Guys who find curvy girls more attractive...

Options

Replies

• MrsLawsonNavyBrat2B
    Options
    I like them breathing and with a pulse... unless I'm feeling frisky that day then anything is game! :wink:

LMFAO!!!!! beautiful
  • jnchorn
    jnchorn Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I would say you need to weight what you are comfortable with. It seems your bf will love you no matter what size. :) As long you as are happy and healthy and like what you look at in the mirror, you're on the right track. :) I think guys like girls with curves because they are more real. Curvy girls eat cheeseburgers and drink and have fun, and seem more obtainable. Idk could just be my opinion. Good luck to you! :)
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    I would say you need to weight what you are comfortable with. It seems your bf will love you no matter what size. :) As long you as are happy and healthy and like what you look at in the mirror, you're on the right track. :) I think guys like girls with curves because they are more real. Curvy girls eat cheeseburgers and drink and have fun, and seem more obtainable. Idk could just be my opinion. Good luck to you! :)

I know plenty of thin girls who eat cheesburgers,drink and have fun.
  • ahjenny
    ahjenny Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Guys, what EXACTLY is the kind of preferred body type? What features do you tend to like and dislike?

You ask 50 different guys, you'll probably get 50 different answers. My husband finds me attractive now, but I think that as I lose weight, I'm becoming more attractive to him. It also helps that losing weight has increased my libido and also my ability to do things I haven't done in a while.
  • elbandito
    elbandito Posts: 157
    Options
    For me, a hot woman is a woman who is in command of herself. Overly skinny (Keira Knightley) just makes me shudder. Having a fling with her would be like jumping into a paddling pool filled with toothpicks. Someone mentioned Scarlett Johanssen earlier. She's sexy because she's athletic and capable... and not too skinny.

Curves, a'la Marylin Monroe or even Eva Mendez (ay carumba!!), are super sexy. Because they're toned, carry it well. :D
  • LaComadreja14
    LaComadreja14 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    ....You pretty much just discribed my mind set about guys. I always thought they liked super skinny girls. When I met my fiancee I was around 140lbs and even though I didn't like what I saw in the mirror, he would always tell me how drop dead gorgeous I was and how I was so sexy etc, etc, etc. When he left to his home country I was a little less than 140 because by then I had started adderall (for ADHD, side affect is loss of appetite/weight), while he was in his country I was really sad and kept to myself most of the time. Didn't do much more than sleep actually. When he got back I was about 110 or 112 if I remember right, and he was appauled and it freaked me out. I thought he would be happy and all, "Oh my god babe you look better then ever! Hell you look better then I ever imagined!!" but instead he was like, "Oh my god you look like a skeleton, are you going to die!?!?!".... bare in mind I am five feet tall so for my weight category I think thats about 'average' weight.
    Every once in a while I look at the pics of me back then and I'm like... yes I want to do this for me and its not "about" him... but what if he no longer finds me attractive after I loose weight? Its a discomforting thought. Of course our relationship is deeper than looks but.. I'm not ashamed to say there is a bit of vanity in me, I want my fiancee to find me sexy and gorgeous. So more than anything I am feel like I just need to lean myself out a bit (because my body fat percentage last time I checked was in the over weight zone which is a bad thing when you are 23 with high cholesterol and family history on both sides with heart problems and diabetes for that matter)...... soo if I never go lower than 120, but my body fat % goes down, I will be happy. However, I do not plan on getting rid of my "weight lost" tracker because it lets me show off my babies, haha :P
  • Nopedotjpeg
    Nopedotjpeg Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options
    I think different body types can be hot. It really depends though. there has to be some sort of curvaceousness though.
  • bpurc22
    bpurc22 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Personally I like smaller girls (smaller than I) with some curves
  • _trickpie
    Options
    Guys, what EXACTLY is the kind of preferred body type? What features do you tend to like and dislike?
    Seriously? This is horses for courses, girl. Everybody is different. Flip it and think about it - are we all attracted to the same body type in guys? Have you ever had a crush on someone who didn't fit the body type you THOUGHT you were solely attracted to? I know personally I'm attracted to all sorts of shapes and sizes.

