What did you/are you eating for breakfast today?

Options

Replies

• suzzann666
    suzzann666 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    coffee w/ skim milk, a hard boiled egg, and 2 eggo nutrigrain waffles, plain.
  • circulatory
    circulatory Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm up at 5:45 everyday and most mornings I do 1/3 cup oatmeal (organic, steel cut, etc), with a heaping teaspoon of ground flax seeds, a tablespoon of dried cranberries, and a dash of cinnamon. Fills me up for the whole morning! I'll have a yogurt or a banana if I'm feeling peckish around 9am.
  • darylinny
    darylinny Posts: 146
    Options
    Today - 2 eggwhites, bacon (needed some protein and a change of pace) and whole wheat toast.

Tomorrow - 1 cup of Special K vanilla and almond cereal and 5/8 cup of milk are on the breakfast menu for tomorrow.
  • AllisonMart
    AllisonMart Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I have a latte or tea and a Think Thin bar. They're gluten free protein bars (20g each) and usually get me through to lunch. And they actually taste good!
  • Jenn638
    Jenn638 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    half an almond butter and jelly sandwich. yummmm.
  • firstnamekaren
    firstnamekaren Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Today I had a serving of scrambled eggs seasoned with Mrs. Dash, a cup of peaches, and a piece of whole wheat toast with smart balance butter. And a giant diet mountain dew, which I'm not proud of, but I got maybe 4 hours of sleep. :)
  • javajunkee
    Options
    slimfast and orange
  • Tann33
    Tann33 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Quaker Maple and Brown Sugar Weight Control oatmeal, small apple, with a glass of water.
  • joeylu
    joeylu Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    4 scrambled egg whites with 1 slice of cheese, 2 slices of wheat toast
  • knasmommy
    Options
    1 cup coffee, and a yoplait yogurt. Not really a breakfast person.
  • SunflowerSharon
    SunflowerSharon Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    :smile: I have celiac disease, so I have to be careful. This is my first morning using the myfitness pal, and I am having two plain whole grain rice cakes, a hard boiled egg, 1 pink grapefuit (peeled and eaten like an orange), two slices of bacon, and coffee with a two tablespoons fat-free flavored cream. I like the idea of being able to "plan" my meals ahead of time and keep it within the calorie, fat, carbs, protein limits. Then I can print my meals for the day and keep on "schedule" and not cheat :smile:
  • noiva
    noiva Posts: 94
    Options
    I just had a 100-cal English Muffin w/ some peanut butter, a kiwi, and some coffee w/ a TB of La Creme French Vanilla creamer. 272 cals!
  • swyrick2
    swyrick2 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Chocolate Muscle Milk and a naval orange. Yesterday was yogurt. I try to switch it up as much as I can!
  • applebobbrush
    applebobbrush Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    A burrito! A wheat tortilla, 1/4 cup refried beans, 1/4 cup cheddar and warmed up. Sometimes add some egg, tomatoes or whatever. Today just the beans and cheese. It's surprisingly only 230 calories and very filling.
  • peachtreebuilders
    Options
    English muffin, laughing cow garlic and herb wedge, 2 egg white and i egg scrabbled, sandwich...
  • Bowl of cheerios with 1% milk!
  • kayleen_longworth
    kayleen_longworth Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    A protein pancake , 2 slices of bacon and small bowl of oat bran with some PB2 .

What is a protein pancake? Recipe?
  • DaddyofMEA
    Options
    1 cup of oatmeal, walnuts, pecans, almonds raisins and dried cranberries with a touch of brown sugar. Around 350 calories.
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    today i had apple/cinnamon oatmeal with extra apple added, a stick of reduced fat sargento cheddar cheese, my coffee and the other 1/2 of the apple slices...
    denise
  • luvmybaby333
    Options
    I'm having a bagel sandwich. (Thomas Everything Bagel Thins, cage-free egg, 1/8th cup shredded cheddar cheese, with 1 tbs Hormel bacon bits.) Normally I would have a Jazz apple with it... but this morning I asked my husband to bring my home a Lemon-berry Creamslush from Sonic. So today isn't the best of breakfast days, but I'll do better tomorrow. ;-P

Scratch that. No lemon-berry cream slush for me. My husband accidentally brought home a Route 44 lemon-berry slushy (no cream), and that just isn't worth the calories for me. So I guess I was meant to be good today anyway. Sandwich and apple it is.