Friend Requests

Options

Replies

• MiNiMoNkI
    MiNiMoNkI Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    I seem to get a lot more after giving my ten pence worth in this subject forum!
  • d2footballJRC
    d2footballJRC Posts: 2,684 Member
    Options
    Ive been getting a lot lately. Im not sure what it is since im no finess or diet guru. Im mostly silly and strange on this site. I dont deny much myself,but I do get deleted often so it all works out.

We've been friends a long time on this site and I've never wanted to delete you, the haters! I do wonder that as well. It's like meeting your ex when you post in the same topic as them on the board. I'm always like..hmm I wonder if they realized I deleted them or vice versa.
  • TrophyWifeSass
    TrophyWifeSass Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    I get several everyday. I must smell like chocolate.

That's why I wanted you as a friend:flowerforyou:
  • Nitachi
    Nitachi Posts: 142
    Options
    A picture of your abs would result in more friend requests, but getting said abs is a whole new challenge lol
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    It's all the resolutionists. I like to connect with all of my friends. It's a lot of (fun) work keeping tabs on everyone. (My friends know about my Q system...)

I, personally, find it harder to delete someone later than decline their friend request initially.
  • ScatteredThoughts
    ScatteredThoughts Posts: 3,562 Member
    Options
    I don't get many of them, but I've accepted them all. There are a couple that I have considered removing, but am going to give it a couple of weeks first.
  • countrygirl812
    Options
    I don't get a whole lot, but I accept almost anyone, especially anyone with similar interests/goals. If you're into tractors, trucks, farm life, music, have a sense of humor, and are generally a positive person we will get along great.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    Ive been getting a lot lately. Im not sure what it is since im no finess or diet guru. Im mostly silly and strange on this site. I dont deny much myself,but I do get deleted often so it all works out.

You and I seem to have a lot of mutual friends and I very much appreciate your sense of humor. I suspect others do, as well. :-)

But I rarely send FRs myself. I like being pursued.
  • badgerbadger1
    badgerbadger1 Posts: 954 Member
    Options
    Wtf dude you could have just told me you don't want to be friends. FML!!!!!!!

/teenage emo moment of the week

No I approved yours because it got the badger..badger..badger..mushhrooomm...mushhrooooom song stuck in my head.

snake snake!!! thanks now it's in my head lol

It's all part of my plan to take over the world and hold it ransom for ONE MILLION DOLLARS!!!!!!

Can I help? OOO can I have an eye patch too?

Yep. Now all we need is Seth Green and the planet will be on an unstoppable course to be mine! bwahahahaha!
  • queenpushycat
    queenpushycat Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    I accept ... practically anyone, because they all look decent to me :)
  • TrophyWifeSass
    TrophyWifeSass Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    A picture of your abs would result in more friend requests, but getting said abs is a whole new challenge lol

Use a photo of someone else's abs until you earn your own, I'm sure that's ok, right? Not false advertising or anything.
  • PepeGreggerton
    PepeGreggerton Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    Wtf dude you could have just told me you don't want to be friends. FML!!!!!!!

/teenage emo moment of the week

No I approved yours because it got the badger..badger..badger..mushhrooomm...mushhrooooom song stuck in my head.

snake snake!!! thanks now it's in my head lol

It's all part of my plan to take over the world and hold it ransom for ONE MILLION DOLLARS!!!!!!

Can I help? OOO can I have an eye patch too?

Yep. Now all we need is Seth Green and the planet will be on an unstoppable course to be mine! bwahahahaha!

Epic
  • badgerbadger1
    badgerbadger1 Posts: 954 Member
    Options

Use a photo of someone else's abs until you earn your own, I'm sure that's ok, right? Not false advertising or anything.

This is brilliant. *uploads random picture of man abs * Oh wait......
  • meli_medina
    meli_medina Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    I pretty much accept anyone (I don't get many), but that's because I assume they read my "disclaimers" before requesting, and if anyone is willing to be friends with me after all of my "disclaimers," then they're worth a chance. LOL.
  • ladylu11
    ladylu11 Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    I don't get many requests. I accept the ones I do get but will delete any that don't seem to be doing anything.
  • MaximalLife
    MaximalLife Posts: 2,447 Member
    Options
    I accept all - the more the merrier.
  • shira324
    shira324 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I'll accept anyone who requests me, but I actively seek out people in my age range (28-32) with similar weight loss goals. I also look for married people without kids, because that's where I'm at in my life right now. It's been really cool and interesting to friend people in other countries too!
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    It's all the resolutionists. I like to connect with all of my friends. It's a lot of (fun) work keeping tabs on everyone. (My friends know about my Q system...)

I, personally, find it harder to delete someone later than decline their friend request initially.

Which is why I ♥ you.
  • ladylu11
    ladylu11 Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    everyone should be friends with Carl01! he's the best!
  • CherryIceGlitter
    Options
    Going to spend the whole weekend approving people lol

Fitness.jpg

OOOHHH EMMM GEEE... what am i doing wrong!?