What did you/are you eating for breakfast today?

Options

Replies

• Kim28dav
    Options
    protein shake (Shakeology) and a hardboiled egg
  • kristi_asco
    Options
    i always have a bowl of cereal, glass of fat free milk, and my multi vitamin. today i had honey bunches of oats cinnamon clusters....soooo goooood
  • Sweet_Potato
    Sweet_Potato Posts: 1,119 Member
    Options
    When I got to work (7:30am) I had Greek yogurt with blueberries and a cup of coffee.

Now (10am) I'm about to have a slice of homemade applesauce bread.
  • tay_913
    tay_913 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Whole wheat toast with peanut butter and 8oz of V8 wild berry smoothie.
  • AmberMagdalena
    AmberMagdalena Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    an Atkins daybreak oatmeal bar and a 4oz banana yogurt...
  • sbrooks0387
    sbrooks0387 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    slimfast. i keep a few on hand for those hectic morning when i get up late or the kids are acting up.
  • PlunderBunneh
    PlunderBunneh Posts: 1,705 Member
    Options
    Overnight oatmeal made with steel cut oats, fresh apples, cinnamon and a pinch of brown sugar. Mm.
  • sunshinesonata
    sunshinesonata Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    5 egg whites, 1 whole egg, 1 clementine and 1 piece of wheat toast with 1 tbsp of natural peanut butter, all along with 32 oz. of water!
  • EmilyV80
    EmilyV80 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Hungry Girl Crock Pot Cinna-Apples N Oats. I made it Tuesday night in the crock pot. I ate that around 6, a cup of coffee on my way to work around 7:15 and then a banana at 9.
  • CABonner
    Options
    Starbuck's Oatmeal
  • alabughosh
    alabughosh Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I had two eggs fried in 1/2 tablespoon duck fat, a 100 calorie sandwich thin....and an ounce of Romano cheese! :blushing: And a very strong cup of coffee w/ fat free milk and splenda. I feel heavy now, lol
  • RunChinni
    RunChinni Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    A coffee with some milk, Oatmeal with apples and cinnamon and 4 egg whites :o)
  • kellaha
    Options
    Kroger Carbsmart strawberry yogurt and Weight Watchers Smart One Canadian ham and Egg muffin. The muffin had a little more calories then I like for so early in the day but for me, it's all about getting in my protein.
  • emmiexjay
    emmiexjay Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    A glass of water with natural orange flavourings added & two pieces of white toast with a tablespoon of crunchy peanut butter.
  • Corrie62
    Corrie62 Posts: 191
    Options
    1 sliice Dempster's Body Wise Bread with 1 tbsp light peanut butter and 1 tbsp light strawberry jam (not sugar free)
  • WarriorPrincess1
    WarriorPrincess1 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Grapenuts flakes, almond milk, greek yogurt, and a clementine! About 250 calories.
  • Tskitzo
    Tskitzo Posts: 42
    Options
    Wow I feel so unhealthy after reading everyone's breakfast!

I had blueberry waffles with butter flavoured syrup today! xD

I don't like being in the kitchen long in the winter, our house won't stay warm at all. (We have a portable heater in our room, but it only warms up the room because we keep it closed.)
  • Cathy000
    Cathy000 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Quaker oats low sugar oatmeal. Only 120 calories and 16 ozs of water. It keeps me full until lunch.
  • FindingSamMon
    FindingSamMon Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    I usually have the same thing every morning. Coffee on the way to work then when I get to work I'll have my Quaker Quick Oats oatmeal (1/2 cup dry not sure how much once i add the water) and about 1/2 cup - 1 cup fruit mixed in (usually a no sugar added frozen berry mix). Sometimes I'll add a couple of hard-boiled egg whites but this morning I shared a banana with my son in the car.
  • sixxfan4ever
    sixxfan4ever Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I have coffee, two slices of whole grain toast with olive oil spread, and Eggbeaters. I am going to add sliced cantaloupe or another fruit to it. It gets me through to my workout and usually, I make it to lunch without a snack.

I am actually wanting to say that I love your ticker picture. I have a son who is 10 with Autism. (Aspbergers) and ADHD. Add as a friend if you like.