Calling all Muscle Heads:Bench Press

Options
12346»

Replies

• Ambrogio1
    Ambrogio1 Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    DEADS ARE NASTY! THE KING EXERCISE

DEADS vs SQUATS would be a nasty *kitten* fight!

Okay start another thread about deads and squats. I know ask the question: How many people do stiff leg deadlifts off of a box. Oh yeah thats pain.

Guess who just added this to legs day? BOOOOOOOOOOOOM
    Should I add this to legs or back day?
  • Ambrogio1
    Options
    i am 150# ...well i have not done much for bench press but i did 70 when i did, can squat 150 deadlift about 140....would like to up those numbers a bit....but have not done any of them much...

Squats and Deadlifts should be on your list of things you would like to master
    If you do then you will have a great physique!

end of story
  • Z_I_L_L_A
    Z_I_L_L_A Posts: 2,399 Member
    Options
    Actually I was more impressed by the first person on the list. 3.51 X his body weight is unheard of.

ALL TIME HISTORICAL MEN’S UNEQUIPPED BENCH PRESS WORLD RECORDS IN POUNDS/KILOGRAMS

Men Bench Press X-Bwt Male Lifter/ Nationality/ YOB/ Date/ Actual Weight/ Exact Bodyweight/ Location/ Federation
    114 (52) 391.3 (177.5) *3.51X Andrzej Stanaszek (Poland/71) 11/18/94 (177.5 kg. @ 50.6 kg.) (Johannesburg, South Africa) (IPF)

Have you seen him? He is a midget / small person / dwarf. Range of motion FTW!

Nope never seen him.
  • kingkong123
    kingkong123 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    DEADS ARE NASTY! THE KING EXERCISE

DEADS vs SQUATS would be a nasty *kitten* fight!

Okay start another thread about deads and squats. I know ask the question: How many people do stiff leg deadlifts off of a box. Oh yeah thats pain.

Guess who just added this to legs day? BOOOOOOOOOOOOM
    Should I add this to legs or back day?

I do them on legs day. Works hamstrings
  • rdzilla
    rdzilla Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I do them on legs day. Works hamstrings

Agreed. I need to get back on these and make it so walking home from the gym is painfully difficult.
  • eayal002
    eayal002 Posts: 186
    Options
    Any of you guys use or have used Active Extreme? Been looking for a free testosterone booster and found this one. Pretty good reviews but not sure it those are myths or actually work.
  • Ambrogio1
    Options
    Any of you guys use or have used Active Extreme? Been looking for a free testosterone booster and found this one. Pretty good reviews but not sure it those are myths or actually work.

I have not used anything in a long time, as far as test boosters.
    I used 1-AD back in the day. DOuble dosage of course. LEGIT
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,682 Member
    Options
    I have not used anything in a long time, as far as test boosters.
    I used 1-AD back in the day. DOuble dosage of course. LEGIT
    MT-1 back in the day was legit too. Ah the days of prohormones.

A.C.E. Certified Personal Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • Ambrogio1
    Options
    Deca Fire by Gaspari is suppoe to be real nice as per my boy
  • Ambrogio1
    Options
    Little update to this puppy
    smith machine front shoulder press
    325 for 2. most I have ever done
  • addisondisease
    addisondisease Posts: 664 Member
    Options

Deca
    Test
    Tren

My favorite! Some people i know have so many negatives, but mine are so minor i love it.
  • Ambrogio1
    Options

Deca
    Test
    Tren

My favorite! Some people i know have so many negatives, but mine are so minor i love it.

Are those OTC'S?
  • rdzilla
    rdzilla Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Little update to this puppy
    smith machine front shoulder press
    325 for 2. most I have ever done

What is a "Smith Machine"? *zing* Good job, mate. Even on the smith it translates into brute strength! Plus when doing overheads, and protecting your shoulders, smith is the way to go if you're going to do big weights.
  • Ambrogio1
    Options
    I agree Zilla. I use to knock on the smith but if your not doing your core work there is a good secondary machine and fun to just stack on the weight.

Today 182 lbs and I pushed 335. Close to my goal of doubling body weight

GET SUM!