Friend Requests

Options

Replies

• rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    I think its funny how i constantly get friend request with no message even though I keep my profile open and the first thing it states in capital letters is that no one will be approved without a message.......Oh Vey!!

I see you are definitely not Jewish. ;-)
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    I don't get too many, the only ones I decline are males. Girls can be more motivational, and it's easier to relate to girls that are closer to your weight.
  • Shizzman
    Shizzman Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    I find sometimes that I get random requests with no message and no clue how they found me...heck even just some idea would be good...
  • SaintOnEarth
    Options
    Going to spend the whole weekend approving people lol

Fitness.jpg

OMG, LMAO. That is a lot. I don't even have as many friends as you have requests or messages hahaha!
  • warmachinejt
    warmachinejt Posts: 2,167 Member
    Options
    i like the attention i get from friend requests here as it's not nearly close to what i get in real life. In fact i'm actually chasing a girl right now and she shows little to no interest...besides it is winter and no way for anyone to see my body in sweaters and long sleeves
  • bigdawg025
    bigdawg025 Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    I rarely get friend requests... but I have declined several that didn't have a message... since my profile says it right there in black and white...
  • witheredorchid
    witheredorchid Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I don't really get many....it's probably because I don't post on the boards too often though.
  • RockChick1984
    Options
    they say to never judge a book by its cover and the *different* can sometimes surprise you... if you dont get on you can always delete them? no biggie
  • MissFit0101
    MissFit0101 Posts: 2,382
    Options
    I check out the person's profile and see if there's any reason for us to be friends, if not I decline. I'm not being snobby at all... and I'm not making my decision based off how the person looks (unless they look like a total creep) but I don't want a bunch of friends on here that I never interact with or that I know our ideals would totally clash. For instance, I just cannot be friends with those who have ED's.
  • MandeeSue
    MandeeSue Posts: 153
    Options
    I must not smell nice cause I don't get many :(
    But the ones I do get I accept, and if they are not active for a certian period of time or just not doing anything then I take them off..I cleaned out 10 the other day..Now I really don't have many friend..lol
  • Mustangsally1000
    Mustangsally1000 Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    I hardly ever get friend requests either. I've gotten a few from people who have 100's of friends..only to find they want to preach about stuff...not interested in being that someone you can preach to when you have no interest in me personally. I like it when someone tells me where they saw me, and why they want to friend me....guess I'm a little more personal.
  • Mama_CAEI
    Mama_CAEI Posts: 235
    Options
    I accept many with similar goals/interests and delete anyone who makes self-righteous, passive-aggressive comments about my food diary. :grumble:
  • blueretro
    Options
    I get very few friend requests. Maybe I should update my profile, or on second thoughts maybe I should hide it :laugh:

You look like a committed really cool guy I'm surprised you don't get loads of requests!!!!!!!!!!!!! If I wasn't already you I would be your friend. :ohwell:
  • Mama_CAEI
    Mama_CAEI Posts: 235
    Options
    I must not smell nice cause I don't get many :(
    But the ones I do get I accept, and if they are not active for a certian period of time or just not doing anything then I take them off..I cleaned out 10 the other day..Now I really don't have many friend..lol

^^ I do this on Facebook regularly. lol. I don't like "let's collect friends" game.
  • wijac10
    wijac10 Posts: 47
    Options
    I never get requests...I accept 100% OF THE few i get.

same here
  • Rackminac
    Rackminac Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Haha I've never gotten a friend request! I'm like te annoying little sister who just follows you around throwing rocks at you, try to get you to play with me...
  • Captain_Mal
    Captain_Mal Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    Yes I screen all requests as I hope others do. I'm keeping my list relatively small so a few come and go.
  • lyssamichelle
    lyssamichelle Posts: 1,307 Member
    Options
    I never really have requests.
    So I never really have to go through at look at 'em lol
  • easuess
    easuess Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I pretty much just ignore all the people skinnier than me. ;)

It's a joke, people!
  • _Timmeh_
    _Timmeh_ Posts: 2,096 Member
    Options
    Wtf dude you could have just told me you don't want to be friends. FML!!!!!!!

/teenage emo moment of the week

No I approved yours because it got the badger..badger..badger..mushhrooomm...mushhrooooom song stuck in my head.

snake snake!!! thanks now it's in my head lol

It's all part of my plan to take over the world and hold it ransom for ONE MILLION DOLLARS!!!!!!

Alan Parsons Project?