Replies

• jeffazi
    jeffazi Posts: 198
    Options
    This threads no good without pics!

HAHA. You beat me to the punch!
  • boydnurse
    Options
    I could not agree more, I am a happy 36D. I have had a lump removed that was non-cancerous and friends who have gone through breast cancer. So important to take care of them and appreciate them. It's better to question what does not feel right then let it go.
    [/quote]

Amen, amen!!
  • Reneece_pr
    Reneece_pr Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Im with you on the positivity! Im grateful for what I have, i seriously love them :), i hope my boobs stay with me this size forever and ever :blushing: :love:
  • carflo
    carflo Posts: 1
    Options
    Just the other day I complained about the size of my boobies and my husband asked "why don't you like your breast size?" I listed a number of "reasons". He says, " I like you breasts because it's the first part of you that touches me, they're always warm and soft. But better yet you feed our babies with them; they certainly seemed to like them."

After that, I'm keeping my boobs and my mouth shut.
  • JaimeNay
    JaimeNay Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    No complaining here (except that 2nd button from the top that doesn't stay closed and comes undone all the time and everyone gets a little pick-a-boo shot). Have to say, I don't wear that shirt anymore without a tank on. Anyway, 36C( not too big, not too small) here and my husband says they are my best asset and I can't agree more.

My aunt died of breast cancer and I have a friend fighting it right now. It's serious, it's scary and I know both of them wish they had heathly breast. I have reason to be thankful for what I'm blessed with and I"ll take what I've got.
  • HorrorChix89
    HorrorChix89 Posts: 1,229 Member
    Options
    My boobs look like two deflated water balloons when I lay on my back. So not sexy when the nipples actually sink into my boobs -_-

But my boyfriend likes them, although he did agree to pay for a boob job so yay for him
  • sarahdawnross
    sarahdawnross Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I have big ol' tatas and have been hoping and praying with weight loss that they would shrink. 40 pounds later and I'm half a cup size smaller TOPS... I guess I'm stuck with my genetics.
  • IronmanPanda
    IronmanPanda Posts: 2,083 Member
    Options
    I'd just like to say there is no negative to boobies!
  • xanimexflytrapsx
    Options
    I love my B! You don't have to have big boobs to love them dearly and wanted to speak out for teh b cups out there!
  • Jazzyrose77
    Jazzyrose77 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the positive post. I know I shouldn't complain because alot of women wish they had a chest. I am currently a 40DDD. I am praying to goodness that they go down ALOT. I would love to donate if I could. Lol! But I agree that they do make shirts and dresses look so much better. I just have a little too much. I have always struggled with finding things to fit because of my chest. But I am thankful for what I have especially since there are women out there that would give their left arm to have a chest.

I will take your donation!!
  • grapenutSF
    grapenutSF Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    OP: I'm with you. Here's to boob love. :drinker:
  • Cr8tive_Ingenuity
    Options
    ladies, where are the pics..us men love them too..they always make a sucker out us guys...please feel free to share LOL. I speak on behalf of all men
  • clarkeje1
    clarkeje1 Posts: 1,632 Member
    Options
    Mine are small but I've been told I have nice nipples :)
  • wiccadawn
    Options
    I love my 42DD however...I pray they shrink down to a more acceptable and clothes friendly size :)
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    My boobs could stand to be a lot smaller, along with the rest of me, because right now they're annoying my spine, and my spine takes precedence. Lucky me, right now, that's where I seem to be losing inches. But the rest better hurry it along and catch up, I would like a reasonable hourglass shape back by the time I'm done with this.
  • shiseido_faerie
    shiseido_faerie Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    Dang - where are all the small-boobied girls at?!? LOL!!!! 34-B (at best) here....can't say I love 'em, I'd rather have just a little more, but hey...since we're appreciating what we DO have on this thread, I will say that they don't get in the way or cause back problems, they will never sag, I don't have to spend a fortune on sports bras, and luckily thanks to Victoria's Secret, there are plenty of ways to make 'em look a little bigger and fuller than they are (in clothes anyways! hehe). I'm curvy with wider hips and a butt, so I've always wished I were a little more proportionate, but hey, making the best of what I've got! :smile:

Lol!! Here I am...32b lol ....I echo everything you said!
  • NaughtyKnockers
    Options
    I agree! I love my Boobies! The only thing about me is since i started LOSING weight they GREW!!! I USED to be a 40D but NOW I am at a size 38DD! O_o But my soon to be Husband does not mind! In Fact he loves them even more! LOL! What guy would't enjoy more! LOL!
  • Raclex
    Raclex Posts: 238
    Options
    I love my B! You don't have to have big boobs to love them dearly and wanted to speak out for teh b cups out there!

Thanks for speaking up for us! And the best part: they're never in the way... Nor bothersome. They're just right! Even at 40 :blushing: They look just like they did 20 years ago :bigsmile: Hooray!
  • blueretro
    Options
    14l7dea.jpg
  • maryannmiclat
    maryannmiclat Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I have a love/hate relationship with my boobs. I only hate them when I want to run... Its SOOOO painful! My husband doesn't understand, so the other night I took out the food scale and weighed each boob for him. I said "See... I have an extra 10 pounds on my chest, how do you not expect that to hurt when running?" Now he gets me. I just hope they don't get smaller than a D after I've lost all my weight.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!