Positive About Boobies!

Options

Replies

• swisspea
    swisspea Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Fantastic post! horray for boobies!

I love my 36FF boobs. I can make a plain 5 dollar tank top from H&M look pretty damn sexy :)
  • swisspea
    swisspea Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Hilarious :) I'm so happy we could be of service.
    After reading everybody's responses and giving it some thought, you have all convinced me....

I love all of your boobies as well. :-D

Thank you for showing me the light......
  • Beezil
    Beezil Posts: 1,677 Member
    Options
    I keep seeing these posts on here about women who hate their breasts. They are too big, too small, too flabby, etc. LADIES!! What are we talking about?! I love my boobies and think everyone else should too. One of my close friends is a breast cancer survivor who had a double mastectomy and she would be appalled at how much we are hating on our breasts. She just wants hers back. I get that if they are particularly large they can cause back problems and make shopping difficult. But I don't think it's necessary for us to be hating on our hushpuppies so much.

SO I am going to list some of the reasons why I love my girls (I currently wear a 36D) and why I hope they don't get any smaller than a C cup by the time I hit my goal weight.

1. They fill out dresses and shirts beautifully
    2. They get me nice treatment when I need it (I am not talking about dressing slutty, sometimes it just takes a tasteful V-neck to get guys at a bar to serve me faster)
    3. Although I am currently single, when in relationships they seem to be a source of joy for my significant other :)
    4. Because they stick out farther, if I am having a bloated tummy kinda day it isn't as noticeable because they cause my shirts to poof out more instead of cling to my abdomen
    5. I am aware that one day gravity will have an affect on them, but when that happens thank God for push-up bras with an underwire and honestly ladies, if you're worried about what your man will think about them, if he loves you he'll still think they're great.

I would love it if I got some support here and if some other people can post POSITIVE things about their girls, big or small. Thanks!

Thank you so much for posting this... I am a lot more grateful after reading this for what I've been blessed with. I had full C's when I was 190-195lbs, and now at 130lbs and very lean, I am down to 34 A cup. I was pretty down about it for a long time, and felt like less of a woman... but I am so grateful right now just to have my breasts! I pray for your friend to have a long and healthy life, and to maybe someday be able to have a surgery (if she would want it) to give her something back to feel like a woman again.

I am learning to love my little boobies lol. My husband keeps reassuring me he still loves them just as much and has definitely been paying them a lot of attention lately. :laugh: I have to stop worrying so much about petty stuff and focus on the positive. Life is too short!
  • robin52077
    robin52077 Posts: 4,383 Member
    Options
    Lots of big boobies around here!
    I am a 32A and fine with it. I wear the teeniest of cotton sports bras and it is so comfy. I like being able to just wear a little tank top with a built in shelf bra and call it good.
    For the days I wish they were bigger to make a certain shirt look good, I just wear a good padded push-up....
  • mokushnfodapushn
    Options
    were bout the same size finding a bra is hard huh lol
  • houseofcarpenter
    houseofcarpenter Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    i might top you all with ginormous 36L boobies :blushing: and although i would love them to come down a little with my weightloss i would hate to not have big boobs at the end... i wouldn't be me without them!! and plus they make my waist look tiny compared to my boobs and *kitten*.
  • Cattawall
    Options
    I am a 40E and can honestly say im not a fan of my boobies.. Or boobies in general.

I lost my gran to a horrendus fight to breast cancer and now my mother is currently fighting breast cancer! I am awaiting a genetics test to see if im a carrier, if I am I will be having both breasts removed to ensure I can live a healthier future!

Its a personal preferance to like or not like breasts, I dont like mine however I dont dislike others and as a nurse I dont shy away from them

I also would love to breast feed when I have children if I still have my breasts.

