What did you/are you eating for breakfast today?

Options

Replies

• jellybeanhed313
    jellybeanhed313 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    2 turkey sausage patties, light string cheese and 1/4 cup of mixed nuts about 2 hours later.
  • Slove009
    Slove009 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    I had 2 eggs, scrambled with fingerlings potatoes, little smokies turkey sausage and a sprinkle of fat free cheese with a small cup of coffee!
  • RainyDayKelli
    RainyDayKelli Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Nearly every day I have three slices of low sodium turkey bacon, two eggs with light cheese sprinkled on top, and a cup of coffee. If I'm skipping coffee that day, I'll have a slice of raisin toast with almond butter on it.
  • ldmc1982
    Options
    soft boiled jumbo egg, weight watcher whole wheat bagel toasted, 1 cup skim milk, 1 small banana
  • ivansmomma
    Options
    Thomas' lite whole grain english muffin with peanut butter.
  • lucyrose_
    lucyrose_ Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    A cup of tea with skimmed milk while I'm doing my make up, then when I get to work I have porridge made with skimmed milk, some honey and a banana chopped up in it... It's totally boring but it keeps me full until lunch and I love it!
  • meemo88
    meemo88 Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    2 boiled egg whites and a peach
  • jjohnboy2000
    jjohnboy2000 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Normally its cereal with blueberries, skimmed milk and a cup of tea. This morning I was up earlier and had a cup of fruit tea.
  • eayal002
    eayal002 Posts: 186
    Options
    3 eggs, 2 egg white scrambled with a serving of diced ham and 1/4 Mexican style cheese, onion and green peppers. english muffin (light), multivitamin, fish oil pill, 2 cups of coffee with no sugar french vanilla creamer, 10 oz water
    I think that was it that was two hours ago and i'm hungry already
  • Enginette
    Enginette Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Love my Shakeology!
  • amazon75
    amazon75 Posts: 165
    Options
    Ham & cheese omelette (1/4 c eggbeaters, ham & 2% colby jack), potatoes, and a slice of honey wheat toast with reduced sugar strawberry jelly. And a cup of Trop50 OJ.
  • StephanieHolloway
    Options
    2 Applegate Turkey Sausage Links, 1/2 cup strawberries, Chobani Vanilla Yogurt 6 oz = 235 Calories, 25 grams of protein.

I could reduce the calories of the sausage links by 20 calories if I would have bought Kroger, but it really depends on what grocery store I am at when I need to buy some more.
  • Bouie1
    Bouie1 Posts: 1
    Options
    1 1/2 cup Honey nut cheerios w whole milk and 32 oz H20
  • TONYAGOOCH
    TONYAGOOCH Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Today was 2 poached eggs, fruit and an english muffin. Typically though it's a protein shake and either oatmeal, fruit or a yogurt.
  • rmwinters
    rmwinters Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    oatmeal with strawberries
  • conchwatts
    Options
    I had 2 egg whites, 1 slice of wheat toast, 1 serving of Bear Naked granola cereal with 1/2 cup of low-fat milk.
  • Capt_Chev
    Capt_Chev Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Most days its 2 cups of coffee! But today I added a nature bar! :)
  • fdlafon
    fdlafon Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    This morning I had a serving of Rice Krispies with 3/4 cup fatfree skim milk + some splenda on top!
    Always followed with a Kiwi Strawberry propel

It was yummy!
  • suttercm
    suttercm Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    One Minute Flax Meal Muffin with light Cream Cheese. Totals about 300 cals, only 11 carbs - great diabetic breakfast!
  • christy_frank
    christy_frank Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    2 eggs fried in Pam, 1 Whole grain english muffin toasted w/ 2 tbsp of peanut butter. Fills me up and is so delish!!!