To Those With 100+ Pounds To Lose, I'm You're Biggest Cheer

Options

Replies

• magikfairygirl
    Options
    I just wanted to let you folks know about a great group I belong to - Fabulous Forever. Its a great group of people that help support and motivate each other. So if anyone is looking to join a group for support you are more than welcome to join us along our journey~
  • meerkat70
    meerkat70 Posts: 4,616 Member
    Options
    You do look incredible.

I've always felt that the only people who truly understand what it's like to try and shift really significant amounts of weight is those who have done it themselves. There's a huge difference between losing 50lb, and 100lb or more. It takes a particular kind of determination and stamina, and it requires that you change your whole view of yourself and your body to be able to do it.

It's great to see someone do this as successfully as you have. Very well done!
  • spud1316
    Options
    I have 100+ plus pounds to lose and I am only in week 1 but seeing your pics and your support makes me think I can do this! This site is wonderful and its fab to know we all have a cheerleader out there! You look amazing.:smile:
  • sma83
    sma83 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the encouragment. I just started on my weight loss journey yesterday and have 110 pounds to take off! It seems soooo scary and impossible at times. Seeing your story lets me know that Im not the only one to struggle with this enormous task and that IT CAN BE DONE! Thanks again! <3
  • keeponkickin
    keeponkickin Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    I have 100+ plus pounds to lose and I am only in week 1 but seeing your pics and your support makes me think I can do this! This site is wonderful and its fab to know we all have a cheerleader out there! You look amazing.:smile:

Thank you :-) You CAN do this!!
  • oceangirl71
    oceangirl71 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I needed that! thank you!!!
  • kdoll648
    Options
    Inspiring words...thanks for sharing! I have about 75 to loose this is my 11 day w/ fitness pal. I have tried so many other things & have failed. This has been so easy for me, I feel so much better too.
  • keeponkickin
    Options
    You do look incredible.

I've always felt that the only people who truly understand what it's like to try and shift really significant amounts of weight is those who have done it themselves. There's a huge difference between losing 50lb, and 100lb or more. It takes a particular kind of determination and stamina, and it requires that you change your whole view of yourself and your body to be able to do it.

It's great to see someone do this as successfully as you have. Very well done!

Thank you so much and you've done an incredible job yourself. Yeah you!
  • keeponkickin
    Options
    Just bumping this up to cheer on all the new people I've seen joining MFP in recent weeks. You can do this!
  • keeponkickin
    Options
    Bumping this back to the top to give a big shout out to all the newbies. I know the road you are looking down. You can do this. I'm running right along side you cheering you each and every step of the way. Keep fighting the good fight :-)
  • mzfiyaa
    mzfiyaa Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    hi im adrienne and i would like to lose 100 pounds
  • alltalk199
    alltalk199 Posts: 275
    Options
    That's off the hook babe! Thankyou for sharing and I'm absolutely inspired! Wow! Solid Gold!
  • keeponkickin
    Options
    That's off the hook babe! Thankyou for sharing and I'm absolutely inspired! Wow! Solid Gold!

Thanks. Bumping this back up to the top to keep cheering you on!!!
  • mainelymama
    Options
    Thanks so much! What does it feel like? Ive never been in good shape, ever! I imagine, it would be more comfortable?
  • breezylee75
    breezylee75 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I have 80 more to go, started with 120,,,,thanks for sharing!!! :)
  • keeponkickin
    Options
    Thanks so much! What does it feel like? Ive never been in good shape, ever! I imagine, it would be more comfortable?

I just clocked in at 655 days on MFP and it still feels amazing to be 110 pounds lighter, fit and wearing a size 8 / 10 down from a tight size 24. Never give up and keep working toward your goals. You'll get there.
  • BeingKevin
    BeingKevin Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I just saw this post and read your profile. Your success is truly inspiring and further proof to people like me that it can be done, I will get there too. Thank you for sharing!
  • Cobweb200
    Options
    WOW that is stunning in one year and you look fantastic. This post should be pinned at the top for all newbies like me

I have lost 6 lbs in 3 weeks and have another 50lbs to go. I know it is not 100+ but it still a massive amount for someone as short as me.
  • MSam1205
    MSam1205 Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Not just a cheerleader, but a Hero! I want to be just like you :flowerforyou:
  • Rays_Wife
    Rays_Wife Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    Your transformation is amazing. Thanks for cheering us on :smile: I started in the beginning of this year, and 10 months later I have lost 62 pounds. I am well on my way to reaching my goal. We can do this! I'm not even at my final goal yet and I already feel so much better. I love it!