30 Day Shred starting Monday 23rd Jan

Options

Replies

• kar2083
    kar2083 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I started last week and today will be day 11 for me. I'm on Level 2 and like you I did it before. It worked well for me last time and I'm hoping that it will work well from me again and give me the reboot that I need. Level 2 makes me sweat A LOT more than Level 1 that is for sure. I'd love to check in with you guys too, but am quite a way ahead of you guys. After my 30 days are up, I plan on doing her Yoga Meltdown dvd (got a triple pack of Jillian Michaels DVDs for $10 at walmart) so if anyone wants to do that with me too feel free to add me.
  • TropiKalSTORM
    TropiKalSTORM Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Please send me an invite also... Thx!
  • yummyteece
    Options
    If I can managed to find the DVD and buy it this weekend, I will start with you folks on Monday. Will try to update over the weekend and let you know if I can join in :)
  • Katrob9
    Katrob9 Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    Right I'm off until mid afternoon on Sunday so will catch up then!

Happy weekend everyone

:happy:
  • Hopingforchange
    Options
    Day one, Level 2 completed at 6:15 a.m! :drinker:
  • leahhugh
    leahhugh Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I am starting today! I plan do it it monday-friday. I take weekends off because my husband is home.

I hope to feel better after starting!
  • RisyaLifsheTova
    RisyaLifsheTova Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Im down!!! Woohooo!!! no more excuses! lol
  • slimmerchick
    slimmerchick Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I did day 9 of level 1 today - I did the first 5 days in a row then had 2 days off (due to a hangover oops) and then the last 4 days have been in a row.

I am seeing the difference already - this is so worth it! Although I'm not looking forward to level 2 - level 3 is nicer (strangely).

....and for anyone starting out today - the pain you experience tomorrow is worth it, and it will ease off by days 4/5.

....remember also that you may see an initial weight gain - I'm told this is normal, and due to your muscles repairing themselves and holding on to water.
  • lexximan
    lexximan Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    in!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • reharvrun
    Options
    Hi everyone! Last time I did the 30DS I lost inches and lbs like crazy. I'm wanting to do it again but have had three false starts so I am setting Monday as the day to start and carry it all the way through the 30 Days. Anyone fancy doing it with me to keep each other motivated?

I would start earlier but this weekend is my hen weekend (starting from tomorrow) so I know I'm not going to be well behaved this week! :ohwell:
  • reharvrun
    Options
    I started this morning! It was a great workout so I will be happy to workout along with you!
  • wishous21
    Options
    Okay, I'm in too! How do I go about getting this "30 Day Shred" video? I will start today, but need to get more information on it :)
  • akossen
    akossen Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I actually started it 5 days ago. :)
  • EJsMummy26
    EJsMummy26 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I did it Saturday for the first time. Yesterday I was so sore. Today is even worse! it kicked my *kitten* Although I'm doing a 5k in March so it's running MWF, and 30 DS T, TH, Sat.

I give credit to all those who've done it for 30 straight!
  • danibabs
    danibabs Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    I just started this morning, without weights though as I have to go buy some after work. What lb weights is everyone using? I'm thinking about either 3's or 5's but I'm not sure if the 3's would be too light or the 5's would be too heavy...
  • jodieb3
    jodieb3 Posts: 19
    Options
    Ill join you! I have just added you as a Friend. I had a false start last week, only managed 3 days. So starting again today too! (23rd Jan) Are you having Sundays as a day off the 30DS as I will be having this off.
  • Kelleymerrihew
    Kelleymerrihew Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I just bought 30DS yesterday, and am starting today also!! Good luck everyone! I like the idea of 10 days level 1, 10 days lever 2 10 days level 3.. Hopefully I don't disappoint myself...
  • kdenny1
    kdenny1 Posts: 134
    Options
    I was supposed to stat last week as well and only did it twice so we will ty it again today. I will post some measurements later on today.
  • blueyez74
    blueyez74 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    just found it on walmart.com for $7. I will join you, but will have to start once it arrives! Feel free to add me as a friend, I could use all the support I can get!
  • sammyjowedeking
    Options
    I tried it out last friday and it kicked my butt! Going to officially start it today and do it atleast 6 out of 7 times a week if not 7 out of 7. depending on what my body is telling me to do! Funny ive had this dvd for a while now and never used it until i heard so much about it on here! Taking my measurments right now!