile I know won`t appreciate my unusual sense of humor.
  • d2footballJRC
    Options

No I approved yours because it got the badger..badger..badger..mushhrooomm...mushhrooooom song stuck in my head.
  • 2LoveAndHate
    2LoveAndHate Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Going to spend the whole weekend approving people lol

Fitness.jpg
  • PepeGreggerton
    Options

No I approved yours because it got the badger..badger..badger..mushhrooomm...mushhrooooom song stuck in my head.

snake snake!!! thanks now it's in my head lol
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    I rarely deny, though sometimes I accept and then if the person's posts don't jive with me, I delete quickly.

I did once decline someone who included kind of an odd, generic message with her request and had more than 800 friends on her list. I don't have that many Facebook friends! I doubt she noticed.
  • Purpleflipflops
    Purpleflipflops Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    Hey, How come you never approved mine?!?! (Maybe because I never sent a friend request.... :P )

But I just assume that if they saw me in the forums, they probably have an idea of what I'm like on my profile. Their choice to join me.

Plus, I love the crazies, they make my feel better about myself. <3
  • seehawkmomma
    Options

Fitness.jpg

Holy *kitten* Balls Batman
  • badgerbadger1
    Options

Excellent :)
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    Ive been getting a lot lately. Im not sure what it is since im no finess or diet guru. Im mostly silly and strange on this site. I dont deny much myself,but I do get deleted often so it all works out.
  • d2footballJRC
    Options

Fitness.jpg

Enjoy that, I get like one PM a week, and maybe 30 friend requests. That would almost be a job!
  • CallmeSbo
    CallmeSbo Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    I never get requests...I accept 100% OF THE few i get.
  • d2footballJRC
    Options
    I love how guys ignore my "no guys" request.

Guys lack the ability to read when looking at profile pictures.
  • badgerbadger1
    Options

It's all part of my plan to take over the world and hold it ransom for ONE MILLION DOLLARS!!!!!!
  • PepeGreggerton
    Options

It's all part of my plan to take over the world and hold it ransom for ONE MILLION DOLLARS!!!!!!

Can I help? OOO can I have an eye patch too?