Fall of the Great Food Pyramid

Options

Replies

• Grokette
    Grokette Posts: 3,330 Member
    Options
    I would just like to add that I don't like lamb. Unless it's processed in the form of gyro meat. I didn't eat lamb (except gyros) and I lost all of the weight.
    So nobody should eat lamb. Unless it's processed in the form of gyro meat.

Also, lamb contains anti-nutrients, but when combined with pita and tzatziki sauce, it forms super-nutrients which help you lose all of the weight, without any effort. And that sure beats exercise.

I think we are done here.

You are being completely silly here...........

Lamb, nor any other source of protein contains anti-nutrients.

This has turned into a completely classless and immature thread. I am out.
  • aregensb
    aregensb Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Hot diggity, this thread is just ridiculous. I can't believe I read through so much of it. Thank you for the chuckles.
  • p0pr0cksnc0ke
    p0pr0cksnc0ke Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options
    I would just like to add that I don't like lamb. Unless it's processed in the form of gyro meat. I didn't eat lamb (except gyros) and I lost all of the weight.

Also, lamb contains anti-nutrients, but when combined with pita and tzatziki sauce, it forms super-nutrients which help you lose all of the weight, without any effort. And that sure beats exercise.

FFS... It took THAT long?!
  • korygilliam
    korygilliam Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    What Guru said

plus other things that I should keep my mouth shut about for awhile
    Perhaps try sitting on your hands?
    and biting down on your tongue...hard

Perhaps a chlorform soaked rag stuffed in her mouth would help too.:flowerforyou:

Mmmm...I love the taste of chloroform in the morning...right after my coffee, just brightens up the day and make it go by faster!
  • ilookthetype
    ilookthetype Posts: 3,021 Member
    Options
    I'm glad you're so accepting of how others eat.
    well, I am, truthfully.

I just dont want people telling me their way is the "right" way or the "best" way.

I dont even really believe my way is the best way...I just try to eat balanced cuz it seems logical to me. I like logic.

My way is the best way, for me, and I think when people say that, when they're talking about a really great new diet (Diet (nutrition), the sum of the food consumed by an organism or group) that's working for them it's because they feel GREAT and want to share that, it's not to make you join them.

Logic is great, but logically speaking: Only 1/3 of people with a gluten intolerance are diagnosed/aware of the problem, so it makes sense for people to go grain/gluten free for a few weeks to see if they are in that 2/3 percentage that is healthier on a grain/gluten free diet. Right?
  • p0pr0cksnc0ke
    Options
    What Guru said

plus other things that I should keep my mouth shut about for awhile
    Perhaps try sitting on your hands?
    and biting down on your tongue...hard

Perhaps a chlorform soaked rag stuffed in her mouth would help too.:flowerforyou:

Mmmm...I love the taste of chloroform in the morning...right after my coffee, just brightens up the day and make it go by faster!

Whitens teeth too :)
  • CastleMadeOfSand
    CastleMadeOfSand Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    ok ok maybe its just MY brit friends who throw around the word like that.

Also my friends in the states....and most people I associate with.
    I didnt realize that calling someone a name was worse than talking down to them.

In my world theyre about the same.

I'm sorry I spelled Soylent wrong, Im the worst.

Grokette doesnt get satire.
    Im gonna attempt to ignore her, she reminds me of every other conspiracy theorist. "BUT I TALKED TO PEOPLE THAT I THINK MAYBE KNOW STUFF!!"

None of the "humor" or comments in this thread contain satire, what so ever...That is not the definition of satire.
  • _SusieQ_
    _SusieQ_ Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options

Guru forgot to insert his sarcasm font in his post for those who aren't fluent. Bad Guru.
  • TDGee
    TDGee Posts: 2,209 Member
    Options
    Container gardening.

That would have to be an AWFULLY large container, just to feed one family. I don't believe that is logistically possible.
  • Grokette
    Options

I didnt realize that calling someone a name was worse than talking down to them.

Im gonna attempt to ignore her, she reminds me of every other conspiracy theorist. "BUT I TALKED TO PEOPLE THAT I THINK MAYBE KNOW STUFF!!"

No, I do a lot of research on my own. Continue to put me down. I have reported you once - I will report you again.

You will see as the next few years come along. There is no conspiracy theorist here in me at all. I see the world for what it is, without blinders on.
  • Jovialation
    Jovialation Posts: 7,632 Member
    Options
    I'm glad you're so accepting of how others eat.
    well, I am, truthfully.

I just dont want people telling me their way is the "right" way or the "best" way.

I dont even really believe my way is the best way...I just try to eat balanced cuz it seems logical to me. I like logic.

My way is the best way, for me, and I think when people say that, when they're talking about a really great new diet (Diet (nutrition), the sum of the food consumed by an organism or group) that's working for them it's because they feel GREAT and want to share that, it's not to make you join them.

Logic is great, but logically speaking: Only 1/3 of people with a gluten intolerance are diagnosed/aware of the problem, so it makes sense for people to go grain/gluten free for a few weeks to see if they are in that 2/3 percentage that is healthier on a grain/gluten free diet. Right?
    Oh Im not arguing that people are not diagnosed when they should be...believe me. Id never argue that, and it sucks. And if you think people should try it if they think they might have an aversion to it, cool.

I think you seem pretty level headed about all this, really, and the person who isnt already claimed to be leaving.

Truce?

Besides, Im bored.
  • p0pr0cksnc0ke
    Options
    Container gardening.

That would have to be an AWFULLY large container, just to feed one family. I don't believe that is logistically possible.

You hang these from every square inch of your natural light space
    51-mSTHT-2L._SL500_AA280_.jpg
  • MyFeistyEvolution
    MyFeistyEvolution Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options

Is sarcasm lost?!
  • Grokette
    Options

None of the "humor" or comments in this thread contain satire, what so ever...That is not the definition of satire.

No, it is blatant put downs and being down right rude to others.
  • Jovialation
    Options

No, I do a lot of research on my own. Continue to put me down. I have reported you once - I will report you again.

You will see as the next few years come along. There is no conspiracy theorist here in me at all. I see the world for what it is, without blinders on.

....I thought you were leaving?

Please leave.
  • Jovialation
    Options

sorry...Guru is more for sarcasm.

Im more for being a jerk.
  • ilookthetype
    ilookthetype Posts: 3,021 Member
    Options
    Oh Im not arguing that people are not diagnosed when they should be...believe me. Id never argue that, and it sucks. And if you think people should try it if they think they might have an aversion to it, cool.

I think you seem pretty level headed about all this, really, and the person who isnt already claimed to be leaving.

Truce?

Besides, Im bored.

*holds out hand*

I could always call in some strippers to deal with the bored problem.
  • Jeff92se
    Jeff92se Posts: 3,369 Member
    Options
    Fighting over food.

Eat a burger people
  • p0pr0cksnc0ke
    Options

You DO understand that consuming too much nutrients can have the same effect as your DEADLY ANTI-NUTRIENTS right? :flowerforyou:

PS- the door is that way
    > I guess you got lost on your way out like 15 posts ago...:smile:
  • CastleMadeOfSand
    CastleMadeOfSand Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    YAY truces are much better.