15544616.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • bigaussiebloke
    bigaussiebloke Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    I love my boobies as well but will be glad to see them get smaller :)
  • CynthiaS
    CynthiaS Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I <3 my boobies 38D and so does my hubby so I say here to all the awesome tata's
  • Mad_Dog_Muscle
    Mad_Dog_Muscle Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    I love my boobies as well but will be glad to see them get smaller :)

LMAO!! Too right bud!! Cheers to that!! :drinker:
  • Lyadeia
    Lyadeia Posts: 4,603 Member
    Options
    I see a lot of women posting that they love their boobies...and those women are all much bigger than me...

I guess I should be more positive and say I love my 32C pancakes...but when I want to know what's like to look good in a bandeau top bathing suit, don't mind me if I choke on those words.
  • TheGeezNeez
    TheGeezNeez Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I love my boobs..nursed all 3 of my sons with them as this is what they r intendid for...lol...they were a 46 DDD and 66 lbs down they r bigger now a 40 H..haha weird thought they would go down with weightloss!! My band size has decreased n my cup size has increased;) Still have 50+lbs to lose wonder if they will go up or down m size???? Only time will tell;)

This happened to me too! When I lost 30 lbs I was fitted for new bras, and I went down 2 band sizes and up 2 cups sizes. I honestly think it was because I was fitted wrong the first time...but maybe not....

I love this thread by the way, It made me giggle. I have large breasts and am quite annoyed by them sometimes (like when I run). I've never hated them though. I am fortunate to have a good body image.
  • Begood03
    Begood03 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    Did someone say BOOBIES???
  • hollin40
    hollin40 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I loved mine before they got huge. I am now a 38HH (HOLY HELL!) and I am not happy AT ALL with that. If they get smaller as I lose weight, I will be happy. It's really difficult to buy clothes and bras that fit and it's really difficult to love them when they are so big you can't do anything but cry every time you look at them. I want to be happy with them. I just can't be. Just like I can't be happy with my weight right now. That's why I'm on MFP. To lose weight and be healthier and to be healthier, I have to have smaller boobs. Just gotta. Now, my hubby loves them but I just want them to be smaller and me to be at a healthy weight. My boobs are a case of too much of a good thing and it's not good...hahahahah!
  • ScrewyChars-13040707
    Options
    No comment lol
  • Mad_Dog_Muscle
    Options
    My boobs are disappearing faster than my *kitten*. It makes me sad. I love my boobies.

:cry: a moment of silence for your missing boobies :sad:
  • Mad_Dog_Muscle
    Options
    No comment lol

No comment necessary Shelly! You pic says it all!! LOL
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,248 Member
    Options
    Dang - where are all the small-boobied girls at?!? LOL!!!! 34-B (at best) here....can't say I love 'em, I'd rather have just a little more, but hey...since we're appreciating what we DO have on this thread, I will say that they don't get in the way or cause back problems, they will never sag, I don't have to spend a fortune on sports bras, and luckily thanks to Victoria's Secret, there are plenty of ways to make 'em look a little bigger and fuller than they are (in clothes anyways! hehe). I'm curvy with wider hips and a butt, so I've always wished I were a little more proportionate, but hey, making the best of what I've got! :smile:

ME! I'm in the Itty Bitty Committee and love mine! They fit my body and fit my lifestyle. I'm almost 40 and they're in the same place as they were twenty years ago. They don't get in the way or draw extra attention to themselves (no problem with guys making eye contact!) but I can put on a pushup and have nice cleavage when I want it. I wouldn't trade them for anything.
  • Makethefatcry12
    Makethefatcry12 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Little boobs can sag too. It doesn't depend on wearing bras or not. It has to do with your skin's elasticity. I wend down 5 cup sizes and my boobs are still very perky. Just depends on genetics =)
  • KarenLue
    KarenLue Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Oh man! I don't want to offend anybody but i always wished I had bigger boobies until I seen some at a fitness class bouncing all over the place! It looks painful! It made me glad the good Lord chose not to bless me with any of those! lol I was always a size A!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!