30 Day Shred starting Monday 23rd Jan

Options

Replies

• AmberleeB0426
    Options
    I found mine at Wal*Mart in the sporting goods/fitness section for like $10! You won't be disappointed!
  • JammyJae
    JammyJae Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I am down I just bought mine and I havn't started it yet! I'm alittle scared to do before and after thou!!
  • gainess
    gainess Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I'm in... Please include me! I've done it for about 3 weeks and had some changes... Also, you can purchase it at your local Walmart in the fitness section for under $10 that's where I got mine from... I'm ready! May start this weekend.. Imgoing to follow your 10 day for each level plan.. Before I did it every other day but I will try in hang in there with you everyday. Lol lets do this!
  • pmaxson
    pmaxson Posts: 137
    Options
    I'm in!
  • JammyJae
    JammyJae Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Just started it to see what it was? And it says to do 20 min a day? Is that really all you have to do for results?
  • Lindsaylanders
    Options
    do we do it everyday? when do we switch to two or three?
  • kjsuds
    kjsuds Posts: 10
    Options
    I'm in...what do I have to do/buy...is that the Jillian Michaels thing or something different?
  • angie_04
    angie_04 Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    uhhh.....i tried over the summer to do this and only got to level 2 before just giving up:grumble:
    i would love ta join and give it my all this time! maybe i'll shed some inches:smile:
    i will also add cardio, zumba or something.....
    SO....COUNT ME IN

I am gonna rest every Sunday

exercise.png
  • zasiiniya
    zasiiniya Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I started the first day last night. It was a LOT harder than I was expecting, considering I was in decent shape to begin with. Considering this is just the first level, I have a feeling I'll be a lot stronger by the end. I'll be doing Day 2 in a little while.
  • nettiek42
    nettiek42 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I have been doing it for ten days, just did level 2 today. Question - I cant find it in the exercise posting. I tried putting in Jillian Michaels, how do you post it for exercise?
  • zasiiniya
    zasiiniya Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I have been doing it for ten days, just did level 2 today. Question - I cant find it in the exercise posting. I tried putting in Jillian Michaels, how do you post it for exercise?
    I've heard that using "circuit training" is pretty accurate.
  • nettiek42
    nettiek42 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I've heard that using "circuit training" is pretty accurate.

Thanks! Will try that!:smile:
  • Kaylavanhalen
    Options
    This is perfect I ordered mine from target and the delivery day isn't projected until monday! I'm definitely in.
  • westcoaster09
    Options
    im gonna start it this weekend (so im not COMPLETELY sore for school next week!) so im in :D
  • TonyaCrego
    TonyaCrego Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Ill start monday too!!! Would it be possible to start a group just for this specific 30ds???
  • rjt1000
    rjt1000 Posts: 700 Member
    Options
    I'm going to try starting this weekend. Getting my 11 year old daughter to join me in a father/daughter workout routine. Her for the fun of it, me to improve weight/stamina.

Anybody doing this feel free to add me as friend so you can push me along.......

And for those looking to buy it, amazon has copies for $7
  • Katrob9
    Katrob9 Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    Hey guys, I have started a group for this - it is called 30 Day Shred Buddies 23rd Jan start - not very imaginative I know!

Join thr group so we can track progress there rather that on just the topic.

Also feel free to friend me. :)
  • ashtonscoggins
    ashtonscoggins Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Hey guys, I have started a group for this - it is called 30 Day Shred Buddies 23rd Jan start - not very imaginative I know!

Join thr group so we can track progress there rather that on just the topic.

Also feel free to friend me. :)

How do I find the group (sort of new to the forum thing) Id love to join since I just got the video today! Id love to start Monday to since Aunt Flow has come to visit and I cant seem to exercise while she is around :)
  • Katrob9
    Katrob9 Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    How do I find the group (sort of new to the forum thing) Id love to join since I just got the video today! Id love to start Monday to since Aunt Flow has come to visit and I cant seem to exercise while she is around :)

I have invited you to join the group. You can find groups by searching for a topic so I reckon if you search for 30 day shred you should find it. :)

Happy to have so many buddies to keep each other motivated :)
  • TheNewNikka
    Options
    I have been looking for a copy of the DVD !
    Hopefully I will find one somewhere this weekend. I want to start Monday with you all :)
    First timer ! I am up for the challenge, bring it Jillian !