There's no perfect mould we all have to strive to fit into. Do it for yourself if you feel like you need to do it, and stop when you're happy with where you've gotten. If you're not happy with yourself then your boyfriend will have to deal with you striving for happiness, but losing the weight for someone other than yourself because you think it's what he wants? Really silly.

I've been a lurker on the community for a few weeks now (signed up to MFP ages ago but haven't used it until now) and my mind boggles at some of these threads.
  • FabMrFox
    FabMrFox Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    I like them exactly however my wife is currently......or was .....or will be :)
  • SassyCalyGirl
    SassyCalyGirl Posts: 1,932 Member
    Options
    For me, a hot woman is a woman who is in command of herself. Overly skinny (Keira Knightley) just makes me shudder. Having a fling with her would be like jumping into a paddling pool filled with toothpicks. Someone mentioned Scarlett Johanssen earlier. She's sexy because she's athletic and capable... and not too skinny.

Curves, a'la Marylin Monroe or even Eva Mendez (ay carumba!!), are super sexy. Because they're toned, carry it well. :D

gag!
  • branflake5
    Options
    My guy doesn't like skinny girls either he likes curves too. He like girls with a kinda "thicker booty", nice hips and C cup.
  • raevynn
    raevynn Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    I like them exactly however my wife is currently......or was .....or will be :)
    Good answer!

I think my DH has the same one...
  • fuzz_pawz
    fuzz_pawz Posts: 106
    Options
    My husband and I have had this same conversation MANY times...in fact, he even pulled up some pictures of the women he doesn't find attractive and the ones that he does....most of the models he brought up (underweight and unhealthy) were in the "not attracted to " pile.....and to my surprise, he for his "am attracted to" list...he pulled up numerous "plus sized" models...who in my eyes are really not plus sized at all...they're average, like a lot of the women out there.
    Media and society considers them PLUS size, because they're not a bone rack...

Anyway....it's not just my husband, I have actually talked to many men whom have claimed the same...meat is good :)
  • Shrinking_Xtina
    Shrinking_Xtina Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    I could give a *kitten* what men think,they either like me or they dont im not going to kill myself trying to be anything other than I am. I get hit on fairly often so I must be someones type lol

^This
  • MrsLawsonNavyBrat2B
    Options

gag!

I find it amusing that you said what you did about the above comment when in your pictures it shows that you dressed up as Marylin Monroe. If you did not find her beautiful, why impersonate her?
  • MrsLawsonNavyBrat2B
    Options
    FatGirl.jpg

Mmmm sexy....yea skinny girls got nothing on her....loove me some "curves"

sadly Im pretty sure im only a couple sizes smaller than her and my husband thinks im pretty damn sexxi <3

besides (as someone stated before) when we say "curves" we dont necessarily mean "rolls"....
  • skinnylove00
    skinnylove00 Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    every single guy i have ever talked to prefer girls with curves. i dont know a single guy out there who digs the paris hilton lithe body type whatsoever so its weird that you guys say that. when i lost 20 pounds ( i used to be 130 pounds, now i am 110, i am 5'3'') my ex said that he thought i was much sexier then, because my body had "all the curves in all the right places." do i feel happy with my body now? not really....i want to be thinner....but that might be an ED lurking around so i have to concentrate on being happy with myself in that aspect

i believe girls think thin is pretty while guys think curvy is pretty. but personality IS key....so it doesnt matter if youre 100 pounds or 150 pounds if you are happy with yourself then THATS WHAT IS REALLY BEAUTIFUL! <3
  • rybo
    rybo Posts: 5,424 Member
    Options
    Curvy is an EXTREMELY variable description.
    Are we talking Kelly Clarkson or Beyonce?
    Christina Aguilera or Sofia Vergaras?
    Heck on some consider Scarlett Johansen is curvy, others call her thin.

Personally I have no type. A girl is attractive based on an individual basis. Curvy/thin, soft/athletic, blondes/brunettes, fair skin/tanned all types can be attractive or not so much.
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options

Really because if you ask me Kiera and marilyn dont look to different
    Marilyn-Monroe-7-3.jpg