30 Day Shred starting Monday 23rd Jan

Options

Replies

• kaylou
    kaylou Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    i started 2 weeks ago...but I have to admit not with the diet aspect of it. So I would like to also join in. I am on level 2 however today would be the first day of actually behaving with the food!!
  • lobster888
    lobster888 Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    Day one level one - done! Got up this morning at 6:00 and completed the workout!!! I was actually able to use 5 pounds weights - except for the arm raises with the side lunge. I had to use 3 pound weights. I hope this is on my way to being able to workout again. I may have to back down but I am going to try! In the past few months every time I thought I was ready I pushed too hard and ended up exhausted and in bed again. (some type of chronic fatigue) Hopefully this time will be different!!!

Hope everyone has a happy healthy day!!!
  • whtlatina1214
    whtlatina1214 Posts: 765 Member
    Options
    im starting today too i have to take my measurments first .
  • SuzieL12
    Options
    What exactly is the 30 day shred?
  • jpoulsen2
    jpoulsen2 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    This afternoon I will be doing day 3 of level one. I only have 5 lb weights, so even though these are a bit challenging for some of the moves, I will tough it through! So far I've found it pretty difficult, but I'm hoping this will be empowering down the road when I realize how much stronger I've become. Fingers crossed!
  • aimiemims
    Options
    I've never done the 30 DS, but I'd like to start today, too. The product description on Amazon says you'll need small hand weights- any tips/suggestions on what size weights? Are they needed for Level 1 (which I will start on)?
  • samanthaleethomas
    Options
    I started 30 Day Shred again today too! Good luck on reaching your goals!
  • KES519
    KES519 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I've started this twice and did not keep up with it (just got bored I guess). I'm starting this up again today...Feel free to add me as a friend to keep me motivated. I've lost 10 pounds so far, just can't stick with it for the next 10. I'm really hoping to stick with it this time. Oh, I also use the 5 Lbs. for the workout and the 3 Lbs. for the arm lift/side lunges.

Knowing what to eat along with this workout is the tough one for me. Cannot seem to get the choices right.
  • kathyhaf1
    Options
    I would like to start today too! I have done it before and the burns feels good! I have been at a plateau for months. This time I will take measurements instead of just going by the scale.

Anyone feel free to add me as a friend.
  • PandaofDestruction
    Options
    Starting today also!
  • chrisindy
    Options
    I'm in
  • cherigurl
    cherigurl Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I started last wednesday, but i am in i have 5 more days of level 1, all in a row, well today i have not done it yet i slept late (oopps) but i will be doing it tonight. I took my measure ments before i started no pics though, i hate the camera lol:grumble:
  • RitaTesta
    Options
    I have never done the 30DS, what is it and what do you do?
  • cwojo
    cwojo Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I am on week two starting today. First week was tough and am looking forward to a new week. Good luck to all of you that are also doing this wonderful CD.
  • meghspencer
    Options
    I'm in! I'm going to pick up a mat this afternoon and start this evening! Feel free to add me.
  • coachTsb
    Options
    What is the 30 DS???
  • Fat_2_Fit_Mommy
    Fat_2_Fit_Mommy Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't mind but I am already finish day 16 of level 1 so I be a few days ahead.
  • PaulDominick
    Options
    30 DAY SHRED - Todays the day, my wife and I have been on MFP for a week now and have made great leaps in our eating patterns and routines. The first day I counted my calories I almost doubled. Since then I have been under by 100-200 daily and still fitting in snack but have cut out coffee and pop and fast food.

We are also starting 30 day Shred today together, should be interesting. Level 1 2 & 3 obviously as suggested. I am hoping to lose 15 lbs but if more goes, Im happy.

We look forward to motivating others and ourselves along the way.

Keep in touch

PJ & Rachel

PS - We found a copy at Shoppers Drug Mart $9.99 with all three levels.
  • PinkEarthMama
    PinkEarthMama Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I try to go to the gym 3 days a week, but the 30 day shred would be a great addition to what i can do at home... except for the jumping jacks. I'm going to bounce and wave my arms around like a moron instead... My ankle just will not hold up to jumping jacks yet!

Time to get out the measuring tape!
  • mrsweigl
    mrsweigl Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    I am in too! You can get all of Jillian Michaels DVDs on Amazon the cheapest i believe!