Where are the Women that wanna lose 100lbs plus

Options

Replies

• kayish
    kayish Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I have well over 100lbs I need to lose. It's been a little over 2 weeks and so far I've lost 15lbs. I could definitely use some support on here, so feel free to add me as a friend. :]
  • Rachelou79
    Rachelou79 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    hiya,
    well i've set myself a target to lose 50lbs, but ideally it should be 100lbs, i just felt 100lb was too much to aim at to begin with, thought i'd get unmotivated with such a far off target. but perhaps i'll re-think if i there are ppl in the same boat...
    anyway, i've lost 6 in the first wk, but this the 2nd wk, despite sticking to my diet menu, i dont seem to be losing anything... weigh in on tues will tell...
    good luck, anybody feel free to add me, appreciate any support and will return it if i can.
    (*_<)
  • Traci_33
    Traci_33 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I have at least 100 lbs to lose but I am starting with 50-60 to keep myself motivated. God, Would I LOVE to lose more than 100. that would be incredible
  • bluebonnet7407
    bluebonnet7407 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    My name is Jennifer. I'm 338 lbs. I live in Houston, TX. I have a long way to go - 188lbs to go by the end of 2013. But for a short term goal I want to lose 38 lbs in 9 weeks when I walk down the isle. I weigh in every Friday morning before anyone gets up.
  • mightymom2
    mightymom2 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    I as well would like to lose at least 100 lbs. feel free to add me
  • StaceyDono
    Options
    I need to lose 120lbs and could REALLY use the motivation.
  • Elundari
    Options
    Well I'm 30 - currently 316.5lbs (22st 8.5lbs), I started two weeks ago at 323lbs (23st) - my goal weight is 150lbs meaning I have 166.5lbs to lose - which is a LOT!! I'm breaking it up by smaller goals - my first being 14lbs (1 st) my second getting under 300lbs.

My main concern is that after 4-6 weeks I'll hit a mental barrier and just want to give up. I don't have a lot of support at home so I'm looking for some active supportive friends who'll be around my butt all the way back down to the gym if they see me slacking or to tell me that I really don't want to eat that chocolate/pizza/curry when I start waning.

So if you have similar weight goals and want fellow support please add me. Step by step I know we can do it of we're there for each other!
  • crystaleyes0318
    crystaleyes0318 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Right here! I keep getting all of the prep done & just cannot.take that first big step. I am going to try blogging for the first time. I could also use some support & inspiration with new friends! :flowerforyou:
  • KBoddu
    KBoddu Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Here I am! My name is Kristin and my highest weight was 340 pounds. I lost down to 275 for my wedding then gained back up to 329! UGH!! Now here I am again... I've lost 36 pounds in 3 months and I'd LOVE to keep that momentum going with some awesome new buddies! Feel free to add me. =)
  • anilyze
    anilyze Posts: 67
    Options
    Hi. Down 105 here. Send me a message and add, if you'd like.
  • JennyAnn35
    Options
    Hey there. I want to lose 100 pounds. I have lost 75 in the past, but like so many, I gained it all back plus some, so now I am starting over again.
  • DanielleWatson83
    DanielleWatson83 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    hey everyone, my name is Danielle im 28 years old and from Canada and I need lots of support.. anyone on facebook? Im not sure how to add ppl on here. I have over 100lbs to loose.
  • dnthaveasn
    Options
    I'm 339 now, so I really want to lose 100lbs plus
  • chameleonrain
    Options
    i have about 125 i want to lose.. feel free to add me
  • resolu
    resolu Posts: 12
    Options
    Hi Amanda. You weigh barely more than me, and I mean barely, so we're in the same boat. A bit at a time. I'm not always around to comment, but I'll definitely join your support group. Feel free to add me! You can do this!
  • Gwenski
    Gwenski Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    I'd love to lose 150 pounds.. I've lost 9 so far.. so 6% of the way there!
  • wbailey40
    Options
    my personal goal it to lose about 105
  • sarahnicolexoxo
    Options
    I have to lose 100+ pounds. Feel free to add me! I like people who log on everyday and send me as much motivation as I send them! I lost 40 pounds like year and fell off the wagon. Trying to get back on :) If you add me, leave a message on where you found me. Welcome to tell me about yourself!!
  • Wilmingtonbelle
    Wilmingtonbelle Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    We're here :) I'm down 50 and halfway to my goal. I welcome positie friends :flowerforyou:

Sláinte