I love Jillian Michaels...

Options

Replies

• MissSpuggz
    MissSpuggz Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Wow, that's incredible, you look absolutely amazing and yes I am totally jealous! And in little over 30 days? I'm getting me those DVDs right now!
  • Mom0fTwo
    Mom0fTwo Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    i am doing the 30ds right now but i am also gonna start doing killer buns and thighs a few times a week also, i previewed it so i know what i am getting into and i am scared hehehe
  • kopmom
    kopmom Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    You look great ! I have both DVD's and may try doing them together since my before's are similar to your's

How tall are you and what is your weight? Also what lbs weights did you use with the 30DS?
  • kylesmommy89
    kylesmommy89 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone!!
    You look great ! I have both DVD's and may try doing them together since my before's are similar to your's

How tall are you and what is your weight? Also what lbs weights did you use with the 30DS?

Do itttt!! It's completely doable. I'm 5'4 starting weight 118 with absolutely ZERO muscle tone. I lost 3.5 lbs in the 2 weeks I started, now I'm right back at 117-118, but with a lot more tone and a lot less flab. :)
  • kopmom
    kopmom Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone!!

Do itttt!! It's completely doable. I'm 5'4 starting weight 118 with absolutely ZERO muscle tone. I lost 3.5 lbs in the 2 weeks I started, now I'm right back at 117-118, but with a lot more tone and a lot less flab. :)

I am 5' 3.5" and between 118-120 depending on the day, so same stats (even though you are younger then me). What lb weights did you use?
  • kylesmommy89
    Options

I am 5' 3.5" and between 118-120 depending on the day, so same stats (even though you are younger then me). What lb weights did you use?

3-5 depending on which exercise. Buying some 8's this weekend for the easier moves.
  • MrsGreenTea703
    MrsGreenTea703 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! You are a ROCK STAR! Congrats on your hard work and dedication, it definitely paid off. =)
  • emfnp
    emfnp Posts: 23
    Options
    Amazing!
    Today I just wanted to stop doing it, but you inspired me to STICK WITH IT. I hope I get results half as good as yours!
  • jeyko
    jeyko Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! I have a love hate relationship with JM as well!
  • klynn81
    klynn81 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Wowsers. Now that's progress! you look hot!

You totally inspired me to do it and stick with it!
  • zoombie_bear
    zoombie_bear Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    sexy
  • kylesmommy89
    Options
    Thanks everybody!!
  • sarasmile144
    sarasmile144 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I also love and adore Jillian Michaels.. she gives you more than a killer workout.. her workouts give me confidence that I can take on things I never knew I could before.
  • jezzi16
    jezzi16 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Yeah so I totally ordered six pack on friday and got it yesterday - was already doing 30ds for the 2nd time with great results- and damn was that tough. It made the 30ds look easy!
  • kylamb
    kylamb Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Wow! Very inspiring! Thanks for sharing your amazing results!
  • SewManyBlessing47
    SewManyBlessing47 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    WOW, WOW. I just received both of her DVDs. Now I'm excited to start workout to them. Love your results. AMAZING! I lost over 30 lbs so far but need to tighten up on my abs. This is it.
  • iKristine
    iKristine Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Don't we all love JM. You look great though.
  • DominiqueSJay
    DominiqueSJay Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    bump
  • birdieintx
    Options
    awesome job! you look great!
  • slivingston89
    Options
    I have 6 week 6 pack as well. and i love it! i am guessing my your name that you are a mother and you were born in 89? funny thing is that i also have been doing it for 30 days i am a mother a two boys one named Kye and i also was born in 89. I saw your post and your pix and thought wow, we r pretty much at the same level! My body looks similar to yours. Are you fallowing the Jullian Micheals diet or your own?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!