To Those With 100+ Pounds To Lose, I'm You're Biggest Cheer

Options
123457»

Replies

• keeponkickin
    keeponkickin Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    Not just a cheerleader, but a Hero! I want to be just like you :flowerforyou:

:blushing: Well thank you.
  • mark525
    mark525 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the positive feedback...I am 47 and need to shed about 80 pounds.....uggggg!!
  • jevellgraham
    Options
    Name: Jevell G.
    Beginning Weight: 296.4 lbs
    Goal: 190
    Total weight loss needed: 106.4 lbs
    Height: 6' 2"
    Day: 26 (started December 10, 2012)

I would like to add more friends to keep me motivated. I am currently a graduate nursing student at SUNY Upstate Medical University in Syracuse, NY. Please feel free to add me. Thanks!

Sincerely,

Jevell
  • med79
    med79 Posts: 288
    Options
    Thank you! 2013 is my year!!
  • larabell69
    Options
    Thank you so much!! I hope I can inspire others as well once I reach my goals! Your look Awesome!!
  • Born_2_Lose
    Born_2_Lose Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for this! I really needed to hear this!
  • AmandaH918
    AmandaH918 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Wow, what an amazing accomplishment!! So inspiring! Thank you :happy:
  • mrsnelson16
    mrsnelson16 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    All I can say is WOW !!!! Awesome job!!!
  • essaryswife73
    essaryswife73 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Seeing a real success story is a great motivator!!! I have well over a hundred pounds to lose and I am so excited to see someone who lost 100 lbs in a year!! I know now that it CAN be done! I'm on day 5 and I've lost 2lbs. That doesn't seem like much in the grander scheme of things, but I know now, and always keep in mind that this is a long journey and I take it one day at a time. I'm really even more excited and motivated now that I've seen your story! We all need cheerleaders and I want to be where you are in a year! Any of you are welcome to message me or add me as a friend and we can keep each other motivated!!!! WAY TO GO!!!!!
  • keeponkickin
    Options
    All I can say is WOW !!!! Awesome job!!!

Thank you.
  • Brwnsugar_80
    Brwnsugar_80 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    love your post... i also need to lose over 100 lbs but having trouble loosing due to PCOS. Could use all the encouragement i can get since i've been feeling really depressed and stress lately that has led to some unhealthy eating.
  • Poetic_Photography
    Options
    Thank-you for posting this & for being such a positive encouragement... congrats on your success!! :smile:
  • trcharon
    trcharon Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Thanks
  • coke_bottle
    coke_bottle Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Wonderful end result, you look amazing!:flowerforyou:
  • keeponkickin
    Options
    Bumping up this OLD post because this statement still rings true. I'm also looking for some new mfp buddies. Friend request me :smile:
  • LucyVW1991
    LucyVW1991 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    This post popped up at exactly the right time! I want to lose about 112 lbs :)