I love Jillian Michaels...

Options

Replies

• ladysss
    Options
    AMAZING!!!! I am starting her 30 day shred soon.
  • smplycomplicated
    smplycomplicated Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!! I'm 16 days into the 30 Day Shred. Already lost inches, and i have alot more energy. Jillian's amazing!
  • happydaywitty
    happydaywitty Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Wow. That's so cool and motivating. My friend and I call it kill Jill. Lol:happy:
  • Patrisha100
    Patrisha100 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    OK, you are so inspiring! I gotta get back with the Shred!!!!!
  • sabmur
    sabmur Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    ditto. love Gillian, there is no messing around with her!
  • kylesmommy89
    kylesmommy89 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Wow!! Thanks so much to all of you!! Didn't do the shred yesterday bc I had a college spin class, but we didn't even work out because it was the first day and half my class showed up in heels! I mean come on ladies, it's a SPIN CLASS. You don't show up in heels and bring no athletic shoes. After having school from 9am to 7:30pm plus the 30 min drive I was just NOT up to working out last night.

Sorry for the mini-rant! :)

So anyway I'm ready for baby boy's nap time because I'm really wanting to hit it pretty hard today and do level 3 shred then maybe the hard level of 6w6p. Haven't done the hard level of 6w6p yet, so I'm a little scared! lol

________________________________________________________________________________________________
    [/quote]
    I love JM too, and have mixed her dvd's in with my running and swimming workouts. Her curcuit training is a really good workout. But I've not seen results like that! I definitely feel stronger, but I can't seem to get rid of the layer of fat on my middle.

Did you do the workout every day? Or alternate with other things?

What were you eating? Cut carbs, more protein, cut fat?? Or did you just count calories??

I want to know the secret. . . . .
    [/quote]

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

No secret! Worked out every day except 2 now bc I missed yesterday. Shred daily, 6w6p 4-5x per week. Ate 1200 net the first week and a half, lost 3 lbs and changed to maintenance which is 1570 net for me. Started eating really healthy low cal breakfast and lunch, but I let dinner slide a little...I cut sodas completely, drink tons of water. I still have some junk here and there and some alcohol, but I used to live on a diet made up solely of greasy junk, so this is major progress for me! Also, I usually eat back my exercise cals, but it's no big deal if I don't eat them back. If I'm hungry, I eat. If I'm not, I don't.

Also to the person who asked if you can do this workout in a small space...My house is VERY tiny and so is my living room. I still have plenty of room when I do this workout. I think it will be fine bc I honestly can't imagine a smaller living room than mine!

Thanks again for your support, everyone! This is why I LOVE MFP!!! :)
  • strela32
    Options
    I have a question. My living room doesn't have much room, except to place a matt on the floor. I go to the clube house where I live and do 1 hour of cardio on the treadmill and go home and do sit ups, arms etc on my matt. But I want to have some directions. I would like to buy a DVD to be my strength trainer. Would that work for me? What would recommend?

Thanks so much, and btw you look amazing!

I have a small living area, and a small bedroom. I can make the Jillian Michaels circuit training dvd's work in both rooms. I just have to be a little flexible with my use of space.

I use these dvd's as my primary strength training. 30 day shred is a good start. "No More Trouble Zones" is harder and longer. I actually like it better unless I'm short on time.

Thank you so much for your reply! I am very dedicated on my work outs, but I have ran into this kind of trouble before (buying a dvd and not having enough space), and you encouraged me!
  • strela32
    Options
    I have a question. My living room doesn't have much room, except to place a matt on the floor. I go to the clube house where I live and do 1 hour of cardio on the treadmill and go home and do sit ups, arms etc on my matt. But I want to have some directions. I would like to buy a DVD to be my strength trainer. Would that work for me? What would recommend?

Thanks so much, and btw you look amazing!

My living room is very small too... it doesn't take much room at all. it would work amazing for strength training. I have lost over 12 inches in 2 weeks with this and am MUCH stronger than I was before... in ALL areas. 2 1/2 inches gone from my waist and my arms aren't near as "flappy". It is great for strength!!! I HIGHLY recommend the 30 day shred. Haven't tried anything else yet but I plan to do all of her other ones too... Jillian rocks!

Thank you so much for replying! This website is awsome! I get so much motivation! :)
  • myltlisa24
    myltlisa24 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    You LOOK awesome! i may have to get some of those dvds! i could use some reshaping in my tummy area! :sad:
  • brit49
    brit49 Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    I'm going to order these, You look fantastic, well done, your stomach looks amazing:).
  • strela32
    Options
    Thanks for the reply kylesmommy! Thank you all from MFP! I am deff now buying the dvds!!!:happy:
  • beautifullyblessed16
    Options
    Awesome! I am on day 4 level 1. This is so inspiring!
  • AllergicToExercise
    AllergicToExercise Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    I've done L1 D5 of the Shred today and I am suffering for it!

Fantastic results and seeing other people's pics helps me to keep on going. I had no energy this morning but I'll dig in and carry on and (try to) stop complaining! Thanks for sharing. :smile:
  • i_like_snow
    i_like_snow Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your pics! You look great! I'm on day 8, level 1 of the 30DS and I've already noticed results! Loving it!
  • ojell
    ojell Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    WOW! That's AWESOME!!
  • Cassi1990
    Cassi1990 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look amazing! Awesome work!
  • gayatrik
    gayatrik Posts: 173
    Options
    I love Jillian Michaels even though I hate her!!

absprogress.jpg

My progress with 30 day shred and 6 week 6 pack. 9 days to go!!

Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww .................... Thats so inspirational ..... I got my Ripped in 30 DVD yesterday..... was scared to start but this gives motivation... thnx a ton for psoting that pic.
  • HoneyDancer
    Options
    Wow that works fast! I might have to seriously look into this 30 day shred.
  • gemmaldavies
    Options
    thanku!!! im so gona stick with it now. :o)
  • kylesmommy89
    kylesmommy89 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Janprogress.png

Just an update! These are my complete results from the 30 day shred and some 6 week 6 pack and no more trouble zones. Done with the shred and moving on to ripped in 30 today! There's a great group for ripped in 30 in february if anyone wants to join! Lose those inches with us!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!